Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

weekend rankings-

1.Foe-undefeated weekend, yes I saw your topic Mm but we both that's ********.

2.Mm-should spend less time in clan wars and single. Like to actually have a fight where you don't try and get a "cheap shot" in.

3.Tlp-Gf only clan that gave us a good fight and one that was fair.

4.Dv-didn't see you today but you have this rank hands down.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clear things up with Epidemic:

1) We beat you today, therefore we are better than you today, no ******** excuses like usual.

2) I don't believe we crashed you, but we are always up for crashing you considering how much **** you give us, so you better get used to us making you guys mad.

Btw this alone made our trip yesterday a success, thanks Plode

http://i36.tinypic.com/sybhnk.jpg

1) Won't argue with an idiot but you can think what you want, for my part, a F2P based clan nearly beating a P2P based clan who went out an hour later in P2P makes me laugh.

2) Yes you did crash us and you were losing until HF crashed again. You're not making anyone mad don't worry, you're just giving us more action which is appreciated.

3) Glad killing Plode made your whole trip a success, I really hope all your members had a lot of fun during these 3 seconds out of an hour of getting owned.

Thanks for the fight and good luck next week.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

1) Won't argue with an idiot but you can think what you want, for my part, a F2P based clan nearly beating a P2P based clan who went out an hour later in P2P makes me laugh.

2) Yes you did crash us and you were losing until HF crashed again. You're not making anyone mad don't worry, you're just giving us more action which is appreciated.

3) Glad killing Plode made your whole trip a success, I really hope all your members had a lot of fun during these 3 seconds out of an hour of getting owned.

Thanks for the fight and good luck next week.

Well, being the single reason you lost to MM instead of beating them was pretty fun too.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Wow some of you guys that just camp this topic and flame need to get a life.

This topic is about other people "opinions" and you care to much on what other people think.

Overall-

1.Final Ownage Elites- You had another dominating weekend today, congratulation.

2.Mayhem Maker-Not really your week, I didn't see anything from you.

3.The Last Pures- I am impressed with your improvement in F2p and your the only real clan to give Foe a run for their money in P2p.

4.Dv-doing good just maintain it and maybe you can try take Mm spot in p2p.

5.E-Doing pretty good and I know people have been giving crap for your lack of p2p.If you can improve on that then maybe you can go higher.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

lmfao Flash2: E P I D E B I C H plode nub nerd shotgun u mum :confused: :drag: :cool: :biggrin: :banana: :bomb_ie:

You, sir, are and idiot ^.^

F2p

1.Foe

2.MM

3.E

4.Cp

5.Tlp

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

You, sir, are and idiot ^.^

F2p

1.Foe

2.MM

3.E

4.Cp

5.Tlp

Read your sentence again and tell me if it makes sense.

Overall

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Ir/Dv

5. Dv/Ir

6. Dp

7. E

8. Fi

9. Cp

10. M

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Exactly my point. You guys have all the knowledge in the world but very little will to put it to use and act accordingly as a clan leader because of the attitude "leadership today is overrated and probably not needed as much".

ummm first off youdont know dr r a g e. and who are you to question CP's leadership.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Read your sentence again and tell me if it makes sense.

Overall

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Ir/Dv

5. Dv/Ir

6. Dp

7. E

8. Fi

9. Cp

10. M

Someone didn't get the joke :devil:

p2p

1.Foe

2.MM/Tlp

3.^

4.Dv

5.C

6.Dp/Ir

8.E

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

O

With the E fight we had a 5 minute cold war and were stupid enough to end that cold war and got trapped in the gap, still owned. no idea how many E had but it was probably more. Intense Redemption kid, u sir r fail troll so y troll when u cant troll u trolling troller so dont judge trolls, troller. And I got a seren from E but i died so **** me.

1. DP

2. malice

I think that's pretty good.

@Scott from last page

Where do you get Dv and Fi and TLP ahead of us? We beat Dv twice, idk where FI were and we beat TLP once, we didn't lose that day unless u count some fun with foe

Hostility

I wonder why its the same clan, and the same two people who flame here everyday. Hi Zo, how is your day

F2P Saturday Preds:

1. Foe

2. MM/E

4. CP

5. TLP

6. DV

7. IR

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

ummm first off youdont know dr r a g e. and who are you to question CP's leadership.

Yes. I actually do. Want to know how?

I am M4730. I was leader of TPF towards the end of their existence and when we closed we all joined CP. At the time Dr R a g e, SPW, and Drunk were all leader. It was 3 weeks before BH came out at that time, when the leadership of CP's attitude was generally different which was why they were competing with the top rather then fourth or fifth. I believe this gives me right to question CP's leadership, now, compared to what is used to be. It has gotten worse.

You asked.

Overall:

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. Ir

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

It's funny how IR almost lost a fight they crashed in P2P vs an F2P based clan ( if VH/HF didn't crash E would've won lol ! ) And then in the planned run in E pushed IR all the way to single and IR just needed time for a regroup ( cheap :X ). So basicly if you ask me E was the better clan concidering IR crashed a fight and almost lost it... And 2nd for hugging single to regroup in the planned run in. Plus we were 2 hours into our trip while IR were only out for 1 hour.

So overall I'd say E > IR yesterday.

F2P Saturday

1. Foe

2. E

3. MM

4. 0.0?

P2P

1. Foe

2. TLP

3. MM

4. Dv

5. Carnage

6. E/DP

7. IR

heartline8.gif

nah idiot, lets actually see. Sure, MM has been open 5 years. How many of the staff members of MM have been there the entire 5 years? With the exception of Mahatma, it's safe to say NONE of them have been there for 5 years, and isn't Mahatma incredibly inactive anyway? The people leading your clan (13th and Speshls from an outsider looking in. If you wanted to talk about experience based on age, then you do realise the leadership of E have been leading different incarnations of Epidemic since 05 right?) have certainly not been there for 5 years. So that pretty much negates the fact that you have more experience based on age, seeing as the MM now is incredibly different from the one 5 years ago. Then the members. Like you mentioned, you've been "#1 for the entire summer"(See later). Bandwagoners and people who just wanna ride the success is all a part of being #1. With MM, it's a near unique situation in that it is the first clan for a lot of people with absolutely zero clanning experience because of the famous members, the vids, etc. Saying you've been a cohesive unit for the last 5 years and therefore have 5 years of experience is ******* stupid.

Secondly, woopdy ******* do you've been #1 the entire summer. Again, how does this show you have more experience? To my knowledge other than the tuesday and thursday trips you do they are your only other events based around PvP other than the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday trip. Hell, the majority of pure clans do this anyway, from Anxiety (Who? exactly.) to FOE. Being #1 has its downsides, I doubt you get many fair fights where you are actually tested, whereas we get 10+ fights a trip in some form.

Well, incorrect to start off with but it would be a waste of time actually getting the topics in which we've beaten you, and I'll stick to my point. How does MM beating E show that you have more experience? Other than showing who had the numbers or the stats at that point in time, how does it show anything? It doesn't and I won't even go into any more detail here because thats the most retarded "point" you actually put forward.

I thought it was your 5 year history that gave you the "experience"? But for the sake of the arguement I'll address this point as well. The last year alone Epidemic have probably had double the ammount of fights that MM have had Vs Pure clans, hence, my reason for saying that Epidemic have more experience than MM in the first place. For a period of a few months earlier this year we basically had preps every day/two days when possible, and when not in this period had at least 2 a week. When we reached the so called "#3" spot we seemed to have hit a brick wall but its likely going to change soon. When we wern't prepping, we were having unofficial matched fights (20+ vs 20+) on top of the near 24/7 10 vs 10s that any member of Epidemic can get involved with. Our core memberbase has remained the same since August 07, with slight changes made in December 08 but remaining almost the same. The fact that we have managed to keep a consistent membercore and participate in the ammount of Pure clan vs Pure clan fights that Epidemic have lead me to believe that MM are in no way more "experienced" than Epidemic in F2P.

Clearly yes because the arguement you presented wasn't very convincing :huh:

And just for the record, when did you join MM?

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

Let me explain why MM is bigger,better and more experienced then epidemic.

First of all MM - 2-0 in F2P fullouts this year against one of the 2 best clans of there time.MM pulled 100 to a F2P trip about 5 times this year.MM doesn't have to have signups every week to compete.And clearly how can you prove that E has more fights with pure clans than MM?,We been #1 before E hasn't and you talk about E beating MM so you feel nice but clearly we beaten E more times then e beaten MM whitch is only twice in the year of 2009 maybe 3.

And MM will beat E in a 50 vs 50 im 110% sure of it if you think otherwise Declare or insted of matched opts declare a fullout.

You go on make a essay talking **** Just at the end of the day Remember MM is all around better then E you know it and the whole PW knows it.

and if you think elsewise then:

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267/Want...are-Against-Mm/

Other wise just stop talking ****.

First of all MM - 2-0 in F2P fullouts this year against one of the 2 best clans of there time.MM pulled 100 to a F2P trip about 5 times this year.MM doesn't have to have signups every week to compete.And clearly how can you prove that E has more fights with pure clans than MM?,We been #1 before E hasn't and you talk about E beating MM so you feel nice but clearly we beaten E more times then e beaten MM whitch is only twice in the year of 2009 maybe 3.

And MM will beat E in a 50 vs 50 im 110% sure of it if you think otherwise Declare or insted of matched opts declare a fullout.

You go on make a essay talking **** Just at the end of the day Remember MM is all around better then E you know it and the whole PW knows it.

and if you think elsewise then:

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267/Want...are-Against-Mm/

I'm not really going to waste my time on this one but just so we know, we ask you guys for F2P preps every couple of days and we always get declined or said "P2P l0l0l????".

You've had 2 full outs this year, that's great man, how many of the people who were at the full outs are still active on MM trips?

You guys have a huge memberlist so for the last year/summer you've outpulled pretty much everyone but FOE (generally). By getting more fights she meant more clusters, more hard fights, 80% of the fights you've had last year were ~80 vs ~40 or something like that, I don't see how you get much experience from that.

As for the 50v50 comment, I'm pretty sure we beat you ~45v45 last weekend? I can say I'm 110% sure we'd win too, doesn't make it right. Fact is we've had a lot more preps/fights than you guys in the last year.

You can keep on thinking you guys are so much better, that's fine, most people will think that until they get proven wrong and that's fine too. However keep in mind that not because you think it that it's true. If there's one thing we've done in the past couple of months is prove stupid statements wrong (like this one).

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

uh oh

First off, who is disputing that MM is "bigger and better" than Epidemic? No ******* ****, anyone can see that from comparing the memberlists of each respective clan. Re-read all 134 Pages of this topic, and then the 45,805 posts on these forums and get me a quote that shows ANYONE saying that Epidemic is "bigger and better" than MM. I said, and quite rightly that MM are in no way "more experienced" than Epidemic, but I'll disregard the "bigger and better" part and just focus on the experience.

First of all MM - 2-0 in F2P fullouts this year against one of the 2 best clans of there time.MM pulled 100 to a F2P trip about 5 times this year.MM doesn't have to have signups every week to compete.

How does having 2 full outs and pulling 100 people ("ABOUT 5 TIMES" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) have any correlation to experience? Are you that retarded you can't understand relationships between 2 things? And then you added "MM doesnt have to have signups every week to compete". Wow that really shows how experienced you are! Thats my arguement split in two, DROP THE SIGNUPS SO WE ARE MORE EXPERIENCED!!!! Stupid, right?

Those two full outs are probably the only 2 full outs in F2P in ANY form that MM have had this year by the way you proudly state that. Like I've already explained, our clan is a clan based on F2P warring, the ammount of F2P Warring we do is unparallelled by any Pure clan in existence now or ever, hence, why I suggested that MM were in no way more experienced than Epidemic.

ex·pe·ri·ence (k-spîr-ns)

n.

a. Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in roof repair.

And clearly how can you prove that E has more fights with pure clans than MM?,We been #1 before E hasn't

Why the hell would I want to prove that we have had more fights than you? Take my word for it, Epidemic have had many, many more F2P fights than MM has. Or just keep saying "LOL PROVE IT!!", either way I don't care too much.

I don't care that you've been #1 before, you have obviously not read the post you are attempting to argue against so I'm gonna let you go do that, because its quite clearly addressed there.

and you talk about E beating MM so you feel nice but clearly we beaten E more times then e beaten MM whitch is only twice in the year of 2009 maybe 3.

I've never talked about E beating MM so I feel nice. Do you feel... "Nice" when you beat an RS clan? Like butterflies in your tummy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_repression

So to prove your theory that MM will beat E in a 50 vs 50 (110%!) you want me to go declare a full out? That whole sentence basically sums up your entire arguement ; you have no idea what your talking about.

Taking into consideration what you MEANT to put, I'd have to repsectfully disagree with your odds of beating E in a 50 vs 50. I'm always looking for matched opt fights, every time I've asked MM for a matched fight though certain ranked members just tell me how Epidemic is premassed (In a 40+ Vs 40+ fight PREMASSING PWNS!!!!!!!!!!! /facepalm). I'll be sure to step it up in terms of how often I ask though.

Well actually E is the best clan with Team26 (Sorry Zo) so just stop talking ****... Wait what?

NO ONE IS DISPUTING MM "STRONGER" THAN EPIDEMIC YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. I don't care if MM is "all around better than E", its irelevant, and that isn't the discussion here.

2Madarchers reincarnate

Sorry for posting an extended discussion on the thread...

I'm not sorry for posting an extended discussion on the thread, this is CLAN DISCUSSION. Mods, if the content of posts have discussional value stop moaning about them, it isn't like this shithole of a forum catergory (Clan discussion) is useful for much anyway, you can only post "MM vs FOE 50 vs 50" or "R.I.P Unknown clan" so many times before it gets boring.

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) M

Edit : wow long post, took 20 minutes!

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Honestly, if you need to camp this topic to try and change other people opinions is just ridiculous.

This topic is just other people opinions and stop flaming over what happen.

back on topic

F2p prediction-

1.Final Ownage Elites-Been dominating for 3 weeks in a row. Keep it up.

2.Mayhem Makers-I hope you guys will at least give us a fight this weekend.

3.Epidemic-Not much to say. You held this spot ever since Fi was slumping.

4.Tlp-Doing well to improve in F2p. Keep it up.

P2p prediction-

1.Foe-Pretty held this spot for almost 2 years, but Mm gave a good run for about 2 weeks.

2.Tlp-doing well only clan to give competition to Foe.

3.Mm-haven't seem them in a while except for the cheap shot when we ended and had like 30 at bank.

4.Dv-#1 p2p med clan.

5.C-haven't seen you but you got this spot.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012