Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

What truth 8loody? There was no truth in any of your post, it was merely a flame towards EOP, obviously because your mad about something, otherwise you wouldn't have posted something so stupid and meaningless, unless of course your hurtin for a post count. We never m****** recruited, and we never hacked any clans forums, lol. As for leaving PW forever, is that your last and final flame-bait due to the fact your running out of bull****** to throw out here? Normally i'd ignore dumb****** posts like yours but right now im just really bored and thought it would be funny to verbally ****** on you. We decided only our staff would now post on PW, simply because nobody heard anything from us and thought we just went super inactive. If your mad that we crashed, get over it because crashing happens on a weekly basis, whether its intentional or not, pvp/bh will always be the same, keep in mind we AC'ed your fight last weekend and could have easily crashed but we never. If thats not the case, and your mad that EOP is actually competition for CP, then get used to it, because it's been the same way for the last 5 years bud.

P2P preds:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) TLP

04.) FI

05.) DP

06.) EOP

07.) CH

08.) DV

09.) IR

10.) CP

You said what i wrote was so "stupid and meaningless"

Okay, so if that's what you think then why write a whole page response?

oh btw Competition and Crashing are two different things completely.

Crashing every single fight CP has, is not competition, in fact it's just saying your not competitive enough to have a fair fight against us.

and also, i have read many posts in the past from you old pker about how the pure world is ****** these days.

Well that's very true i will agree with you on that. But i think you know very well why the pure world is ******, all the crashing is just going to make pures leave the pure world completely.

1. MM

2. FOE/FI

4. EOP

5. CP/DP

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What truth 8loody? There was no truth in any of your post, it was merely a flame towards EOP, obviously because your mad about something, otherwise you wouldn't have posted something so stupid and meaningless, unless of course your hurtin for a post count. We never m****** recruited, and we never hacked any clans forums, lol. As for leaving PW forever, is that your last and final flame-bait due to the fact your running out of bull****** to throw out here? Normally i'd ignore dumb****** posts like yours but right now im just really bored and thought it would be funny to verbally ****** on you. We decided only our staff would now post on PW, simply because nobody heard anything from us and thought we just went super inactive. If your mad that we crashed, get over it because crashing happens on a weekly basis, whether its intentional or not, pvp/bh will always be the same, keep in mind we AC'ed your fight last weekend and could have easily crashed but we never. If thats not the case, and your mad that EOP is actually competition for CP, then get used to it, because it's been the same way for the last 5 years bud.

P2P preds:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) TLP

04.) FI

05.) DP

06.) EOP

07.) CH

08.) DV

09.) IR

10.) CP

Actually Eop hasn't XD

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

8loody, if your clan insists on hiding from us and refusing to fight when we have very similar opts, then you probably deserve being crashed for needing to man the ****** up.

p2p preds;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. DP

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

P2P preds:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) TLP

04.) FI

05.) DP

06.) EOP

07.) CH

08.) DV

09.) IR

10.) CP

political peak

predsP2P@

FOE

FI

TLP

DP

EOP

CP

CD

MM

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

8loody, if your clan insists on hiding from us and refusing to fight when we have very similar opts, then you probably deserve being crashed for needing to man the ****** up.

p2p preds;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. DP

"man the ****** up?"

I'm not sure if your aware of it, but it is a game.

When you guys have similar ops were all for fighting you guys, to bad when you guys have those ops you guys chose to crash us.

1. mm

2. foe/fi

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I guess Eop think they're the **** after crashing our planned pkri's with Dp 3 times on Saturday. I'll laugh if Eop claims they were either Ac'ing/or did it by accident.

Just shows how desperate Eop are to get fights, 2 weeks of solid crashing on saturdays now Eop. I'm expecting your members must be bored out of their minds on trips. I'm predicting Eop shall be slumping hard soon.

On topic :

F2p ranks atm:

1: mm

2:Fi/foe

3.-

4)DP/EOP/CP

5)-

6)-

7)Tlp

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Alright, let me explain EOP's situation for everyone.

EOP pulls 70 people, alright nice pull.

This is where EOP officials discuss what they can do with those numbers, they can either try and beat MM/FOE/FI or just crash the below.

Because God knows MM/FOE/FI would uttertly destroy EOP, they choose to stick with hitting DP and CP.

Now, because CP and DP are very even atm, they choose to fight each other, which leaves EOP in a position to pretty much DO NOTHING besides sit in clan wars/single. So, in hopes of giving their members some action, they decide to crash CP and DP.

Now, because this happened twice this weekend, CP and DP decided to team up and just destroy EOP. After doing so, EOP teamed with MM.

I'm just wondering if anyone here remembers a year or so ago when MM and EOP we're butt buddies, it led to many EOP eventually joining MM, you would think EOP would learn, but they don't.

To sum it up, EOP has NO competition, so they have to resort to crashing clans that they, day in and day out, say on this forum that they aren't even in the same league with.

Deja Vu anyone? This is a monthly story with EOP. Everyone knows where its heading. I read it like a book.

1. MM

2. FOE

Alright, let me explain EOP's situation for everyone.

EOP pulls 70 people, alright nice pull.

This is where EOP officials discuss what they can do with those numbers, they can either try and beat MM/FOE/FI or just crash the below.

Because God knows MM/FOE/FI would uttertly destroy EOP, they choose to stick with hitting DP and CP.

Now, because CP and DP are very even atm, they choose to fight each other, which leaves EOP in a position to pretty much DO NOTHING besides sit in clan wars/single. So, in hopes of giving their members some action, they decide to crash CP and DP.

Now, because this happened twice this weekend, CP and DP decided to team up and just destroy EOP. After doing so, EOP teamed with MM.

I'm just wondering if anyone here remembers a year or so ago when MM and EOP we're butt buddies, it led to many EOP eventually joining MM, you would think EOP would learn, but they don't.

To sum it up, EOP has NO competition, so they have to resort to crashing clans that they, day in and day out, say on this forum that they aren't even in the same league with.

Deja Vu anyone? This is a monthly story with EOP. Everyone knows where its heading. I read it like a book.

1. MM

2. FOE

:dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire:

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

When clans are stuck between the top 3, and pretty much everyone else, there really is little to do other than "crash". Take my word for it, Epidemic was in the same situation for ages. Is it wrong? Probably, but if they didnt do that then there would be nothing to do.

In short, deal with it, it isn't ideal, but a clan is just trying to do what they can to survive. If you dislike it so much, take more care with organising fights or crash them back.

It is frustrating I agree, but come on now dont be hypocritical when every clan has at one point in time crashed.

1.) IR

2.) Dv

3.) DP

4.) FOE

5.) Fi

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

When clans are stuck between the top 3, and pretty much everyone else, there really is little to do other than "crash". Take my word for it, Epidemic was in the same situation for ages. Is it wrong? Probably, but if they didnt do that then there would be nothing to do.

In short, deal with it, it isn't ideal, but a clan is just trying to do what they can to survive. If you dislike it so much, take more care with organising fights or crash them back.

It is frustrating I agree, but come on now dont be hypocritical when every clan has at one point in time crashed.

You are exactly right. But the last paragraph is false in the case of CP, we haven't "crashed" a fight in the past 3 months. We have created bonds with many clans because of this. Most clans these days have the "honor" of walking by our fights and NOT crashing because we have done the same. I hate using the words honor and respect for pure clans but in this case CP has earned and dished it out.

Now, these next couple weeks will be different.

1. MM

2. FOE

Today Idk bout Fi/Foe/MM but I heard Fi pulled 55ish?

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi

3. ---

4. Tlp

5. DP - Pulled 42 @ peak, but still a fun trip

6. IR/Eop - Idk, sorry for crashing your run in!

7. ---

8. Dv

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I understand accidents happen In vas, I understand we can't fight anyone, so let's crash w/e. I was okay for the first time.

then 2 other times is just ******ing pointless if you know what I mean. Thats just being gay and stupid

1. mm

2. FI

3. FOE

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You take all this time to talk ****** but you don't even attempt to fight us on saturday's.

Let me clarify in brief what happened this saturday. We first saw you at north of clan wars with around 55 people ( I had a scout on you ) we were waiting south of clan wars and I called a rush on TS, you ran into clan wars INSTANTLY without dropping one person or even attacking. I hate to break it to you but we had 60 people at the fight so it was quite matched.

Second time you were at Chaos altar and you hopped to W21 so I told everyone in teamspeak to hop north of clan wars and rush you guys. As soon as you saw white dots you didn't even attempt to fight, you simply went to the back of the altar and logged out. Respect for the dead btw.

Third time we were up at ruins trying to find TLP. I was scouting TLP and I clearly said on teamspeak to stay off the pink capes and yellow capes fighting ( you and DP ) because TLP crashed. We cleared TLP, then you decided to team up and take us down ( we held the fight for a good 15 minute, was 80v60). We made you regroup 3x south of spider of village until all our callers died and we regrouped in W105 bh bank only to find out "Raza CC" had 100 people, a combination of CP + DP to take us down.

Anyway, next week I presume the same will happen and I will continue smashing you week after week so enjoy the teaming and I suggest you lose those mith kids because they can't make it quite in time to log out!

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. EOP

5. DP/CP

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You take all this time to talk ****** but you don't even attempt to fight us on saturday's.

Let me clarify in brief what happened this saturday. We first saw you at north of clan wars with around 55 people ( I had a scout on you ) we were waiting south of clan wars and I called a rush on TS, you ran into clan wars INSTANTLY without dropping one person or even attacking. I hate to break it to you but we had 60 people at the fight so it was quite matched.

Second time you were at Chaos altar and you hopped to W21 so I told everyone in teamspeak to hop north of clan wars and rush you guys. As soon as you saw white dots you didn't even attempt to fight, you simply went to the back of the altar and logged out. Respect for the dead btw.

Third time we were up at ruins trying to find TLP. I was scouting TLP and I clearly said on teamspeak to stay off the pink capes and yellow capes fighting ( you and DP ) because TLP crashed. We cleared TLP, then you decided to team up and take us down ( we held the fight for a good 15 minute, was 80v60). We made you regroup 3x south of spider of village until all our callers died and we regrouped in W105 bh bank only to find out "Raza CC" had 100 people, a combination of CP + DP to take us down.

Anyway, next week I presume the same will happen and I will continue smashing you week after week so enjoy the teaming and I suggest you lose those mith kids because they can't make it quite in time to log out!

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. EOP

5. DP/CP

How many pkri's did your staff decline this week? You don't even try to get clean fights, you just crash. Your trips are ussualy the first to end also, it's like crash and run with you lot. Your clan doesn't even pk, they just sit in single and wait for clans to fight then crash them. Pluss the fact that your invites list is bigger than your actual pull makes me lol.

1 MM

2 Foe

3 Fi

4 DP

5 EOP

6 CP/TLP - would be higher in p2p

mmflash123.gif

Your first paragraph makes you just look misinformed. We had a planned fight versus DP, which was pretty much EXACTLY identical people on both sides. So we had the choice of fighting you, 50v60 or fighting DP 50v50. It was a pretty easy choice. In technicalaties, if you want to count this you crashed us three times this Saturday.

You caught us hopping after hitting a few TLP south of Chaos Altar. Why in gods name would we stay and fight you as we were logging in. Of course we would tell our people to abort their log in or just log out if they could. No sense in fighting a clan that has 15 more people then us when there are other options out there.

Yeah, your clan is SO UNORGANIZED. They ignored your "call" and all charged our fight. I think this is a problem you need to discuss with your clan. I know this is a hard concept for you bro, but you do realize you CRASHED the fight, CP and DP had no where near 80 people when you rushed you moron. At most we had 50 people when re-rushed you after meeting up. Now, CP and DP, teamed up with 50 people as we charged, in two different capes and two different Ventrilos, outnumbered, and still managed to over come you. This is how bad EOP is. Respect for the dead btw, made some bank loot.

Don't worry, we are talking about EOP here man, numbers drop week by week, i'm guessing a good 60 man pull this weekend, we will see.

May I suggest letting the kahunas drop and hitting a clan that is "for sure better" then you? Or do you understand that your clan has no chance in hell against them. Deja Vu.

1. MM

2. FOE

How many pkri's did your staff decline this week? You don't even try to get clean fights, you just crash. Your trips are ussualy the first to end also, it's like crash and run with you lot. Your clan doesn't even pk, they just sit in single and wait for clans to fight then crash them. Pluss the fact that your invites list is bigger than your actual pull makes me lol.

1 MM

2 Foe

3 Fi

4 DP

5 EOP

I'm sorry, exactly when did your staff ask me for a run in on saturday? It's a shame you know, I look forward to fighting you guys but you don't even attempt with similar opts. And your last setence makes me lol hard and reminds me of 0wnage.

Also, If I recall, our trips have lasted longer than yours for the past 2 weeks in F2P. What happened today in P2P? Trip ended early? You declined our pkri with similar opts and we are not even P2P based.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

No, let me clarify all of these paragraphs the way it actually happened.

1. You saw us north of CW. Yes. Infact, we had just finished hitting TLP that was on the hill. You (EOP) pretty much crashed it and we ran inside and hopped.

2. I don't remember so idk

3. You said that, but it didn't happen. you and tlp crashed. You cannot deny it any way possible. We could have killed you faster, but does it make sense to push onto clan A when clan B has two different capes? CP would be accidentally killing DP and DP would be accidentally killing CP. Stop talking please.

4. Keep making threats. I suggest you lose your attitude before you get destroyed.

Top Dumb clans

1. EOP

2. No one can even compete!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1 MM

2 Foe

3 Fi

4 DP

5 EOP

ya because invites stay the whole trip, trip started with 55,and ended with 50. :whistling:

f2p

1.mm

2.fi/foe

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

P2P Sunday

1. FOE - I saw that fight... was epic rofl

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI - Had an off day, but maybe the pulls were low due to fathers day. GJ TLP, was a good fight.

5. every one else

9kqihk.png