Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

DP and FI had a 30 minute fight, and it consisted of regroups since clans kept crashing. DP had the upperhand (If you don't believe me wait for videos), but it got crashed. Also DP and FI had another fight which was clean.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

it didn't consist of regroups, the only clan that regrouped about 10 times was DP, we held our ground the whole time while you guys were dropping left and right while constantly regrouping from clw/bh

today

mm

foe

fi

dp

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it didn't consist of regroups, the only clan that regrouped about 10 times was DP, we held our ground the whole time while you guys were dropping left and right while constantly regrouping from clw/bh

today

mm

foe

fi

dp

You're lucky IR crashed. In the only clean fight u got raped lmao u killed like 5.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

DP and FI had a 30 minute fight, and it consisted of regroups since clans kept crashing. DP had the upperhand (If you don't believe me wait for videos), but it got crashed. Also DP and FI had another fight which was clean.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

We were winning that fight lol you guys regrouped like 2 times during the beginning of the fight: http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6070/100523144715.png

and you guys ran to clw while we were fighting IR and then Foe crashed.

Here is the pic of us fighting IR right before Foe crashed with you guys in Clan Wars:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8747/100523150947.png

I would say it was a very close fight due to returning from both your clan and ours which led to each clan winning parts but we won in the end. Great job winning the second fight :).

Today:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP/Fi - 1-1

15zs5ro.jpg

P2P Sunday

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI/DP (First fight was consistently crashed, but we had the upper hand. We pushed you all the way back to clw and you were just returning all over the place. Fatality held their ground the whole time, even at BH. You were running in and out, while we were at the graveyard holding our position)

2nd Fight - You had 16 people over us.... but again its our fault for the opts, so u won fair and square.

Total: 1-1

4. TLP and so on...

9kqihk.png

We were winning that fight lol you guys regrouped like 2 times during the beginning of the fight: http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6070/100523144715.png

and you guys ran to clw while we were fighting IR and then Foe crashed.

Here is the pic of us fighting IR right before Foe crashed with you guys in Clan Wars:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8747/100523150947.png

I would say it was a very close fight due to returning from both your clan and ours which led to each clan winning parts but we won in the end. Great job winning the second fight :).

Today:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP/Fi - 1-1

Just wait for the vids, the fight was at cwars anyway lol why were u at bh.

Today

1. MM

2. FOE

2. DP

4. FI

5. TLP - Could have been higher if you came out earlier, could have beat FI.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

P2P

MM

FOE

DP - Noone can claim win the first one, no doubt about it. Both clans returned hard, both clans had times where it looked as though they had won, and when FOE crashed both clans had about the same in cwars.

FI - Had amazing fights with DP, just didn't have the options in the second fight. Thanks for the amazing fights.

TLP

Hi

Just wait for the vids, the fight was at cwars anyway lol why were u at bh.

Today

1. MM

2. FOE

2. DP

4. FI

5. TLP - Could have been higher if you came out earlier, could have beat FI.

Looking forward to you cutting out your 5 regroups. We'll be posting a vid too.

Today

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi/DP

15zs5ro.jpg

P2P

MM

FOE

DP - Noone can claim win the first one, no doubt about it. Both clans returned hard, both clans had times where it looked as though they had won, and when FOE crashed both clans had about the same in cwars.

FI - Had amazing fights with DP, just didn't have the options in the second fight. Thanks for the amazing fights.

TLP

that sounds a bit more right. Ty for the honesty, but the first one belonged to us because we held our ground better than you.

9kqihk.png

seems like an action packed day, i saw ir crash the 1st dp vs fi fight, they were in bh and said lets go crash :L epic

1. MM

2. Foe - sorry but you really are going downhill, i thought it was trolls

3. Dp/Fi - wait for vids

4. ^

5. Tlp?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Today:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP - First fight with FI was impossible to call, second DP won pretty easily

4. FI - Great job, very little difference on the night

5. TLP - Thanks for the fight at the end

Great trip, thanks for the fights FI/TLP

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

2day p2p

1. mm - beat foe x1

2. foe - wanted a 2nd fight. dunno why mm kept running away from us, especially when opts was getting closer to ea other.

3. dp/tlp/fi - ?

cya guys next weekend!

2day p2p

1. mm - beat foe x1

2. foe - wanted a 2nd fight. dunno why mm kept running away from us, especially when opts was getting closer to ea other.

3. dp/tlp/fi - ?

cya guys next weekend!

I wasn't at trip so I dont know what happened but from what I hear Mm was looking for Foe but Foe kept running and Mm was getting hit by mains, but like I said I dont know what really happened.

Mm

Foe

Dp/Fi

Tlp

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

2day p2p

1. mm - beat foe x1

3. dp/tlp/fi - ?

cya guys next weekend!

You guys rushed us while we were clearing Carnage. And a FOE member of yours kept telling MM's locations in Welfares CC.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. TLP/FI

96ending3.png

~ In Mahatma we trust ~

P2P today.

MM - Worked

DP / FOE - Not sure here

FI - I think you lost to DP

TLP - Umm you go hre I guess?

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

You guys rushed us while we were clearing Carnage. And a FOE member of yours kept telling MM's locations in Welfares CC.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. TLP/FI

If you know the FOE member, please /query walli

Overall weekend

MM

FOE

DP/FI/TLP - ? Sorry. Never up to date with you guys ;x