Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P ATM

1. Fatality - Beat MM and then beat EOP. so 1-0 to both clans, was a good fight.

2. MM

3. EOP

4. TLP!!! - i heard you beat FOE, did you?

5. FOE (If the above is true)

6. DP? I don't even know what you're doing today lol no offence

9kqihk.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Preds

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE

4. DP/CP/EOP

will be a fun day :)

and if foe doesnt pull high, DP might have a chance at #3

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Have you forgotten about Epidemic? I really love hypocrites. Also if we were pulling 45 on a good day before they closed, and were beating you, what were you pulling?

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi

3. TLP

4. DP

k bro

before E closes

^

^

These are just some of the Fi/DP fights the same month/1month before E closed. Just to prove a point init and show that I'm not chatting ****. DP used to pull 50/60 before E closed. We don't rely on other clans closing into us, these videos proves that. Yes we got an activity boost but by all means E closing into DP wasn't the reason we were beating you before. I think if you click atleast three of these videos it shows multiple fights against Fi before E closed into DP. You are also forgetting we don't take invites to trips: http://dp-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=4477.0 which is another reason your pulling so high atm. I'm not here to critisize your leaders tactics or leading styles, I'm just proving my point. I was one of the people supporting FI when they were stuck in the slump from hell as I'm friends with serveral Fi staff :)

List:

MM

FOE

Fi

DP

TLP/EOP

CP

mmflash123.gif

I don't see why everyone is flaming Fi lol, they've been in a slump for the longest time so when they come out of it they are going to be happy and think highly of their clan. They may even try to rush in and think they're #1 again when they're not, so what? It seems they're doing more of defending their clan than flaming, but mm k.

Today

MM - Beat Fi

Fi - Beat us once, but we were low on opts due to a change in trip times, would have beaten you if we re-matched.

titanj.png

k bro

before E closes

^

^

These are just some of the Fi/DP fights the same month/1month before E closed. Just to prove a point init and show that I'm not chatting ****. DP used to pull 50/60 before E closed. We don't rely on other clans closing into us, these videos proves that. Yes we got an activity boost but by all means E closing into DP wasn't the reason we were beating you before. I think if you click atleast three of these videos it shows multiple fights against Fi before E closed into DP. You are also forgetting we don't take invites to trips: http://dp-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=4477.0 which is another reason your pulling so high atm. I'm not here to critisize your leaders tactics or leading styles, I'm just proving my point. I was one of the people supporting FI when they were stuck in the slump from hell as I'm friends with serveral Fi staff :)

List:

MM

FOE

Fi

DP

TLP/EOP

CP

I was talking about before C or CD closed. My point was that you can't criticize a clan for having a clan "close into them" (which is completely false seeing as how we barely got any apps from either) when you had the same thing happen for your clan.

Today:

1. MM/Fi - 1-1, MM have the edge here. 2 weeks without forums for us, and I'm pretty damn proud of the performance today.

2. EoP - I laughed at you rushing us at CLW ffa, nice job.

15zs5ro.jpg

1. MM -

some info was 'lost in translation' so to speak regarding the football, as ranks thought it best to make trips 30 minutes later than usual but it was directed towards the weekend trips not friday, due to that Fi had opt advantage in first.

But yeh props to Fi good win in first fight.

2nd fight, Fi dared to hit MM on login, but MMs organisation was far too superior. Gf fi. Was hoping to get one last one, all our members were ready for the 3rd round, but shame you had to end :(.

MM last clan standing.

2. FI

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

the REAL f2p today.

MM - Chased FI but they wouldn't fight us so we let them hit us on log in & we dominated with 53+ ending. That alone gives us the edge... Made them end after 1 crushing defeat lol.

FI - Beat MM once but I hear we did well 10ish down.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

f2p today

mm

fi

eop

p2p today

tlp

foe

whered u go dp?

F2p today:

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Eop

F2p preps:

1. DP

2. Cp

where'd you go tlp? Nah jk, we had a prep.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

was good today MM, thanks <3 we got prawnt in the trees :( but u got spermed on the hill. Sex for al

1. MM [numbers increased, put up 2 great fights]

2. FI [managed to beat mm once, close ops]

3. TLP [ beat foe]

4. FOE

5. EOP

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

I would actually join DV just for you saying you want Joe Cole played.

I've been going on about him to my mates for ages that he should start/come on.

tis true though, he attacks the opposing teams, where as typical england palyers try pass there way around, nobody dare run at them and cause problems, i guess wright phillips does, but i rate joe cole kinda high tbh

Today

1. MM

2. Rest dont matter

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I don't see why everyone is flaming Fi lol, they've been in a slump for the longest time so when they come out of it they are going to be happy and think highly of their clan. They may even try to rush in and think they're #1 again when they're not, so what? It seems they're doing more of defending their clan than flaming, but mm k.

Today

MM - Beat Fi

Fi - Beat us once, but we were low on opts due to a change in trip times, would have beaten you if we re-matched.

Good list

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png