Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Hf showed up saying Hi pureworld after Foe were already cleared and Mm were walking into Bh how is that Hf crashing?

Mm

Fi

Foe

Tlp

Dp

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro u weren't destroying us first of all, and i'm pretty sure we had some good returners. We were there with the mains just like you lol.... and i got killed by some myself. If you had 71 in gear, come rush us at sperm hill and clear us out... We were there waiting for you. I'm not gunna claim a win because u pushed us pretty far but as i said we had some on the battlefield and u had urs in clan wars.

No clear winner this weekend tbh, just rank us all in the same spot

We smacked you from 18 ...to around chaos alter... to infront of CW to north of cw... then sperm hill untill 20 mains came around, there was no point continuing the fight, you're just a moron if you think we should still fight you when there are about 20 mains just ****** ranging us... anything for a win fi?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

We had 71 in gear you probably had 20 in gear the rest in rags and a few brews, we destroyed you the whole 20 minutes untill all the mains came n ranging from your side of sperm hill but some how, "Mybe luck" they where not touching you guys lol, unless Fatality has 20+ turmoil ?

lol we were fighting the mains before and after as u were clumped at sperm hill with them till u decided to book it..and yes we had only 20 in gear and 50 in welfare **** yea

Hf showed up saying Hi pureworld after Foe were already cleared and Mm were walking into Bh how is that Hf crashing?

Mm

Fi

Foe

Tlp

Dp

The ignorance train has came to the station, we were still fighting you guys untill walli called us all up to BH because HF came specing our members out, so much for being such a "Lay back clan" rofl cute.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

The ignorance train has came to the station, we were still fighting you guys untill walli called us all up to BH because HF came specing our remembers out, so much for being such a "Lay back clan" rofl cute.

But on my vid i see all of Hf falled in walking up into bh spamming "Hi pure world"?

Mm

Fi

Foe

Tlp

Dp

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

We smacked you from 18 ...to around chaos alter... to infront of CW to north of cw... then sperm hill untill 20 mains came around, there was no point continuing the fight, you're just a moron if you think we should still fight you when there are about 20 mains just ****** ranging us... anything for a win fi?

We pushed you from ports to bh, bh to ca, ca to ports... mains rushed in then you guys pushed us CLW... we had the upperhand until mains crashed, and even after your push we had 71 people waiting and you decided to call it a day.

Know your place kid.

MM/FI/FOE

45w2jk.gif

I think it is fair to say the main event tonight was the 35 minute fight between Foe and Fi, which I makes them the contenders for #1 today. We fought MM afterwards when our opts had dropped from ~86 to ~67, which along with the FOE crash, undermined the fight. With that said -

1. Foe/Fi -

I think we had the upper hand earlier on when the fight was between bh and ca, and you had the upperhand when the fight was nearer clan wars. The mains (who I first saw camping at hills, and were hitting us just as much as you) crashed when you had the upperhand, which gave you the chance to quickly run into clw, try to claim a win and hop fast. I understand why you did this, and I'm sure any other sensible clan would have too.

However while you were doing this, we had a lot of people at the east side of sperm hill fending off mains and the remaining foe that didn't run into clw, with other people still returning. It really is a shame that the mains crashed because it halted the fight before an outcome could be decided. Anyway, good job today Foe, the fight was freaking fun before the crash :biggrin:

2. ^

3. MM - Thank you for not crashing our fight vs Foe, annoying that they didn't return the courtesy later on. I feel you probably would have been higher up if Fatality and Foe weren't occupied for a good 35 minutes.

---

4. TLP - I heard that you beat DP. If so, good job and well done on #4

5. DP - Sorry if I heard wrongly about TLP beating you.

Overall this weekend -

1. Fi - Although we haven't had any clean fights with MM this weekend, I feel we have worked much harder, and had more solid wins.

2. MM - Still pretty dominant, I feel I could easily have been putting you as #1 overall if we had had a clean fight this weekend.

3. FOE - Crashed quite a bit this weekend, but pulled well on Sunday signups.

4. TLP - Starting to edge DP.

5. DP

6. CP

EDIT:

After seeing MM's topics, and that they cleared DP and FOE earlier on, I have a revised list for today-

1. MM

2. Foe/Fi

3. ^

--

4. TLP

5. DP

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

today;

1. FOE/Fi/MM - I doubt we're ever going to get a 100% accurate list of these 3 for today.

2. ^

3. ^

4. TLP - Heard you beat DP?

5. DP - ?????????????

6. EOP - Stepping up, beat all the other clans that went out excluding the top 5 p2p.

except Dv was waiting for you west of stealing creatiion but you wouldnt come out :S

Today

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe - sign ups didnt help, just enjoy that slump man, crashing wont help you in the long run

4. Tlp

5. Dp - kinda decending :(

6. Dv - biased ofc, pulled 37 ish

7. Ir/Eop+Pot - didnt hear nothing from ir so guessing

8. ^

9. Ch - didnt hear much

10. Ex - heard you had 25 ish, gj for p2p

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

100606132600.png

100606132643.png

100606131527.png

100606130855.png

O hey guys

What are you trying to say?

-[DK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dogaz101 was not found in the RSHSC. (not even foe but seem to be helping them)

Nice inv as well

MM

FI

FOE

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

MM -

(where is your excuse now FOE i see NO hf).

FI

FOE

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

1. Bankhurting - I think everyone's bank we're hit hard today.

2. MM/FOE/FI - so much **** happened that our banks we're hurt.

3. TLP

4. DP - have fun #4

MM never lost a fight ... i didn't die once either , no bank hurt here

#1 - MM

#2 - Fi

#3 - FOe

#4 -dp/tlp/kopgjdlgsjk/tkjvlxvds'

and your point is? ^^^

obviously the welfare gear .... "insert bad words here"

Foe - had a very long and good fight with FI, which were up by 10, pushing them them from ports to cw, half of them returning in welfare gear and basically having the upperhand at all time. (If we wouldnt have had the upper hand how could FI be pushed?) After being camped by Mains north of CW and with only like 20 semi-geared FI members left, FOE retreated with 71 people to clan wars. The fight could have gone forever since many FI members didnt bother to grab more than a bow and some runes.

Fi - did very good in the fight against Foe. Was a nice battle. Both clans lost many return sets and quite some opts during the fight.

MM - Caught FOE right after a 40 minute fight and killed them off, before the late coming Returners of the FI fight were arriving. Foe retreated to Bh after, how surprising, HF arrived at the battlefield. Afterwards they hopped through 3 different worlds because they knew FOE was hunting them. Luckily they made it to clanwars to attempt a fight with FI so they could team with them to beat the "crashers". I am ranking MM here because they havent had a clear fight unlike FOE and FI had.

TLP - heard they were gud

DP - havent seen much of you apart from some stragglers

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

I really wanna see Fi's vid of the 5-10 remaining of them getting pushed nw of clan wars and the rest sitting in clan wars until they remassed for a minute when foe sat outside lol.

I'm sorry you are so stupid and ignorent, You and all of DP is desperately trying to get FOE to back you up when FOE does not give a **** about dp, every time you guys crash us foe just leaves and leaves you to die, so please take your mouth off foe's ****. This is the top clan list, not suck foe's **** so they might help us thread.

1. FOE/MM/Fi

2.^

3^

4.TLP (will be up there soon)

5.EOP

6.DP (reality)