Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

1.MM

2.Foe

3.EOP

4.CP

5.DP

6.FI

You srs? We rushed you, and you went straight to BHC, then we went into multi, you rushed back, we pushed you back to BHV, we went multi and allowed you to get food/returners, you rushed again, and you went back to BHV LOL

1. MM

2. Foe - Nice job beating us @ the end

3. Dp/Eop - Bad trip for Eop? Dp pulled a new record of 87.

4. ---

5. Fi - We beat you fair and square.

6. CP - Hid/Hopped every time we went your world.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MM - Heard you did well, good job

2. FOE - F2P is back for you guys

3. DP/EOP - DP beat FI 85v90 and CP x2. Lost to FOE / EOP - heard you didn't do much

5. FI - lost to DP but pulled alot

6. CP - May god have pity on your soul

We didn't lose to DP lmao, HF crashed numb nuts.

1. MM- Duh

2/3. Fi/Foe- Fi cleared FOE in a planned run in, I heard Foe dismantled EOP, gj.

4. EOP

5. DP

6. CP

hmm something looks familiar now. :banana:

craig_sig_finished.gif

#1 MM - "Slumping"

I AM FAT LOL - Ty for loot

MM PLS RAGE - Ty for loot

MM DESTROYER - Ty for loot

Flesh Y - Ty for loot

iCoreyz - Ty for loot

Weirdalshow8 - Ty for loot

I Fatomo I - Ty for loot

ITIarty - Ty for loot

Zezimas lmp - Ty for loot

Rage Cutter - Ty for loot

1 G0 Rilla 1 - Ty for loot

#2 FOE/FI/DP - Not sure

#3 EOP - Lol

96ending3.png

~ In Mahatma we trust ~

1. MM- Duh

2/3. Fi/Foe- Fi cleared FOE in a planned run in, I heard Foe dismantled EOP, gj.

4. EOP

5. DP

6. CP

Yea, HF crashed after we had pushed you to the other volc and halfway into 1v1 LOL.

1. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

1. MM- Duh

4. EOP

5. DP

6. CP

I love fighting FI and everything. hopefully we can get more but we won faire and square.. btw i don't want to start a flame fest.

100213191134i.png

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

You srs? We rushed you, and you went straight to BHC, then we went into multi, you rushed back, we pushed you back to BHV, we went multi and allowed you to get food/returners, you rushed again, and you went back to BHV LOL

1. MM

2. Foe - Nice job beating us @ the end

3. Dp/Eop - Bad trip for Eop? Dp pulled a new record of 87.

4. ---

5. Fi - We beat you fair and square.

6. CP - Hid/Hopped every time we went your world.

HF crashed us while our opts were near the same so I do not know how you came to the conclusion that you won fair and square.

1. MM

2. Fi/DP

3. Fi/DP

4. Foe/Eop

5. CP

15zs5ro.jpg

That was at the ******* beginning of the fight ROFL! You notice how we're just east of you and your on the volcano? Thats because we started that way. We weren't even close to losing ROFL.

Lol sure, see you tomorrow and next week, we had mains on us from the time you rushed us until the end, we stopped returning thats why on trues pic you only see a few white dots, most of us got out of there because we heard HF was crashing lmao.

Tomorrow-

1. IR

2. EOD

3. DP

craig_sig_finished.gif

MM - Smacked EOP made them drop 20 people after 1 run in "Kings of .." WHAT?

DP / FI - Welcome back FI I love you.

FI / DP - Giving the edge to DP.

FOE - Heard you lost to FI

EOP - Ha..

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Lol sure, see you tomorrow and next week, we had mains on us from the time you rushed us until the end, we stopped returning thats why on trues pic you only see a few white dots, most of us got out of there because we heard HF was crashing lmao.

Tomorrow-

1. IR

2. EOD

3. DP

By "most of us got out of there" I didn't realize it meant running into 1v1 while DP was pushing you. We had mains on us aswell. You also brought CPR, which shows how confident you are w/ your own clan. No pure clan, cept maybe MM, can use the "main arguement" as there are a **** ton of main pkers attacking us randomly.

1. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

By "most of us got out of there" I didn't realize it meant running into 1v1 while DP was pushing you. We had mains on us aswell. You also brought CPR, which shows how confident you are w/ your own clan. No pure clan, cept maybe MM, can use the "main arguement" as there are a **** ton of main pkers attacking us randomly.

1. IR

I find it funny how people with no knowledge of what we had act as though they do. We had zero CPR during our fight with you, however EXACTLY 4 came about 30 minutes after our fight. Don't pretend to know what you're talking about.

1. MM

2. Fi/DP - Stop the flaming

15zs5ro.jpg

Theres pretty much no way either DP or FI can prove it was a win, dp and fi's pics both look like each won so. next saturday we'll have some fun fights and prove it then. DP and FI just stop lol, we don't need a flame fest.

p2p-

1 FOE

2 TLP

3 MM

4 DP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

DP stop the flaming now. I don't want what happened to MM vs E and MM vs EOP to happen to us.

Thanks for the fight FI, was fun.

1. MM

2. DP/FI

3. ^

4. EOP/FOE

5. ^

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

the flame would stop if some fi members accepted the fact that DP had mains on us that whole time too, and in the end DP won. W/e tho, fun fights hope to see more fights

Nobody won, you both had mains on you, both sides feel they won. Just stop flaming.

F2p overall -

MM

Eop - BARELY

Foe

Dp

Cp

Fi - Takes more than just 1 good week, keep it up.

titanj.png

the flame would stop if some fi members accepted the fact that DP had mains on us that whole time too, and in the end DP won. W/e tho, fun fights hope to see more fights

I don't know who said mains weren't on you but they were on both of us which is why we both left. I also hope we have some fun fights next weekend, perhaps ones that wont be crashed (especially by mains).

1. MM

2. Fi/DP

15zs5ro.jpg