Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Action Packed Saturday

Charlie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ending of Charlie's vid is so appropriate. Kids need to realize that if they pick a fight, they're going to get one, and they certainly aren't going to win.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Our spies in TH had all informed us that their ankou-training trip in BH crater was coming to an end, so we decided to hit them the only time they stepped foot in multi for the ~50 minutes that they were out.

It's not your job to tell us about another clan's day in your topic.

Volt your so cute <3

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Ending of Charlie's vid is so appropriate. Kids need to realize that if they pick a fight, they're going to get one, and they certainly aren't going to win.
After angering several clans purposely throughout the week

teach me how to dougie

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Well done nMe living upto expectations - definitely looking at something great. Shame that Pure Warfare is nothing like RSC as far as their moderating goes. Obviously the 14 year olds in the pure community can't handle some competition and rivalry.

Keep up the great work Enemy, I'll be joining y'all shortly. As for TH, EF, De and every other clan that has complained or made excuses. Suck it up - you lost. You lost quite clearly based on the videos to be honest, anyone who denies a lose or makes an excuse up is clearly in denial and needs to either smarten up or get their eyes checked.

Enemy has beaten you with your mith, and addy whilst they are 10- defence and 50- attack. Quite simply put, even options you should be destroying them, however clearly quality > defence and Enemy just possess members of a higher caliber and skill set than y'all do. Enemy are the best of the best, the Delta Force of pure clans or perhaps dare I even say the gods of their pull range. If you want to mess with the best, you better be willing to take some hits, and hard ones at that. Anyone who can't stand toe to toe with Enemys skill level should just try and make peace with them, and just admit defeat for lying and bullshitting will only serve to strengthen their resolve to destroy you and utterly flatten your morale and spirit as well as your clan.

Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and get back up and keep going. Enemy are the best returners, best tanks, and best warrers at the present time, and if the day comes where they accept 20 defence - be warned for that will be the day that you die.

Excellent job Enemy, making me proud <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

That's better Dave :D

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

BUT INU I LIKED MY TLDR AND EDIT =(

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Well done nMe living upto expectations - definitely looking at something great. Shame that Pure Warfare is nothing like RSC as far as their moderating goes. Obviously the 14 year olds in the pure community can't handle some competition and rivalry.

Keep up the great work Enemy, I'll be joining y'all shortly. As for TH, EF, De and every other clan that has complained or made excuses. Suck it up - you lost. You lost quite clearly based on the videos to be honest, anyone who denies a lose or makes an excuse up is clearly in denial and needs to either smarten up or get their eyes checked.

Enemy has beaten you with your mith, and addy whilst they are 10- defence and 50- attack. Quite simply put, even options you should be destroying them, however clearly quality > defence and Enemy just possess members of a higher caliber and skill set than y'all do. Enemy are the best of the best, the Delta Force of pure clans or perhaps dare I even say the gods of their pull range. If you want to mess with the best, you better be willing to take some hits, and hard ones at that. Anyone who can't stand toe to toe with Enemys skill level should just try and make peace with them, and just admit defeat for lying and bullshitting will only serve to strengthen their resolve to destroy you and utterly flatten your morale and spirit as well as your clan.

Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and get back up and keep going. Enemy are the best returners, best tanks, and best warrers at the present time, and if the day comes where they accept 20 defence - be warned for that will be the day that you die.

Excellent job Enemy, making me proud <3

touching

4Fdyf.png

The performance of elites. I can only imagine the damage done by an immence pull of even 50. Keep that quality on a level above expectation.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I FINISHED EATING MY 5 EGGROLLS AND IT WAS AMAZING

OMFG ITS HIM!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png