Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday:

1. MM

2. E

3. EOP - crashers

4. CP - Won the only clean fight but DP had the first if IR didn't crash

5. DP - Being constantly crashed for no reason, we made the most of it

6. FOE - Crashed DPvsCP after losing to EOP, desperate measures lol

7. FI - I like u

8. TLP - Better on sundays

9. DV

10. IR - shameless crashers, get out of the wildy unless you're going to get your own fights

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Saturday:

3. EOP - crashers

How can you say that after we Rushed FOE when they crashed you guys?

We also got off the 2nd and 3rd fight you had with CP, first one we crashed but pulled out (scouts said there was only 1 clan), 2nd one we stayed off and ACed.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

2 weeks ago we didn't have sign-ups, and still managed to pull 95. Sign ups or not, it's old, and lame, to use the "you had sign-ups" for an excuse nowadays. We never massed, we never bribed our members like some clans (don't feel bad your not the only clan, FI got the xbox 360 bribe in place in hopes for more members)....we do inactive sweeps weekly which is why our ml is 100% actives, and our members are motivated, thats why we do well, not because of "sign ups"...

Today:

01.) MM - Gj guys, although all your posts today on this thread has been cocky, don't get too far ahead of yourselves, for all you know E could come back and tear **** up next weekend, gj on your wins though.

02.) E - Unfortunate losses to MM, better luck next weekend guys, still a strong pull.

03.) EOP - Beat FOE with like 78 ending in one round, not sure about the other cause I wasn't there. Pulled 95, and also beat FI, CP, and IR from what I heard.

04.) FOE - Didn't do **** today, im just placing you guys here because organization, levels, and whatnot can take down any of the below on a good day.

05.) CP - Heard you guys pulled well, sorry for crashing one of your fights, AC'ed for you guys afterwards, Gj beating DP.

06.) DP - Never heard much about your trip but im assuming you'd be here.

07.) FI - Beat TLP x2? Gj on that, would like to know the starting/ending opts for both clans, if someone could tell me it would be appreciated.

08.) TLP - Fought FI twice but lost, thats unfortunate, perhaps next week you will get em back, try harder in F2P! :P

09.) IR - Not a bad pull, gl coming out of your slump, im sure you will get better in the weeks to come...I wonder if Brian took my advice? :O

10.) TGG/DV - Never heard much from you guys today, not sure what TGG did, I know DV lost to IR a few times.

So, you're admitting that you have a spy in FOE? How would you know if someone bribe us or not? No one is using the 'sign ups' as an excuse, it's just the truth. How am I suppose to believe two weeks ago you didn't have sign-ups? All I'm saying is that we can pull somewhat decent with a 112 ML without sign ups. It's not hard for FOE to pull 100+ with sign-ups. As for the masers part.. lol. I won't even argue, 'cause I'm not the only one that knows you add whoever in your cc.

@Ape, since you aren't MM anymore, who **** are you going to suck now?

Sunday preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

So, you're admitting that you have a spy in FOE? How would you know if someone bribe us or not? No one is using the 'sign ups' as an excuse, it's just the truth. How am I suppose to believe two weeks ago you didn't have sign-ups? All I'm saying is that we can pull somewhat decent with a 112 ML without sign ups. It's not hard for FOE to pull 100+ with sign-ups. As for the masers part.. lol. I won't even argue, 'cause I'm not the only one that knows you add whoever in your cc.

@Ape, since you aren't MM anymore, who **** are you going to suck now?

Sunday preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

No one is saying that you can't pull without sign ups, I know what FOE can do.

As for the spy thing, we actually don't have any spies in FOE or any clan for that matter, but i am the legendary Goop, and i can do lots of things.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

He's goop. He doesn't have to supply a reason....

P2P Preds:

1. MM - suspecting you'll ride saturday to sunday

2. Foe - Idk what to expect

3. TLP - Keep it here

4. E - Good luck with above. potential for 1/2

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Saturday:

1. MM

2. E

3. EOP - crashers

4. CP - Won the only clean fight but DP had the first if IR didn't crash

5. DP - Being constantly crashed for no reason, we made the most of it

7. FI - I like u

8. TLP - Better on sundays

9. DV

10. IR - shameless crashers, get out of the wildy unless you're going to get your own fights

You know, I read all the moronic trash that people post about my clan and I'm like whatever its ok they're just stupid. But you my friend have reached a new level of stupidity, due to the fact that YOU crashed OUR fight. Yeah, IR was getting crushed outnumbered bad, but it was still OUR fight. CP ran into US. We ran bh and regrouped, then charged them, and consequently, you.

!grats [DP]Rob 99 moron

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

P2P Preds

1.MM - Pulled great to F2P, so I'm guessing they will to P2P

2.FOE - Wont pull enough to beat MM

3.TLP/E - If about same opts, will be a good fight or TLP has the edge

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

2 things:

1. I believe you're admitting to bribing your members after denying it. I THINK we can assume that by the second statement.

2. @ the bolded statement in first quote: Keep talking.

Like FOE says to Epidemic, F2P is only half the battle. Your clan is atrocious at P2P and won't be on the same level as FOE. Reached Zero never stated that you will never be better than FOE in F2P. Overall, FOE is the better clan.

Like FOE says to Epidemic, F2P is only half the battle. Your clan is atrocious at P2P and won't be on the same level as FOE. Reached Zero never stated that you will never be better than FOE in F2P. Overall, FOE is the better clan.

it isn't like eop is better than foe in f2p anyways, the only thing they have over them is 30 people

It is only half the battle and it's the battle we are talking about and I am a little bit confused as to why we'd talk about P2P on a day that we targeted FOE in F2P and that's what he said...but I'll go with it.

The fact that he still thinks even after the past 2 months that ranks 1 and 2 in P2P are a lock is complete ignorance because as it stood a few months ago ranks 1 and 2 in F2P were untouchable to those who weren't FOE and MM. Look at what it is now. His clan's rank went from easily 1/2 to questionable at 4 in f2p. And he doesn't learn from the past...and keeps talking.

@rolf

You can say that about any clan though. If I get 10 good warrers and say we're better than MM, only thing they have on us in 90 people, it wouldn't make sense.

And it's 30 people on the battlefield, not the ML. Activity would be an ok adjustment.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Saturday trip rankings (relative, not absolute for a change)

1. EOP - After quite a journey, has finally beaten FOE in contending for #3. I wouldn't say EOP is definitely #3 yet, FOE is still better in f2p overall and can take back #3 if they tried, but the drastic improvement by EOP is undeniable.

2. MM - Not very many people expected MM to bounce back, but this weekend, they did a fantastic job reclaiming #1 again.

3. Cp - Cp has been neck and neck with Dp for a while and today they proved their edge over Dp. It's too early to claim that Cp is better than Dp now, but they did a great job today.

4. IL - They had a full out p2p pulling 33, which is extremely good considering their small size. Great improvement.

5. IR - After a few weeks of being non-existant, they managed to bounce back and show themselves again.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I heard that Walli tried to bribe foe with his xfer method if you guys all pull good "yata yata, if we pull good you will be rewarded yatta yata yata"

I didn't promise EOP any xfer method this week, never have, we have our own xfer method and it involves owning final ownege elite once a week.

thing is foe dont take f2p too seriously where as Eop do, its all good getting smart when all u do is live in f2p, im sure if you went p2p foe would get alot of 76k's

So when was the last time u pulled 40 to a trip?

or...

When was the last time u pked in the actual wildy, rather than fally and barbarian village? :blush:

we pulled 45 last sunday why? and we pk in pvp/Bh, when was the last time eop went p2p? tis the question

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. E

5. C

6. Dp

7. Fi/Ir/Dv

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

It is only half the battle and it's the battle we are talking about and I am a little bit confused as to why we'd talk about P2P on a day that we targeted FOE in F2P and that's what he said...but I'll go with it.

The fact that he still thinks even after the past 2 months that ranks 1 and 2 in P2P are a lock is complete ignorance because as it stood a few months ago ranks 1 and 2 in F2P were untouchable to those who weren't FOE and MM. Look at what it is now. His clan's rank went from easily 1/2 to questionable at 4 in f2p. And he doesn't learn from the past...and keeps talking.

@rolf

You can say that about any clan though. If I get 10 good warrers and say we're better than MM, only thing they have on us in 90 people, it wouldn't make sense.

And it's 30 people on the battlefield, not the ML. Activity would be an ok adjustment.

No one is mentioning p2p. Don't put words in my mouth. I've learned that your clan, aswell with Epidemic is all about numbers. You guys aren't #3 F2P, so I'm not sure why you placed us #4.

@Goop, everyone knows you're on Epidemic's ****. Stop hiding behind them and be a leader, not a follower.

Today preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

No one is mentioning p2p. Don't put words in my mouth. I've learned that your clan, aswell with Epidemic is all about numbers. You guys aren't #3 F2P, so I'm not sure why you placed us #4.

@Goop, everyone knows you're on Epidemic's ****. Stop hiding behind them and be a leader, not a follower.

Today preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

We are in no way all about numbers. Recently we have had an influx of new applicants whom need getting up to speed and up to date with Epidemics tactics. Our performance against you in the recent matched prep where we won and then lost twice with all the new unexperienced applicants shows that. It also shows that you are not as good as you think you are.

Also your clan keeps going on about "quality > quantity" yet half of your members are ex-Epidemic that got booted for being ****. Not to mention Adampoon.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We are in no way all about numbers. Recently we have had an influx of new applicants whom need getting up to speed and up to date with Epidemics tactics. Our performance against you in the recent matched prep where we won and then lost twice with all the new unexperienced applicants shows that. It also shows that you are not as good as you think you are.

Also your clan keeps going on about "quality > quantity" yet half of your members are ex-Epidemic that got booted for being ****. Not to mention Adampoon.

You realize most clans have had an influx of applicants from M closing, most notably MM. So you can't use "the new guys ****** us up" excuse as every1 had more applicants.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You realize most clans have had an influx of applicants from M closing, most notably MM. So you can't use "the new guys ****** us up" excuse as every1 had more applicants.

I'm not talking about M. We've had around 20 apps per week for the last 3 weeks.

Proud Mayhem Maker

You are correct. 56 of our 112 members are ex-Epidemic that got booted for being ****. Thank you for granting us your supreme members. You're the reason we're good. Not our organization or higher requirements.

[/sarcasm]

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

He's not talking about Malice. The few Malice who joined us are actually more experienced than the majority of clanners right now. No offense to anyone.

As for the losses versus FOE, I'm not trying to take anything from them but a few people seem to entirely ignore the fact they have a solid 10 average levels on us.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You are correct. 56 of our 112 members are ex-Epidemic that got booted for being ****. Thank you for granting us your supreme members. You're the reason we're good. Not our organization or higher requirements.

[/sarcasm]

Obviously I was over exaggerating by saying half, but you do have a lot of ex-Epidemic members in FOE and your organisation is way overrated. Your whole plans revolve around staying in trees where your stats affect the fight. That's not organisation, thats a tactic that's extremely easy to implement but hard to overcome for all clans other than MM/EOP. In fact, I'd say that both MM and EOP have better organisation that you guys.

Proud Mayhem Maker