Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P:

1) MM

2) Fi (Might have beat MM a couple of times but they've held #1 F2P for a year?)

3) Foe (Our opts kinda fail us, if us and MM are equal we put up a good fight and win sometimes)

4) EOP

5) DP

P2P:

1) Foe

2) MM (Recently competing with Foe, which is good to see)

3) Fi (Recently been pulling good so you get this spot)

4) TLP

5) DP

Future F2P:

1) Fi (Gotta keep it up for months to take #1 from MM)

2) Foe/MM (When even opts we have close fights a lot of the time)

3) ^

4) Eop

5) DP (Don't really pay attention but apparently you're slumping?)

Future P2P:

1) Foe (We've been #1 P2P for so long it's going to take a lot to get it from us)

2) MM/Fi (MM is better imo, but Fi have more opts/turmoil lately)

3) ^

4) TLP

5) Eop

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2p Saturday- This is based on what topics I've briefly read through.

#1 :: Fi

#2 :: MM

#3 :: FOE

#4 :: EOP

#5 :: CP

#6 :: DP

F2p Overall-

#1 :: Mayhem Makers

#2 :: Fatality - Climbing quickly, have the organization and opts to be #1, it all matters if the members/leadership have the dedication to keep it that way.

#3 :: Final Ownage Elite - Not sure whats been happening.

#4 :: DP/Eop - DP is getting worse over the weekends, needs something to bring them back up.

#5 :: Eop/DP - Eop is slowly progressing.

#6 :: CP - I have no idea.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

i didnt know cp wears yellow

Yesterday

1. failtality

2. makers of mayhem

3. the elites of final ownage

4. pures that r corrupted

5. pures that r destructive

6. pures that erupt

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

F2P:

1. Fatality- Too high for below.

2. Final Ownage Elite- MM ran.

3. Mayhem Makers- Beat or would've beaten below.

4. Eruption Of Pures- Staying consistent.

5. CP/DP

P2P Preds:

1. Final Ownage Elite- Most likely will fight vs. FI out opted again.

2. Fatality- Opts, hopefully less 1 iteming today:|

3. Mayhem Makers- Still easily have this spot.

4. Destructive Pures- Can beat any but the top 3 in P2P.

LOL Prep FI? You guys massed like 60 members before asking MM for a 30 minute prep, seriously you'd actually go that low.

No one in Fatality is claiming to be #1 overall, we were #1 for the past two weeks F2P. Also you are misinformed about that prep; you came to us asking for a prep, and you guys even started massing at the same time. We pulled 65 in 30 minutes and then we were pmed by one of your leaders saying nvm because a half op got it. If anything that prep was low on MM's part.

F2P Overall:

1. MM - Still here with ease, and I don't see why people are saying Fi thinks they're #1 overall.

2. Fi - I feel pretty confident about putting us here due to us pulling 87 to two Saturday's in a row, one without forums the whole week.

3. Foe - Are close to both #2 and #1, and can easily step it up and take either spot. Will be a fun top 3 for sure.

15zs5ro.jpg

Yea because FI pulling 65 in 30 minutes sounds believable.

Don't believe it if you don't want to, but I don't see why you would believe we would mass up not knowing MM would come and ask us for a prep.

P2P:

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi - Could go both ways, will be fun.

15zs5ro.jpg

You're new to FI, so i'll leave you alone.

Banks your venturing too far into RIKSY BUSINESS YO!

ssj is old enough to be my dad.

Friday:

FOE

MM

FI

Sat:

FI

MM

FOE

SundayPREDS:

MM/FOE

FI - humble yourselves young bucks.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Well i'm not going to bother to debate on these forums, my point is that being arrogant gets you know where. You may say RoT are arrogant and NH and what not, but they have the dedicated members and leadership to back what they say/do. It took Rot 6 months of rebuilding for them to build their core-base of members which has allowed them to be so dominant in the P2p server. How long has it taken you to build your core-base up? 2 months? Don't get me wrong davey is doing an excellent job, he's most likely the best leader Fi has had since james/charles but don't ruin his work by acting so immature and cocky on these forums.

Stay humble young bucks.

Foe

Fi/MM - Depends on opts, if it's 70v70 i'm pretty sure it will be a hard fought fight with us coming out on top.

titanj.png

Members of Fatality: Lists only. Nothing more, we can and will prove it in the wilderness if other clans do not believe us.

Predictions for Today

1. Foe - Fatality will give you some good fights, but I see you guys coming out on top.

2. Fi/Mm- I want to see a fight between us today, both of us at full strength.

3. ^ - Loser of the two, won't be able to move up but certainly beat down all below.

4. TLP - Getting stronger every week, could be giving #3 a fight. Easily beats all below.

5. DP - You guys need to turn it around and quick.

I'm getting tired of removing posts without lists, tired enough that I may skip the warn and give a little suspension instead :whistling:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I'm getting tired of removing posts without lists, tired enough that I may skip the warn and give a little suspension instead :whistling:

Apart from MM members, cos we're biased like dat LOL jk we're not foe or fi on PC.

MM

Fi - know ur place

Foe

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Apart from MM members, cos we're biased like dat LOL jk we're not foe or fi on PC.

MM

Fi - know ur place

Foe

know your roll

p2p

foe

mm

fi

idk completely guessed

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Yea except no matter how much you whine like a little *****, MM's reputation will always be top notch even with members like me.

LOL Prep FI? You guys massed like 60 members before asking MM for a 30 minute prep, seriously you'd actually go that low.

You know where MM's clan section is, Make a full out application whenever you feel its neccesary.

MM #1

You guys asked us

Preds

Foe

Fi

mm

tlp

dp

45w2jk.gif

F2P:

01.) MM - Still #1, you need to get something going on FI. If they beat you the next few weekends they will most likely claim #1.

02.) FI - Rising quickly, I can see you guys taking #1 soon, just play cool and not act so cocky sometimes and it will get you further in the long-run.

03.) FOE - Lacking pulls sometimes but is still no doubt #3.

04.) DP - Dropping a bit, but still got potential, we'll see what happens.

05.) EOP - Activity has increased lately, pulled 64 last week and 75 this week, not focused on ranks but we are slowly making our way up.

06.) TLP - Can do work when they want to, solid P2P clan but increasing in F2P aswell.

07.) CP - Could be tied with TLP really, only reason why I ranked them ahead of you is because I think they would beat you guys in a F2P full-out.

08.) CH/IR/DV etc.

thekingu.png

F2P:

01.) MM - Still #1, you need to get something going on FI. If they beat you the next few weekends they will most likely claim #1.

02.) FI - Rising quickly, I can see you guys taking #1 soon, just play cool and not act so cocky sometimes and it will get you further in the long-run.

03.) FOE - Lacking pulls sometimes but is still no doubt #3.

04.) DP - Dropping a bit, but still got potential, we'll see what happens.

05.) EOP - Activity has increased lately, pulled 64 last week and 75 this week, not focused on ranks but we are slowly making our way up.

06.) TLP - Can do work when they want to, solid P2P clan but increasing in F2P aswell.

07.) CP - Could be tied with TLP really, only reason why I ranked them ahead of you is because I think they would beat you guys in a F2P full-out.

08.) CH/IR/DV etc.

1. EOP

2. No one

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

the fight wasn't over lol

you got pushed from 18 ports to cwars, all around sperm and the surrounding hills, and then into giants hut before you guys called mm for assistance.

Today:

1)Foe

2)Fi

3)MM