Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P Saturday Preds:

#1 Fi/MM, hopefully will be good battles

#2 ^

#3 Foe, may compete with above but unlikely

#4 DP, I think DP is gonna have a comeback week and try and compete with Foe

#5 EoP, no doubt

#6 CP, will step up to give EoP good fights

#7 Tlp, may even compete with above if high pull but otherwise your stuck on this spot

#8 Ch, Don't think you can take Tlp as they're makin a comeback

P2P Sunday Preds:

#1 MM/Foe/Fi, hopefully no sign ups this week so will be cool to see who comes out on top

#2 ^

#3 ^

#4 Tlp, I think you will take DP and may even compete with above later on the trip

#5 DP, will be thinking on F2P atm I think

#6 IR, ye.... got this

#7 EoP, perhaps..

Overall Preds of next weekend:

#1 FI/MM, depending who goes on top in F2P as P2P is always hard to see who's #1

#2 ^

#3 Foe

#4 DP, is over Tlp in overall because of the F2P

#5 Tlp, pull 60 to F2P and ur #4

#6 EoP

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To above ^ FOE have sign ups so most likely they'll get a bigger pull than usual.

F2P Preds

1. MM

2. Fi/FOE - FOE if their signups are better than their signups for last weekend.

3. Above

4. EOP - Hope you do well.

5. Dp/CP - Will be close between these 3.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

F2P Predictions:

1. Mm/Fi - Depends on the pull, we should have some great fights! <3

2. ^

3. Foe - Sorry guys, but 3 weeks in a row of sign ups isn't going to work. Especially since we out pulled you without sign ups last week in P2P.

4. Dp - Looking for a rebound I am sure.

5. Eop - Needs more #'s to beat the above but we'll see what happens.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

From memory you have beaten us twice in your history in matched opts. Once when we had no leaders online, and it was lead by a newly promoted high council. The second time was just after 30-40 epidemic joined you, and your side composed of 2/3 epidemic members, half of which aren't even in DP anymore.

We won our last matched opts fight against you, and considering our recent victories over foe and fi who have both beaten you, i ranked us higher than you.

Er, we've not prepped FOE/FI in the last few months in F2P.

We've prepped you 3 times and then we had a fight in PCL. DP won the first 2 times, 3-0. Then you won the 3rd 3-2 after DP winning 2-1 and you wanting to have more. You then beat us in 1 fight at PCL. So yeah, its 2-2 overall, if you count PCL.

We asked for a matched prep this week but apparently theres a bad 'vibe' when you fight us :(. - No flame.

F2P Matched.

MM

FI

EOP/DP

FOE- Going to be honest but I think you just had a bad week last week, I reckon if you did try to prep EOP/FI again, you'd win, and will prove that in the next few weeks.

F2P Overall

MM

FOE/FI - decider dis weekend

^

-Gap-

DP - Needs a bigger pull to compete with above

EOP - Same as above

-Small Gap-

CP - Not out of it, just slacked with the pulls in the last few weeks

TLP - Saw you F2P for the first time in a while this week, keep it up.

Hi

From memory you have beaten us twice in your history in matched opts. Once when we had no leaders online, and it was lead by a newly promoted high council.

So without a leader EOP is nothing! Just kill their leader and they will lose guys. They instantly forget how to spam and pile!

har har har bad excuse

1. CARPE ******* DIEM

2. ir

3. rest of the **** thats out there

Arp-1.png

This weekends preds

MM/FI - Will take a server each again imo, Hopefully foe stops crashing p2p

FOE - Should'nt be forgotten. Still very dangerous, proving this to FI in p2p last weekend

EOP - For some reason i see a big pull and an upset or two

TLP - No1 can deny youve been doing amazing lately, keep it up guys and youll be solid in #4

DP/IR - depending on pulls, fights will be interesting

reflectionsigdq1.png

Holy **** I just fell in love with you

just? sad

Overall

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. Dp

5. Tlp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Preds for the weekend:

F2P

1.MM

2.FI/FOE

3.Fi/Foe

-Gap-

4.Dp/Cp - I could remove CP and add Tlp, just depends on pulls.

5.Dp/CP

6.Tlp/Eop

7.IR/CH - Idk Ch goes out mad early and fights low level clans. Maybe I should change trip times.

8.IR/CH

9.Rest

P2P

1.MM/Foe

2.MM/Foe

3.FI - Could Take FOE, just judging on pulls.

-Gap-

4.Dp/TLp

5.Dp/Tlp

6.IR/Eop

7.IR/Eop

7.CH/Dv - Depends on pulls

8.CH/Dv

9.Rest

Overall

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.Dp - F2P is all

5.Tlp

-Gap-

6.Rest

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

F2P Matched has many different points of view that you can look at it from. For example:

FOE and MM dominate in 50 + Matched opts fights simply because they are used to it more than smaller fights. MM and FOE if im not correct, have the largest memberlists in the Pure world. Giving it a much higher chance of them bringing a "inexperienced" or "Idiot" into their matched opts fight. This isn't a flame towards any member in MM or FOE because every clan has them.

Clans like EOP DP and Even my own clan CP are used to fights ranging from 30 - 60 People, DP do pull high but the majority of their members are probably used to the smaller designed fights. Anyway, Off the top of my head I can name 10 kids from CP DP and EOP that I would not pile until the end, or just 10 members who I know are smarter than the rest in the fight. The smaller clans like the three stated give all of their members a much better chance to gain more experience. I know people claim that they don't have "units" or anything along those lines, but it seems that when CP loses a fight its usually vs the same names until we get it right on how to beat a certain clan. Each clan is different and its all up to the officials to look at how each of them fight.

F2P Matched Opts 50v50+:

1.MM

2.FOE

3.DP/FI

4.FI/DP

5.CP/EOP

6.EOP/CP

F2P Matched Opts Overall:

1.MM/FOE/DP/FI/CP/EOP - A tie across the board. Any clan here can beat anyone else on any given day as long as its not 50+

F2P Overall:

1.MM - Clearly

2.FOE/Fi - Could do either way, Fi has a lot of momentum right now but that can easily end with a few losses

3.FI/FOE -^

4.DP - Balanced, Consistent Pulls. Could move up in the summer if Fi Drops.

5.EOP/CP - Good Rivalry? I guess its a rivalry, CP hasn't been having sign ups lately and isn't planning to until the summer, we will see what happens this Saturday :D

6.CP/EOP - ^

7.TLP/CH - TLP with the organization and levels, CH are just more active in F2P. I think that TLP can easily beat them though :thumbsup:

8.CH/TLP - ^

9.DV/IR - Saw both of you out on Saturday with 100 + Opts I think. Keep it up :D

10.IR/DV - ^

P2P Overall:

1.FOE

2.MM

3.FI

4.DP/TLP

I am not the best with P2P but I think thats what it is.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

preds for saturday

MM/Fi/Foe - who cares its world cup time. England vs USA. Foe's double attendancy saturday got cancelled. The clan pulling the most basically looses this and the following weekends in my opinion.

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

F2P Mini Wars

EOP

MM

FI

CP

P2P Mini Wars

FI

Foe

TLP

whoa.. rethink that p2p mini list m8 =]

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. DP

4. TLP

5. Fi

6. Pot

7. Dv

8. Ir

9. Cpr

10. Tp

11. Tr

12. dF

13. Eop

14. Ex

You obviously don't no **** lol

P2p

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi

3. ---

4. Tlp

5. DP

-Gap-

Rest

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Had a forum activity check last week along with a topic which included the p2p trip, we didn't have sign ups, nor the week before last.. nor do we have it this week, keep thinking Fatality have a chance in the next few weeks, it's interesting.

Um this is top clan list not post if you're a window licker, post a list buddy

Also you were going to have signups but then realised there was an england game on the saturday trip. Keep posting dum stuf, it's interesting.

1. MM

2. Dp

3. FOE

4. TLP

5. Fi

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

F2P

1:: Mayhem Makers

2:: Fatality (Will be #1 by the end of August, with or without forums)

3:: Final Ownage Elite (I don't tie clans, and FI has an edge on you in F2P)

4:: Destructive Pures

5:: Eruption of Pures (Look forward to you overtaking DP)

6:: Corrupt Pures (Dont fall behind, because you wont catch up)

7:: The Last Pures (Shouldn't even be in this list, but it'd be empty otherwise)

8:: Devastation

9:: Intense Redemption

I really don't care whether or not your clan has signups, I'll judge you're clan by what you pull to weekend events and how you use that attendance. I don't care whether or not Clan A had a signup but Clan B didn't - its a leadership decision, not an excuse.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

F2P

7:: The Last Pures (Shouldn't even be in this list, but it'd be empty otherwise)

I really don't care whether or not your clan has signups, I'll judge you're clan by what you pull to weekend events and how you use that attendance. I don't care whether or not Clan A had a signup but Clan B didn't - its a leadership decision, not an excuse.

Good list

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

F2P

I agree with EVERYTHING on your list and your little comment below, but the comment beside TLP I somewhat dislike. If they put enough effort in it, they could take CP in F2P.