Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

1. MM/DP - ?? Heard Dp beat Mm not sure if it's true though.

2. FOE

3. DP

4. EOP

5. FI

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lists people :drag:

Today:

1) MM (undefeated against FOE)

2) FOE

3) DP (1-1 against MM, second fight MM had just cleaned EOP out of single and had only 35ish left in the CC)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Today from what I know:

1. FOE/MM

3. DP - epic 30 min fight in chaos altar with eop/fi, 1-1 with MM, beat EX+god knows who outnumbered by a ton, beat CP couple of times as well.

Couple of losses as well but over all great trip and great returning

4. EOP

5. FI

6. CP

7. EX+ the 2 other clans idk name of

8. IR - back to the same old stand in clan wars until you find an opportunity to crash a fight

Today was so fun

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Today from what I know:

1. FOE/MM

3. DP - epic 30 min fight in chaos altar with eop/fi, 1-1 with MM, beat EX+god knows who outnumbered by a ton, beat CP couple of times as well.

4. EOP

5. FI

6. CP

8. IR - back to the same old stand in clan wars until you find an opportunity to crash a fight

Today was so fun

nothing wrong with your list just Mm beat Foe 5 or 6 times today Im not sure :o

Mm

Dp

Foe

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Today from what I know:

1. FOE/MM

4. EOP

5. FI

6. CP

Today was so fun

This ^

1. MM/FOE - wat went on idk

2. ^

3. DP - 1-1 with MM, lost to FOE once, I guess we could be considered a tie with them. We secured our spot.

4. EOP - yeah

5. FI - I believe?

6. CP - ?

7. IR - 35-40 pull on your day back? I'm sure that'll decline.

8. Rest

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

1. MM/FOE - wat went on idk

2. ^

3. DP - 1-1 with MM, lost to FOE once, I guess we could be considered a tie with them. We secured our spot.

4. EOP - yeah

5. FI - I believe?

6. CP - ?

7. IR - 35-40 pull on your day back? I'm sure that'll decline.

8. Rest

Maybe if you didn't crash IR v Ch then IR wouldn't have crashed DP v MM and you wouldn't be mad at IR and bait them on top clan list. :\

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP

4. Fi

5. EOP

6. IR

7. Ch

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

when did dp crash ir vs ch?

The beginning of the cluster with fi/eop or whatever was actually ir v ch.

"We got word that Fatality crashed a fight so we decided to join the cluster. Shortly after EOP Crashed. We pushed both into clan wars repeatedly until Foe crashed and we hopped to our home world."

Seemed a bit fast to "get word", hop world, walk to the fight, rush, etc. You were obviously after Fatality and didn't care who's fight you disrupted

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

"We got word that Fatality crashed a fight so we decided to join the cluster. Shortly after EOP Crashed. We pushed both into clan wars repeatedly until Foe crashed and we hopped to our home world."

Seemed a bit fast to "get word", hop world, walk to the fight, rush, etc. You were obviously after Fatality and didn't care who's fight you disrupted

we were after a lot of clans actually, :P

FI crashed your fight, so I don't think there's anything wrong with killing a crasher.

Sorry to CH if we disturbed your fight, no doubt you would've won;)

1.MM

2.FOE

3.FI

4.IR

5.EOP

6.DP

7.Ch

8.Ex/CD

lol@the dp kids crying about crashing. Crash, then expect not to be crashed? Reality check, the world does not work that way. Do not do things to another that you would not like done to you personally.

EDIT:

Refer to the post below this one if you are confused

You killed Raza but BIurred pkar did more damage so they got the drop.

[02:54:37] -[iI]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Biurred Pkar is in clan: Destructive Pures ( URL: http://dp-rs.com/forums )

[02:55:42] -Vectra[09]- ** (CLAN): raza is in 1 clan: Destructive Pures (Link: http://dp-rs.com/forums)

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

1. MM

2. IR

3. FOE/DP/FI/any more crashing scum

It was nice being back in the pure world but dear god you guys are immature.

EDIT:

ALL #DPURES GET THE **** ON TOP CLAN LIST NOW WE NEED TO BAIT IR AS MUCH AS WE CAN BECAUSE IM ******* ANGRY

dplol.png

110210183405.png

Its cool Dp. Idk if we would of Won Ir had a good unit but we where holding our Ground pretty solid killed all there caller's and where pushing the Volcano then my vent goes "FI IS CRASHING" "O **** ITS DP" " O **** ITS EOP" "BOOM ITS FOE" then Ch comes out of no where and rushes all of you Clearing YOU ALL!. jk.

1. Dp

2. Mm

3. Foe

4. Fi

5. Eop

6. Cp

7. Ir/Ch i cant really tell which not alot of action From Both. We had 2 fight's and both where Crashed. Which in my mind we had the first one. But im not here to agrue.

8. all the new Clans

-Gap-

-Gap-

-Gap-

-Gap-

Ex+CD+Lt Any clan can team and have number's. its the clan's who go out alone that make the difference. tbh if you cant hang with the big dog's "aka" The top 5. Stay on the porch. That is why i hide in my kitchen with my Bricks "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Precious"

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..