Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cant Touch This ~ Outrage & Friends

Morris

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm wondering is why is EOP still messing with the little guys when you guys are supposed to be one of the "big guys".

Say we do lose, who are you going to hit next? BV? EF? Maybe even MA? Next I'll see you guys having EoP vs SKO topics. Like seriously, fighting little guys won't make you better. Fighr people of your caliber, that'll make you better.

Just my little two cents I had to throw out of my purse :3

Ever heard of the phrase "talk **** get hit"?

That just fits in dandy as **** right here yo.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

All I'm wondering is why is EOP still messing with the little guys when you guys are supposed to be one of the "big guys".

Say we do lose, who are you going to hit next? BV? EF? Maybe even MA? Next I'll see you guys having EoP vs SKO topics. Like seriously, fighting little guys won't make you better. Fighr people of your caliber, that'll make you better.

So outrage can talk sh*t but then when people go after them then its just messed up of eop?

Logic buddy :Slim:

So outrage can talk sh*t but then when people go after them then its just messed up of eop?

You guys started all of this. First you decide to focus a weekend on outrage than you decide to focus a weekend on havoc. Stop acting like you guys can get away with everything. You guys arent God nor can you make decisions regarding other clans. If that was possible you guys wouldnt be chasing clans with half your pulls.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

110718164458.png

ty

Look @ the chatbox. "Off Rick James". Is that a cpr invite?

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

You guys started all of this. First you decide to focus a weekend on outrage than you decide to focus a weekend on havoc. Stop acting like you guys can get away with everything. You guys arent God nor can you make decisions regarding other clans. If that was possible you guys wouldnt be chasing clans with half your pulls.

im clanless smart one

im clanless smart one

Oh my bad forgot about all the bias' kids on these forums. Keep riding the bandwagon of the older clan. I can swear ive seen your name at a fight against eop. I think you were 1 of the mains snipin.

BestLeader.png

lol'd at the hf>px comment.

Gj outrage and havoc, impressed.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Nice work Outrage ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Outrage claiming to do harmful things to us? They Couldn't even succeed being a clan on battlescape lmfao.. You guys miserably failed at being the "#1" pure clan on a PRIVATE SERVER now you suddenly decide to step up with the almighty Eruption Of Pures..notice the difference? Funny how this conflict started when you bailed out on our full out the day it was meant to happen...You dug yourself into a deep pit, you really have Outrage. Your member base isn't experienced or even prepared to go through this. A good portion of your members are completely clueless in this type of situation, your higher ranks aren't mentally prepared for the beating they are going to be experiencing in the near future all I gotta say is talk sh*t get metamorphic-ally imploded. Better prepare yourself or end up like CP/FI, or even DP :).

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

im clanless smart one

Oh my bad forgot about all the bias' kids on these forums. Keep riding the bandwagon of the older clan. I can swear ive seen your name at a fight against eop. I think you were 1 of the mains snipin.

Biased for me to assume that when you talk **** and wont stop and i side with the clan that is able to put up a fight in a 1v2 while your clan called havoc

again:

logic :Slim:

Enough tankin purewarfare for 1 night. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

BestLeader.png

ehhh...seems a bit too cocky for a little guy clan with so much to learn still >.<

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I don't think Outrage has any room to talk anything considering their "wins" against EOP has involved another clan.

PS: Our pulls have only gone down after the MM "rivalry", but then again so has everyone elses.

first eop member i've seen admit that mm slumped you

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png