Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Today

1. Fi

2. MM

3. FOE/EOP/DP

4. TLP

5. CP - I think we have proved ourselves.

ehhh

:P

GJ EOP

You kinda proved me wrong

CP had an off day with around a 40 pull. Damn exams

Today

1. MM/FI - ????

3. DP/FOE - ????

4. EOP - All I know is you cleared CP. Didn't hear much anything else

5. CP - For all the questions, CP beat TLP

6. TLP - Had a great fight with you guys. Seems to be getting better

F2p Overall

1. MM

2. FI/FOE

3. FOE/FI

4. DP

5. CP/EOP - EOP with a slight edge. CP can easily come back. Have had a few off days but i hope we can recover

6. EOP/CP

7. TLP - Have gotten 10x better. Good fight today

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 F2P this weekend, had two clans close into them within a week.

1. FI

2. MM/FOE

3. ^

4. DP

5. EOP

We didn't have anyone close into us, a lot of people chose to apply for us though which is always positive.

1. FI/MM - with a good pull from MM it will be an interesting fight for the absolute #1

2. ^

3. FOE

4. EOP/DP - Looks like EOP is pulling their **** together recently, going for the top?

5. ^

128250368099.gif

We didn't have anyone close into us, a lot of people chose to apply for us though which is always positive.

1. FI/MM - with a good pull from MM it will be an interesting fight for the absolute #1

2. ^

3. FOE

4. EOP/DP - Looks like EOP is pulling their **** together recently, going for the top?

5. ^

Carnage closed and ask all their members to join Fi, and last night Cd did the same, thats called closing into you, but yea its always a good thing i guess

1. MM

2. Fi/Foe

3. ^

4. Dp

5. Eop

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I don't think they told all members to join us, they thought highly of us so suggested to members that Fatality was a good place to go. If people recommend Fatality then obviously something is right. :thumbsup:

Overall F2P

1. MM - Still #1

2. Foe - Need to step up your F2P game.

3. Fi - Catching up FOE and would take it if they carried on outperforming for a few more weeks.

4. Dp - Need to make sure they're not caught by EOP/Cp

5. EOP - Putting you here as I think you've been better last few weeks.

6. CP - Can catch them.

7. TLP - Improving F2P, keep it going.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Carnage closed and ask all their members to join Fi, and last night Cd did the same, thats called closing into you, but yea its always a good thing i guess

1. MM

2. Fi/Foe

3. ^

4. Dp

5. Eop

With "Carnage asked" and "CD asked" you prolly mean that one/more of their members/ranks joined FI and encouraged others to do the same. With "closing into" I understand that a clan closes and merges with another clan, which is not what happened.

P2P preds

1. FI/FOE - Depends very much on the pulls, if they're close we'll see some good fights. FOE has sign ups so might outnumber slightly.

2. FI/FOE

3. MM

4. TLP/DP

5. TLP/DP

128250368099.gif

With "Carnage asked" and "CD asked" you prolly mean that one/more of their members/ranks joined FI and encouraged others to do the same. With "closing into" I understand that a clan closes and merges with another clan, which is not what happened.

ur blind bro, C closed and told everyone to go fi, same with Cd, if thats not 2 clans closing into you then what is? i never said they merged with you they just closed into you, like i said its a good thing and probably the biggest reason for the rise you took lately, if you dont think so then your being stupid

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dp/Tlp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

ur blind bro, C closed and told everyone to go fi, same with Cd, if thats not 2 clans closing into you then what is? i never said they merged with you they just closed into you, like i said its a good thing and probably the biggest reason for the rise you took lately, if you dont think so then your being stupid

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dp/Tlp

Obviously we've got more opts because of the closure of Carnage and CD, but they didn't close into us. A few influential Carnage members joined Fatality and encouraged their fellow ex clan-mates to do so as they thought it would be a good move. That's where some of the opts have come from. If they closed into us every member would have joined Fi, not everyone did lol. Epidemic didn't close into DP but quite a few went to DP, it's the same scenario here. :biggrin: We're very happy to have them.

Agreed with your P2P list though. Hoping for a good fight between Dp and TLP tonight. I think TLP will pull big and take #4 maybe even #3 depending on Fi's opts.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dp/Tlp

When EOP closed for the first time in 2006 we agreed with Old that EOP members who met FI reqs could join without applying, even in that case I wouldn't say that EOP closed into us because we only got 5 or so EOP members.

Not everyone from C and CD joined FI, we got perhaps 15 apps together from both clans and their combined ML was closer to 150. DP, EOP and MM all got apps from C and CD as well, we just got a vast majority. This is as much because many of their ranks applied for us as well as the fact that we're very much on the rise right now.

Summer F2P preds

1. Fatality

2. Mayhem Makers

3. Erruption of Pures

4. Final Ownage Elite

5. The Last Pures

128250368099.gif

Today

FI - The kings are back ?

MM - Did well

EOP - great job today

FOE - would be higher but you counted on dp to much

TLP - nice

CP - didnt hear much of you guys but saw you had numbers

DP - Reality

thats the kind of thing that makes people want to hit you and you havent fought MM yet, people already know foe are doing pretty crappy atm so beating them with a large number more opts is pretty weak imo.

#1. MM

#2. Foe/Fi

#3.

#4.EoP/DP

1. FI

2. MM

3. FOE

4. DP?

Learn from epidemic, don't let any members talk **** or you'll end up getting hit. MM will have it back sooner rather then later.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Last Night;

1. FI - Options kept you up.

2. MM/FOE - MM didnt fight FI, but beat FOE being slightly outopted.

3. FOE - beat MM 1-1 but still lost to the above, and also credit for fighting FI with lower opts, and had a little hiccup v EOP? You must be glad we needed to refresh pray

4. EOP

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3 FI - catching up very quickly, consistency is key now for this transistion onto the top 2, and it wont be easy.

P2P PREDS.

Depends on opts tbh, and im sure each clan will be pulling large, as is expected from FI as with new members, and as is expected from FOE since they cant afford any more slips, especially in their 'best' server.

1. MM/FOE/FI

big night will be big.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

1. MM - Still have this, one Saturday doesn't take that away from you guys.

2. FOE - They sit here also, but Fi is making gains in F2P.

3. FI - Gaining on FOE in F2P, puts up good fights with MM in P2P. It's safe to say the fight for the #3 spot is over...oh wait we have P2P today! DP are barely in this fight, but FOE, MM, and DP both prep'd for this day, let's see what will happen.

4. DP - Honestly I think EOP will overtake you in the next two weeks.

5. EOP - It's nice to see you guys back! Hopefully you'll be in the top 4 soon competing with us. :)

6. CP - You let EOP take it away from you. :/

7. CH - I would love you guys if you beat CP.

8. TLP - MOAR F2P! OMG JUST DO MORE AND YOU COULD BE #6!!!!!!

9. DV - I saw you guys today :) Get on back there

10. EX - Ok clan, just don't team with mains.

Lets see whos sign ups paid off the most...Here is my list...

DP

MM/FOE

Actually doing Well...

FI/FOE

^

MM/TLP

^

DP

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Overall F2p

1. MM - No where to go

2. FI - Rising slightly

3. DP/FOE - DP is solid, FOE is going down steadily

4. FOE/DP

5. EOP/CP - EOP is rising fairly fast, CP is holding steady but will rise again.

5. CP/EOP

6. TLP - Rising fast

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

F2P:

1) MM

2) Foe (For a clan that's "slumping", we still manage to pull more than MM with a smaller ML? Lol)

3) Fi (Doing very well due to a massive jump in opts, let's see if they can maintain it)

4) DP

5) EOP

P2P:

1) Foe

2) MM/Fi

3) ^

4) DP

F2P:

1) MM

2) Foe (For a clan that's "slumping", we still manage to pull more than MM with a smaller ML? Lol)

3) Fi (Doing very well due to a massive jump in opts, let's see if they can maintain it)

4) DP

5) EOP

P2P:

1) Foe

2) MM/Fi

3) ^

4) DP

Agreeable list, EOP may jump dp very soon.

off topic: C and CD closing into Fi is just another sad excuse. Get information straight or get buttfucked, really. Who ever is stating that don't know how stupid they are looking. No joke. Not pointing out names, but you know who you are lool.

maskshit.png