Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Wild is back for a reason

Cronic Ko

idk why an eop person made this topic, not like eop would get any p2p lootations.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just pk mains and randoms like people used to do on their midweek trips. That was actually fun rather than spying/hopping/running/catchingonlogin/crashing or whatever else it is you guys do on your normal trips.

Was empty at anything about level 10ish wild, we cruised w18/w65/w124/w137 around 50 ports/gdz/rev cave and all we saw was like 2 mains who both logged as soon as they saw us.

Wilderness is ******* empty these days.

Well that's lame. Are there still massers? Just have your clan join their cc and bs them.

Arp-1.png

Why don't you just pk mains and randoms like people used to do on their midweek trips. That was actually fun rather than spying/hopping/running/catchingonlogin/crashing or whatever else it is you guys do on your normal trips.

Was empty at anything about level 10ish wild, we cruised w18/w65/w124/w137 around 50 ports/gdz/rev cave and all we saw was like 2 mains who both logged as soon as they saw us.

Well that's lame. Are there still massers? Just have your clan join their cc and bs them.

The only one i know of in P2P is SKO and we fought them twice last week, although the third time we set up a runin with them it was a lure to Vh, lol.

And they weren't out today for some reason :\

And their cc is normally closed, or it is once they realise theres someone hunting them at least.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

Trying to have fun in Rs, now you're just talking madness `Pure.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

The only one i know of in P2P is SKO and we fought them twice last week, although the third time we set up a runin with them it was a lure to Vh, lol.

And their cc is normally closed, or it is once they realise theres someone hunting them at least.

I'm not saying hunt them. I'm saying actually join them. Then once you're out there with them bs them lol. Something we used to do all the time and it was lots of fun. I have no idea how massers are now though so it might not work anymore.

Arp-1.png

I'm not saying hunt them. I'm saying actually join them. Then once you're out there with them bs them lol. Something we used to do all the time and it was lots of fun. I have no idea how massers are now though so it might not work anymore.

They're not the spam join your cc at edge kind of massers, they even have an irc and vent and **** now im pretty sure. We've tried to get people added in the past but generally they kick you if they don't know you.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

implying anyone but eop is scared of wilderness.

Edit;

Funny solo, but OT: we were out the other day and ran into a few of you but dipped after we saw a few PX with you. Didn't really think it's necessary to lose stuff to them.

It's a midweek who cares, we let the 2 or 3 px in our community come yh we dont invite the whole clan tho lol.

Nvm I'm off this topic

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Funny solo, but OT: we were out the other day and ran into a few of you but dipped after we saw a few PX with you. Didn't really think it's necessary to lose stuff to them.

It's a midweek who cares, we let the 2 or 3 px in our community come yh we dont invite the whole clan tho lol.

Ok so we might as well all come on our mains, who cares it's a midweek?

Then we'll see who cares.

you see, there are some ****** mentality clans out there who look for pw topics, also nobody pks so it gets boring

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

eops full of spastics in mystic with combat bracelets

bait xxx love u really max mate. many clans do midweek, just at different times.

mmflash123.gif

Ok so we might as well all come on our mains, who cares it's a midweek?

Then we'll see who cares.

ok see you 2day

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

To many try hards will make Pw topics everyday and try to be E-pirates

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"