Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Why does MM never rank Fi?

I don't think FI went out today? I didn't hear a word about FI all day and I had a lot of leaks today :D .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Today

1.MM

2.E - Beat MM?

3.FOE - Would of gave E a fight or beat them

4.DV - Pulled 64 ppl

Dv is NOT 4 because they pulled 64 lmfao

Those 64 include mains, ex-DV, and people without reqs.

That's a decent pull, but its because of their 2 year anniversary.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Why does MM never rank Fi?

Since FI have done nothing of interest, last i've heard of them was doing inners instead of going out.

You could say EOP does nothing but at least we go out :L

E beat FOE? MM ranking htem higher

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

FOE declined our run in, we beat MM though.

Today

MM

FOE/E - Would have been fun to fight.

DV

FI

IR

TLP

CP

EOP

what did the TLP/FI/IR do today to rank them above EOP and CP?

Numbers/fights? Just asking nothing nasty meant by this incase someone gets upset by me asking a question.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

I heard eop had 35, heard fi had 40-45, ir had 45+, tlp had 45+.

But that's what I heard

also cp teamed with cy which is why i ranked them lower

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Today:

1)MM- Beat us first run-in 68-70 MM vs 67 E Fair and square.

2)E/Foe- Foe declined run-in, would have probably been a really good fight, beat mm 59 E vs 55 MM (scouted). Beat Tlp, Cp, and EoP back to back on 1 inv. Ranover Fi, Beat IR and Malice back to back on same invo.

3)^

4)DV- Good opts, gratz on anny.

5)IR?- Saw you with good opts, don't know what you did.

6)Fi- Prolly would have beaten EoP with same opts.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

But that's what I heard

cp teaming with cy is like, merging 2 black holes together cause u dont know what the hell will happen

and cp peaked at 65+ btw with about 10 sd with us

had fought eop and were beating them until E crashed the fight, tried to ask tlp/ir for pkris but no answer..

Today: (Probably wrong list, based on different IRC convo's)

1.) MM - Beat below from what I know

2.) E - Pulled around 65, had better trip then Dv

3.) Dv - Pulled 70, no action other then MM (lost) and IR

4.) FOE - Pulled 55?

5.) Fi - Pulled 45?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

cp teaming with cy is like, merging 2 black holes together cause u dont know what the hell will happen

and cp peaked at 65+ btw with about 10 sd with us

had fought eop and were beating them until E crashed the fight, tried to ask tlp/ir for pkris but no answer..

Like 10 seconds after the fight started epidemic were already there. Hardly enough time to say who was winning

EOP had a bad trip, CP had a good trip. overall CP was better today

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Today: (Probably wrong list, based on different IRC convo's)

1.) MM - Beat below from what I know

2.) E - Pulled around 65, had better trip then Dv

3.) Dv - Pulled 70, no action other then MM (lost) and IR

4.) FOE - Pulled 55?

5.) Fi - Pulled 45?

E pulled 70+ and maintained 65+ for atleast 2 hours

*Edit*

This is what from I heard, Definatly not 100% but this is what from I gathered

1) MM - Went 1 -1 Against Epidemic, although you would have beaten us when both clans were at peak.

2) E - Ended trip with 60ish

3) Dv/FOE - Foe at peak also had around 70ish (I think), would have been a really close fight. Both were not far behind E and could have taken #2

4) ^

5) Fi -> Was expecting a suprise :S

6) Cp/Tlp/IR/Malice/EOP- REALLY GOOD HEADS UP TO TLP, no sarcasm intended. You guys gave us a really good fight, maybe that was because we fought you liturally 15 seconds after CP, still GJ. Malice too were going strong near the end of the trip.

7) ^

8) ^

9) ^

10) ^

11) DP -> Didn't hear much of you apart from the scrap in single

Hi

Today

Was a good trip for alot of clans, heres how I'd interpret it

1.) MM - Beat FOE, Beat us the first time round. Maintained decent opts throughout

2.) E / FOE - Epidemic beat MM the second time, steamrolled Fi, beat EOP, CP, TLP back to back, as well as M, CP, DP, and several other clans. Pulled 70 at peak on a ML of 82, will be interesting when we get a much bigger ML.

3.) FOE / E - FOE lost to MM and declined a run in offer (very late into there trip however) and ended pretty early I think. Either way, most likely would have beaten E at peaks (I assume FOE pulled 75/80ish?), but after that I think E vs FOE would have been really fun. Rank tied with E because of the impact made.

4.) Dv - Happy 2 Year anniversary, shame we couldn't have a fight.

5.) SD+CP - Teamed up, had around 60 at peak I heard. Could have offered good fights in multi, we had to get you in single instead XD.

6.) IR - Pulled 50+ , had a few fights in which you bailed on sight which is dissapointing.

7.) Fi - pulled 35 I think, gl with your full out tommorow.

8.) DP - Pulled 40 I've heard

9.) M - Saw you a few times.

10.) Cy / Rest

Sorry to the clans we hit before you guys had a planned fight, we had really bad luck when it came to stuff like that today and did it upon getting a track rather than seeing if clans were about to fight.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Like 10 seconds after the fight started epidemic were already there. Hardly enough time to say who was winning

EOP had a bad trip, CP had a good trip. overall CP was better today

yeah i guess, all i remember was just pushing Eop off the bat and like E shortly killed eop from behind and we tried to fight E off but they had like 70+ people or something

Today

Was a good trip for alot of clans, heres how I'd interpret it

1.) MM - Beat FOE, Beat us the first time round. Maintained decent opts throughout

2.) E / FOE - Epidemic beat MM the second time, steamrolled Fi, beat EOP, CP, TLP back to back, as well as M, CP, DP, and several other clans. Pulled 70 at peak on a ML of 82, will be interesting when we get a much bigger ML.

3.) FOE / E - FOE lost to MM and declined a run in offer (very late into there trip however) and ended pretty early I think. Either way, most likely would have beaten E at peaks (I assume FOE pulled 75/80ish?), but after that I think E vs FOE would have been really fun. Rank tied with E because of the impact made.

4.) Dv - Happy 2 Year anniversary, shame we couldn't have a fight.

5.) SD+CP - Teamed up, had around 60 at peak I heard. Could have offered good fights in multi, we had to get you in single instead XD.

6.) IR - Pulled 50+ , had a few fights in which you bailed on sight which is dissapointing.

7.) Fi - pulled 35 I think, gl with your full out tommorow.

8.) DP - Pulled 40 I've heard

9.) M - Saw you a few times.

10.) Cy / Rest

Sorry to the clans we hit before you guys had a planned fight, we had really bad luck when it came to stuff like that today and did it upon getting a track rather than seeing if clans were about to fight.

Uh no, we had around 40 people lol, your scouts must be awful if they told you we had 50. And don't even lie, you crashed our planned run in on purpose. I saw Tasty Terd following me right as we logged in and told him that we had a planned run in, yet you rushed in anyway. Pathetic day for Epidemic.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

today

mm

foe/E

dv

eop/ir/tlp tlp asked for run in with ir killed them logging in lold and e killed ir trying to get run in with malice l0l

We beat Eop kinda E crashed but we had it, IR kept hiding from us, and tlp kept running into clan wars

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

But that's what I heard

Oh we peaked with 42 i Believe.

We beat ir outnumbered by 9 before so i think we could take them, but below tlp/fi fair do's.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

We beat Eop kinda E crashed but we had it, IR kept hiding from us, and tlp kept running into clan wars

This, CP had the upper hand when E joined the fight (Didn't realise EOP and Cp were fighting, but not going to apologise for it because frankly its what both clans deserved lol), EOP were basically all gone within 20 seconds and CP managed to hold us off for a while before TLP joined in too

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

E crashed 20-45 seconds into the fight. I said 30-45, but Bow of Bob told me 20 as they have a spy in us (the spy is my words not his) but i think the fight was going your way, I'd rank CP above eop.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Most unlucky clan:

1. IR - Got a planned run in vs TLP, who instead sent a scout to our world before we hopped and attached to us. They caught us on log in (which was no where near the location of the fight) even thought a planned run in was agreed. Headed back out after we noticed the pure clans today were pathetic, and went to gdz to try something different. Dv scouts us and goes all the way north just to kill us, which caught us completely off guard and basically had no chance with their 70+. We then re-massed again and got a planned run in vs Malice. As we were about to fight I notice an Epidemic scout on us, who I repeatedly told to leave saying we had a planned run in, but Epidemic rushed in regardless and crashed our second planned run in.

Nothing we could do today, other clans' faggotry was to much for our innocence and fair play.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

This, CP had the upper hand when E joined the fight (Didn't realise EOP and Cp were fighting, but not going to apologise for it because frankly its what both clans deserved lol), EOP were basically all gone within 20 seconds and CP managed to hold us off for a while before TLP joined in too

alright thanks for clearing that up, didnt know tlp joined in

1. Mayhem Makers - Gradz, beat E, and Foe I think.

2. Epidemic/Final Ownage - E pulled 70 peak and beat Mm once while losing to them once. I don't know what FOE did, but they did decline our run in offer. Probably would of won vs us at their peak/beginning.

3. ^

4. Devastation - Great 65(68?) pull from you guys, was hoping for a run in but you lost opts. Great job.

5. Corrupt Pures (+ a few SD) - Good job to you, don't know what you did, but Cp pulled 55+ which is great.

6. Eruption of Pures - Here

7. Intense Redemption - Here

8. Malice - Held on a long time after we ran through ir and trapped you. Jesus, it was a mass of green that we couldn't pile lol.

9. Destructive Pures - You guys held up well, but others did better than you it looks like.

Guessing on some of these lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.