Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

I was talking about 100% f2p, i hate p2p.

I guess you can say it's tied due to duration of FI's #1, but modern vs Older, i think they'd just take it. I dunno :/ Wouldn't mind seeing other peoples oppinions as well. I'm bored.

MM take it? or Foe take it? If MM then yh if Foe then no. Foe were only untouchable from december to febuary ish, in feb MM started gaining opts and competing with Foe. On april Fi and MM started getting wins over Foe. By may/june wins were being exchanged every week by MM/Fi/Foe by july MM beat Foe in a full out for #1 and haven't looked back since then.

titanj.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM take it? or Foe take it? If MM then yh if Foe then no. Foe were only untouchable from december to febuary ish, in feb MM started gaining opts and competing with Foe. On april Fi and MM started getting wins over Foe. By may/june wins were being exchanged every week by MM/Fi/Foe by july MM beat Foe in a full out for #1 and haven't looked back since then.

yeah i meant MM, i agreed with you putting FI over FOE without saying :L

Clans to close/reopen the most?

1. aao - not a flame just need a list to put in and they always seemed to close and open every couple of months.

2. CY?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

yeah i meant MM, i agreed with you putting FI over FOE without saying :L

Clans to close/reopen the most?

1. aao - not a flame just need a list to put in and they always seemed to close and open every couple of months.

2. CY?

Legit list!

titanj.png

Today was a lot of fun, especially during that gigantic cluster even though it was like 5 clans vs Fi + Foe. Great job everyone, we starting our own world war without even announcing it.

Today:

1. MM - Pretty obvious.

2. Fi - I think we easily took this spot even though we have been forumless for 2 weeks straight.

3. Foe - Had a lot of fun with you guys today.

15zs5ro.jpg

Today Non teaming

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP

4. DP

5. FI

6. EOP < all they did was crash i dont think they even had a legit 1 v 1 fight'

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

If you were talking about #1 overall as in P2p+F2p erm ok i guess if ur talking about all time F2p then Fi is higher ranked than Foe. Overall F2p comes down to MM and Fi simple as. Fi was #1 for 2 years and we've been the most dominant F2p clan in history so imo that somewhat ties us.

Today

MM - Needed 6 clans to beat us and we still held our ground

Fi - Had like 75, you had 6 less than us why didn't you fight 1v1?

Foe - Had less than Fi at 1 point you had 43? LOL???

Eop

lol for some strange reason our leaders thought you had 90, which gave them the reason to help foe who had like 60 xD. i feel for mm though, i don't agree with the events that took place today, but the end (2v2v2) was quite fun

today

mm - sadly fi were mistaken, believed you had 90+ which made it a crash fest lol. dominated with eop+ir at the end

fi - peaked 71, our forums need to come back up >.<

foe - was fun lol

eop

cp/dp - ??

@senne, dp+cp were teamed by themselves

1) MM + EOP

2) FOE + Fi + DP + CP

rofl stop postin u know nothing....

Without teaming ranks

1. MM - No hard feelings we know you belong here lol you held your ground for a long time.

2. FI

3. FOE

4. EOP

9kqihk.png

Today was a lot of fun, especially during that gigantic cluster even though it was like 5 clans vs Fi + Foe. Great job everyone, we starting our own world war without even announcing it.

Today:

1. MM - Pretty obvious.

2. Fi - I think we easily took this spot even though we have been forumless for 2 weeks straight.

3. Foe - Had a lot of fun with you guys today.

You sir know want your talking about gj i lol at all the other fi members tho

Proud Honored Ex MM

Whatever the **** happened today:

#Fatality + FOE

#MM + EOP + IR

#DP + CP

#Those who didn't team

Well it all started off when EOP crashed a DP vs CP fight for the 3rd time today

so instead of running we decided to team and kill off EOP.

For some apparent reason, MM and EOP decided to team and then FOE and FI teamed.

but then again it was fun not gonna lie

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

team:

1.MM+EOP clearly better than foe+fi, we got hit by cd and fi+foe at the same time and still managed to clear both teams.

2.Fi+foe

3.Cp+DP

Alone:

1.MM

2.Fi

3.Foe

4.EOP

5.Cp

6.DP

7.Tlp

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

rofl stop postin u know nothing....

MM and EOP are standing at hill north of CW/Sp hill FOE and Fi rush- get pushed into CW, DP and CP rush- Fi and FOE run back out.. And this for like 30 mins, how do I know nothing, lol

MM and EOP are standing at hill north of CW/Sp hill FOE and Fi rush- get pushed into CW, DP and CP rush- Fi and FOE run back out.. And this for like 30 mins, how do I know nothing, lol

read above, we didn't team with CP and DP directly... I dont know what you just said but i probably was returning when this wuz happenin. Don't assume that it's FOE + FI + CP + DP because its a different story

9kqihk.png

team:

1.MM+EOP clearly better than foe+fi, we got hit by cd and fi+foe at the same time and still managed to clear both teams.

2.Fi+foe

3.Cp+DP

Alone:

1.MM

2.Fi

3.Foe

4.EOP

5.Cp

6.DP

7.Tlp

wait eop #4 for the day?

what did u guys do? crash?

did u guys even win a 1 v1 fight?

wait... IR LOL?

yea IR idiot, your leader personally took the liberty of put on an MM cape and sniping me the whole time during the huge cluster ****, made it out with 20 hp so he failed for the day

1. MM - lol

2. FI - made bank lewt

3. FOE - ty

4. DP+CP - gud team

5. EOP - pirates suck

read above, we didn't team with CP and DP directly... I dont know what you just said but i probably was returning when this wuz happenin. Don't assume that it's FOE + FI + CP + DP because its a different story

You didn't team with them directly but they didn't attack FOE or Fi either did they

yea IR idiot, your leader personally took the liberty of put on an MM cape and sniping me the whole time during the huge cluster ****, made it out with 20 hp so he failed for the day

He isnt his leader