Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

So many pretty lists!

F2p Saturdays

> = Rising

< = Decreasing

- = Steady

1. Mayhem Makers(-) - Obvious Atm.

2. Epidemic(-)

3. Eruption Of Pures(>)

4. Final Ownage Elite(<)

5. Corrupt Pures(>) - Has the opts to fight FOE, but they were teaming.

6. Destructive Pures(>) - Kind of decreased since the beggining of 2010, going right back up again.

7. Fatality(>) - Heard you had a good peak saturday? needs to work on keeping steady opts after fights.

8. The Last Pures(-) - have the levels and numbers for this spot

9. Intense Redemption(>) - Idk what happens? but heard your pulling more every week.

10. Calamity(>) - Pulled like 45? Just stop hunting lower level clans when they go out.

11. Violent Demse(>) - Higher pull then the below probably a better trip to

12. Devastation(<) - Like a 25 pull? Not good =-S

13. Rest of the lower level clans

P2p Overall-

1. Foe

2. Tlp/MM

3. MM/TLP

4. E - beaten the below more.

5. DP - has had consistent 55 pulls for the last month.

6. IR - Doing good

7. C

8. Dv

9. EOP

10. POT

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP

4. DP

5. rest

those below only team

6. eop

7. e

so what were foe+mm doing for the last 2 saturdays then :S

1. mm

2. eop

3. foe

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

It goes something like this.

1. Mm

2. Somebody other than Epidemic

3. Somebody other than Eruption of Pures

4. Somebody I may dislike, but as long as they come above Epidemic or Eruption of Pures, it's fine.

5. Malice

#mayhem-makers

I DON'T GIVE A ******* **** ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS. THIS TOPIC IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS. NO DOUBT SOME 12 YEAR OLD OVER SENTIMENTAL ******* WILL REPORT THIS POST TO A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR, SO HEY GUYS, IT'S PIERZ; I'M BACK FROM THE AFTERLIFE, YOU CAN CALL ME GHOST.

1. mm

2. foe

#mayhem-makers

I DON'T GIVE A ******* **** ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS. THIS TOPIC IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS. NO DOUBT SOME 12 YEAR OLD OVER SENTIMENTAL ******* WILL REPORT THIS POST TO A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR, SO HEY GUYS, IT'S PIERZ; I'M BACK FROM THE AFTERLIFE, YOU CAN CALL ME GHOST.

Sorry but your post must contain a list in order not to get removed.

1.mm

2.foe

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

you ran for safe too fast

rip matt|heart safe is as good as dead when your leading eod

nah, your clan was disorganized with 10 2 man piles and hardly any binds, getting a good fight with a masser clan half of their opts. I got a minute worth of free sniping on alex.

o my list change

1. mm/foe

2. e/eop

F2P preds for Feb

1. MM/Epidemic, Depends on how quickly E can steer themselves back on to momentum highway

2. Epidemic/MM

3. EOP/FOE, I think numbers is the force seperating you, but I can see the game between you evening out over the next month

4. FOE/EOP

5. CP, Always a strong player

6. IR/DP, the jump from Winter to Spring will slowly bring IR's opts back. Once within 10 of DP's (whose opts I expect to decrease) victory will come with ease

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

We bought them 5 mins prior to entering the wilderness

your leaders arranged it the week before that you would team to destroy us

no pic no proof.

1. mm

2. eop

3. foe

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Before my list, I would just like to mention how sad and dissapointed I am in the clan known as TLP. Today you proved how sad, pixel hungry and what a failed clan you are. You have ample amounts of retarded members who don't know what off means, and can't even listen to your own leaders. When two clans are saying off that dosen't mean you keep attacking. We logged in at mossies, we didn't attack you at login, we just walked away saying off. You are a pathetic clan at that and I've lost all respect in you guys after today. You don't even deserve to be ranked.

Sunday P2P:

1. Foe - Prodominantly

2. Mm - Here

3. Dp - Just assuming, didn't get to fight you. Heard you pulled 60? Own.

4. E - Said they had 30, that wasn't true. We had 15 anyways after TLP started 1 v 1ing us making it so our members couldn't log when we were trying to get to you.

5. Fi - Good pull today for P2P, beat CP 3-0 and put up a fight vs E despite being hurassed by the sad clan known as TLP and being out opted by 20 or more.

6. Ir - Low opts.

Not ranking TLP as I said above, they don't deserve it and the members can't comprehend in-game text said by both clans.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Before my list, I would just like to mention how sad and dissapointed I am in the clan known as TLP. Today you proved how sad, pixel hungry and what a failed clan you are. You have ample amounts of retarded members who don't know what off means, and can't even listen to your own leaders. When two clans are saying off that dosen't mean you keep attacking. We logged in at mossies, we didn't attack you at login, we just walked away saying off. You are a pathetic clan at that and I've lost all respect in you guys after today. You don't even deserve to be ranked.

Sunday P2P:

1. Foe - Prodominantly

2. Mm - Here

3. E - Beat us with well over 30, lied to us about that. We had 15 anyways after TLP started 1 v 1ing us making it so our members couldn't log when we were trying to get to you.

4. Fi - Good pull today for P2P, beat CP 3-0 and put up a fight vs E despite being hurassed by the sad clan known as TLP and being out opted by 20 or more.

5. Dp - Just assuming, didn't get to fight you.

6. Ir - Low opts.

Not ranking TLP as I said above, they don't deserve it and the members can't comprehend in-game text said by both clans.

dp peaked 60, killed c x2 and one time dv crashed but dp killed them on same invy

sunday

foe

tlp

mm

dp

e

c

P2P Today

1. ?

2. ?

3. ?

4. DP - Peaked 60, beat DV + Cx3 in 1 inventory(vid coming up soon)

5. C

6. E

One inventory means nobody died at all, which is impossible. Beside that GJ never seen a clan improve their P2P orginisation that well in such a little time was fun and slapped us in the face for thinking it would be an easy fight.

1.Foe

2.MM

3.TLP

4.DP 60 peak impressive

5.C/E both lost to DP

6.DV/IR - dv crashed another fight omg ogmgmmgmgmg nice timing dklfgzsdgl

DV U HAVE MADE ME VERY MAD

Sunday today

1. FOE/TLP

2. TLP/FOE

3. MM

4. DP - Peaked 61, beat Cx2 and when Dv crashed they got cleared to. Also beat E and EOP+PX

5. EOP+PX

6. C/E - not sure what happened..

7. E/C

8. Dv - Failed your crash, idk what else happened.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png