Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Predictions:

1. Fi - I think we can take this spot this weekend no problem, and that would mean a month of #1 so I'm pretty sure that gives us a right to the spot seeing as that proves were very consistent and are backing it up as weeks go by, etc.

2. Mm - Could give Fi a good fight, depending on opts might even take #1 this weekend. I think you'll beat FOE because you guys have great organization in #'s.

3. Foe - Pretty organized and return like mad dogs, but I think the numbers situation gives MM and FI and advantage.

4. Dp - Step it up, your to close to being able to compete with the above.

5. Eop - Could be #4, or here not sure.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Well if a clan closes into you, you're expected to pull high despite having forums.

1:: MM - Clearly #1, FI aren't taking it back any time soon.

2:: FI - Still haven't fought MM fair and square, so you're #2

3:: Final Ownage Elite - You need to pull equal opts to FI to defeat them, or get lucky with MM.

4:: Destructive Pures - You can either destroy EOP or get lucky with FOE

5:: Eruption of Pures - With determination you can take #4 if you pull good and stop being idiots.

Hey dumb **** how many times has everyone told you that getting 8 members from 1 clan out of an 80+ ML isn't a clan closing into you. We were pulling 70-75 prior to Carnage and CD closing, now were pulling 80's. Woopty ******* doo.

Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

F2P

1.MM since you haven't lost to fi yet your still #1

2.FI wont get #1 till they actually fight mm :whistling:

3.Foe will try to keep up

4.Dp might be coming strong this weekend

5.Eop

6.Cp

7.tlp/Ch

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

F2P Preds

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM - E closed into you.

4. Dp

5. EOP

No wonder you're in Fi lololol

F2p Preds

1. MM - Fi needs to actually fight instead of running around wildy w/o any clothes on spamming #1

2. Fi/Foe - Foe is rebounding

3. ---

4. DP/Eop - Idk, if DP loses prep w/ CP Eop will take.

5. ---

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

The only thing I can say to the people saying that we haven't fought MM so we aren't #1 is that if we had fought MM in F2P for pretty much the past three weekends we would have won. We have been pulling quite a bit more, and so the real reason we aren't #1 is consistency. Three weeks doesn't prove much, but don't act like you would have beaten us these past few weeks when you wouldn't have.

F2P Overall:

1. MM - Consistency puts you here for me.

2. Fi - Have been #1 for the past three weeks, but still need to be consistent.

3. Foe - Can easily compete with the above, but just need that extra motivation.

15zs5ro.jpg

The only thing I can say to the people saying that we haven't fought MM so we aren't #1 is that if we had fought MM in F2P for pretty much the past three weekends we would have won. We have been pulling quite a bit more, and so the real reason we aren't #1 is consistency. Three weeks doesn't prove much, but don't act like you would have beaten us these past few weeks when you wouldn't have.

F2P Overall:

1. MM - Consistency puts you here for me.

2. Fi - Have been #1 for the past three weeks, but still need to be consistent.

3. Foe - Can easily compete with the above, but just need that extra motivation.

this

overall

foe/fi/mm

No wonder you're in Fi lololol

F2p Preds

1. MM - Fi needs to actually fight instead of running around wildy w/o any clothes on spamming #1

2. Fi/Foe - Foe is rebounding

3. ---

4. DP/Eop - Idk, if DP loses prep w/ CP Eop will take.

5. ---

lololololololololololololololololololol

:D

P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi/MM

4. TLP

5. Rest

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Hey dumb **** how many times has everyone told you that getting 8 members from 1 clan out of an 80+ ML isn't a clan closing into you. We were pulling 70-75 prior to Carnage and CD closing, now were pulling 80's. Woopty ******* doo.

LOL thats such ********. Before Carnage/CD closed you were pulling 45 on a good day. I remember when Fi was pulling 10 to p2p trips mate not only 2 months ago? Please spare us the bull and accept the fact that C/Cd/EX (?) closed into you which gave you a massive activity boost. What you guys chose to do with that activity is up to yourself.

p2p

foe

mm

fi

dp

tlp

who ever comes out

mmflash123.gif

LOL thats such ********. Before Carnage/CD closed you were pulling 45 on a good day. I remember when Fi was pulling 10 to p2p trips mate not only 2 months ago? Please spare us the bull and accept the fact that C/Cd/EX (?) closed into you which gave you a massive activity boost. What you guys chose to do with that activity is up to yourself.

p2p

foe

mm

fi

dp

tlp

who ever comes out

Have you forgotten about Epidemic? I really love hypocrites. Also if we were pulling 45 on a good day before they closed, and were beating you, what were you pulling?

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi

3. TLP

4. DP

15zs5ro.jpg

This saturday

1. MM - I think MM will pull high and finally get a "real" fight with Fi and come on top.

2. Fi - Don't think you'll be able to compete with MM's organization.

3. FOE - Will beat all of the below, don't think you will have enough numbers to compete with the above.

4. EOP/DP - I think we will get clean fights, both clans preparing, should be fun guys.

5. CP - :/

6. TLP

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

lololololololololololololololololololol

:D

P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi/MM

4. TLP

5. Rest

nice sig dude!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

p2p

foe

mm

fi

dp

tlp

who ever comes out

Ok, now let me make you my *****.

Complete Domination Closed Post: Jun 14 2010, 01:49 PM

Carnage Closed Post: May 29 2010, 07:15 AM

Just May 8th/ 9th.. On our anniversary weekend we pulled 103 at peak on Saturday. That 70-75 actual Fi members and the 10-15 ex-fi / old school who stayed for the entire trip. The following Sunday we pulled 70 Fi Members and 5-6 Ex-Fi / Old School. With momentum and trip being fun, more members show up that were already in the clan. And even prior to the anniversary we have topic with 65 peaks in the prior weeks, last I check that's not near 48? Sum all of this up and your a dumb ****. :sorcerer:

Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

lol'd, you don't know how wrong you are. i guess the 45 pulls on a "good day" were enough to defeat you whilst pulling 60+, you should be ashamed. let's not forget epidemic.

f2p

mm

fi

foe

cp/eop

dp