Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Holy **** IR will be #1 by sundown.

Predictions

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. DP

the clan has 2 have some potential noob

today

1.mm

2.fi

3.foe

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

retard status, eop was #1 in 2007

also, those fuckers had the largest 99 range unit ever, was the fear of the clan world and probably the reason we all use protect from range

for 2 months, kind of like epidemic. fi/mm were dominating, then e/eop comes in for 2 months and rapes ****, then e/eop get raped xcept eop didnt close

f2p

mm

fi

foe

for 2 months, kind of like epidemic. fi/mm were dominating, then e/eop comes in for 2 months and rapes ****, then e/eop get raped xcept eop didnt close

f2p

mm

fi

foe

what the **** are you talking about

the part of my post that you're quoting has to do with 2007 and your mentioning now

p2p

mm

foe

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

Overall

1) MM

2) Fi

3) Foe

4) TLP

5) DP

6) EoP

7) PoT

8) IR/CP

9) CP/IR

10) Ch

Sat preds:

1) MM/Fi

2) ^

3) Foe

4) EoP/DP - Depends on EoP's pull

5) ^

6) TLP/CP - Depends on TLP's pull

7) ^

8) IR

9) Ch

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

why do clans like mm and eop always have to crash?

kinda pathetic

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

why do clans like mm and eop always have to crash?

kinda pathetic

wahh fi crashes

waaah dp crashes

waaaaaaah eop crashes

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mm crashes

you guys must be really unlucky because all i ever hear is cp getting crashed lmfao

today(i dont even know

1.mm

2.fi

3.foe

-Jay

-Jay

1. MM took foe and fi at the same time, lost but held their ground for a while.

2.Foe/Fi

3.EOP just like mm we took on cp+dp for a while, made them regroup and they finaly took over, tlp was also there and got cleared? or left idk.

4.cp/dp/tlp

trips arent over yet though, more to come =D

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

1. MM took foe and fi at the same time, lost but held their ground for a while.

2.Foe/Fi

3.EOP just like mm we took on cp+dp for a while, made them regroup and they finaly took over, tlp was also there and got cleared? or left idk.

4.cp/dp/tlp

trips arent over yet though, more to come =D

lol.............

k heres the real story

eop and tlp crashed together and we regrouped and killed you all.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

lol.............

k heres the real story

eop and tlp crashed together and we regrouped and killed you all.

eop came, then tlp we fought tlp while dp+cp regrouped then you both rushed in and we took you guys a long time till you finaly cleared us, we made you both regroup a couple of times.

1.mm

rest

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

eop came, then tlp we fought tlp while dp+cp regrouped then you both rushed in and we took you guys a long time till you finaly cleared us, we made you both regroup a couple of times.

1.mm

rest

......... we couldn't kill you fast because if we pushed onto u, how would we kill eop only? we were bound to kill some dp and dp were bound to kill cp. use common sense.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

EOP never has gotten #1 #2 or #3

:o

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't even post.

EOP was #1 for Summer 07 losing it to FI after we failed in a full out. I was EOP from January 1st 2007 to like 09 septemberish. We've been #1-2-3 quite a fair bit. We were acknowledged by RSC or whoever about our success by being put on the main PCR list, quite low down but still. We got kicked off in the end because mains cried about us not bringing rune and they wanted geepee's.

Top list of #1 clan's.

1. MM - the top clan in the modern era, would outpull the old clans, lost #1 a few times but always got it back mutiple times unlike other clans.

2. FOE - went beast mode for ages, no one would even fight them so they were forced into crashing alot.

3. FI - was like #1 for ages in wildy and clan wars era, but old school and comparing ancient to modern warfare, they would get ripped (IMO)

4. Epidemic - If you take #1 off MM for a month and force them to pull 100+ every week just to stay alive you did something right. We made the competition high in numbers, now you need like 70-80... for the past few months. Low down due to duration of #1, didn't hold it as long as above.

5. EOP - Like Epidemic, we didn't hold it for that long and we had insane numbers and an insane 99 range unit. 99 Range DD unit of death.

6. CP - I think they raped face in the mid BH crator transfering from wildy to clan wars.

Hard to compare #1 clans but thats my opinion, may be wrong.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't even post.

EOP was #1 for Summer 07 losing it to FI after we failed in a full out. I was EOP from January 1st 2007 to like 09 septemberish. We've been #1-2-3 quite a fair bit. We were acknowledged by RSC or whoever about our success by being put on the main PCR list, quite low down but still. We got kicked off in the end because mains cried about us not bringing rune and they wanted geepee's.

Top list of #1 clan's.

1. MM - the top clan in the modern era, would outpull the old clans, lost #1 a few times but always got it back mutiple times unlike other clans.

2. FOE - went beast mode for ages, no one would even fight them so they were forced into crashing alot.

3. FI - was like #1 for ages in wildy and clan wars era, but old school and comparing ancient to modern warfare, they would get ripped (IMO)

4. Epidemic - If you take #1 off MM for a month and force them to pull 100+ every week just to stay alive you did something right. We made the competition high in numbers, now you need like 70-80... for the past few months. Low down due to duration of #1, didn't hold it as long as above.

5. EOP - Like Epidemic, we didn't hold it for that long and we had insane numbers and an insane 99 range unit. 99 Range DD unit of death.

6. CP - I think they raped face in the mid BH crator transfering from wildy to clan wars.

Hard to compare #1 clans but thats my opinion, may be wrong.

If you were talking about #1 overall as in P2p+F2p erm ok i guess if ur talking about all time F2p then Fi is higher ranked than Foe. Overall F2p comes down to MM and Fi simple as. Fi was #1 for 2 years and we've been the most dominant F2p clan in history so imo that somewhat ties us.

Today

MM - Needed 6 clans to beat us and we still held our ground

Fi - Had like 75, you had 6 less than us why didn't you fight 1v1?

Foe - Had less than Fi at 1 point you had 43? LOL???

Eop

titanj.png

F2P

Good fights but too much crashing;

MM

FI/FOE? - Heard FI had a bad start but pulled it back, gj!

DP/CP/EOP - Only reason CP+DP teamed towards the end was due to trying to have a run in 3 times and each of which being crashed by MM,EOP and TLP. We did not intend to hit FI/FOE, sorry you guys were brought into it. (thats if you didn't enjoy it >.<)

TLP - Had nice options, gj.

Hi

If you were talking about #1 overall as in P2p+F2p erm ok i guess if ur talking about all time F2p then Fi is higher ranked than Foe. Overall F2p comes down to MM and Fi simple as. Fi was #1 for 2 years and we've been the most dominant F2p clan in history so imo that somewhat ties us.

I was talking about 100% f2p, i hate p2p.

I guess you can say it's tied due to duration of FI's #1, but modern vs Older, i think they'd just take it. I dunno :/ Wouldn't mind seeing other peoples oppinions as well. I'm bored.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2P:

1. CD, pretty obvious

2. MM

3. FI

4. FOE

5. EOP

6. TLP

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it