Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Today:

1. Foe- Cluster at the end was very fun, we wouldn't have been able to beat you at your peak. Gj Today (HI RICHARD!)

2. MM/DP- Never got a real fight because mains hit DP at the start of the fight, saw you at the cluster though. ( 13th is a boss irl, he's my pimp;(!! )

3. TLP- Rushed us at the cluster, didn't see you after you guys died;| (MAX LOVES EVER!!)

Thanks to all clans for the fights, especially Foe for the fun cluster and MM for the pkri<3 (Too bad Ancient Fury had to crash)

ANY DP MEMBERS FLAMING ON THIS TOPIC WILL BE STRIKED

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My honest opinion on today.

Sunday

1) FOE - Peaked at 90, would of destroyed anybody.

2) DP - Heard you peaked at 81, to bad you didn't fight us earlier. Would of been a hell of a fight.

2) MM - Don't think you and DP had a fair fight due to mains and what not, possibly could of beaten them. Personally think DP would of won, but who knows.

3) ^

4) TLP - Back to sitting in CW

5) EOP

6) POT

FOE, DP, EOP, MM, TLP had a nice cluster f**** during the end of the trip, Dp did well with there numbers. Overall was pretty fun :D.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

1. FOE - Dominant as ussual, lost to us although would of wrecked us at full opts

2. DP - Fought mm although it was crashed by mains -.- Puting DP here because we have been more consistant in p2p over the past 2 months without loosing to any clan other than FOE.

3. MM - Gave us a good fight, it was very close altough would of been intresting if mains didn't crash

@speshls - raz0r was there to attack mains, not mm although he won't be helping out again. DP don't, won't or ever have brought mains in any fights. The main clan crashing attacked and killed most if not all of our high levels, I also know they attacked you.

Gfs to all clans today, the cluster at the bank was fun. Nice job to MM, good to see you back in business in p2p :P

mmflash123.gif

p2p today

1. mm

2. foe

3. dp

4. tlp

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

HOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAIOAIOUOAUOUIOAUOIAUH!

overall predictions for March/early april

1.Foe

2.DP

3.MM

lol no1 else dus both servers

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Today.

FOE - pulled 90. fun cluster at end

MM - gj beating dp

DP - lol you finally come when our opts lower after our 2hr of trip?

eop/pot/tlp - idc

we were out for 2 hours too. you had the choice of rushing us 5 times over and getting it handed to you all 5 times. It's not like it's our fault (even if it is).

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

F2p Overall-

1. Mayhem Makers - Obv.

2. Final Ownage Elite - Gaining.

3. Eruption Of Pures - losing momentum.

4. Destrcutive Pures - own

5. Corrupt Pures - Has the organization, needs a number boost.

6. Fatality - couple 80-90 pulls, then a 40.

7. Calamity - ?

Rest ?

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png