Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

MM - Cleared FOE off the gwas ledge

FOE - Regrouped 10 wildy levels away and way west (mossies). Nice try though.

TLP - Good job

FI - lol

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today

Foe - outlasted mm, pushed them everywhere till they started to lose people. Fight went from 18 ports to cw to graveyard to ruins to corp where they were all killed. Foe killed another wave at the gwas ledge and left as there was no one left. MM comes by themselves and spams gf foe, lol.

MM - Good fight

FI

TLP

ROFL here's Speshls with his fairytales. Vids are rendering as we speak, so you guys will see it yourselves how much MM tried so bad. The fight ENDED in single ne bh stairs where mm had 10 members and other random mains. We cleared the remaining in single then running to mossies, even though the same 5-6 mm members kept returning with nothing on l0l

MM got pushed, cleared, out-returned so many times...it was funny but fun as hell.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI

P2P Sunday

1. FOE - I saw that fight... was epic rofl

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI - Had an off day, but maybe the pulls were low due to fathers day. GJ TLP, was a good fight.

5. every one else

Attention pure community! Fatality is the only clan with fathers.

Arp-1.png

ROFL here's Speshls with his fairytales. Vids are rendering as we speak, so you guys will see it yourselves how much MM tried so bad. The fight ENDED in single ne bh stairs where mm had 10 members and other random mains. We cleared the remaining in single then running to mossies, even though the same 5-6 mm members kept returning with nothing on l0l

MM got pushed, cleared, out-returned so many times...it was funny but fun as hell.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI

LOL oh god you're funny. We controlled the entire first 45minutes of the fight basically and you started returning on rune pures & called to return in rag on ts lmfao.

TLP - Good job

FI - lol

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

LOL oh god you're funny. We controlled the entire first 45minutes of the fight basically and you started returning on rune pures & called to return in rag on ts lmfao.

TLP - Good job

FI - lol

1. You were hardly controlling the fight the first 45 minutes.

2. You had rune pures and ****** there too so dont cry.

3. You had 10-15 more then us from the start so you should of controlled the fight for the first 5 minutes but after that, pushed you around.

P2P today

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

10pdfkn.jpg

Attention pure community! Fatality is the only clan with fathers.

You forget we haven't had forums for 2 weeks, and its Fathers day. That makes two things that affected our pull by quite a lot.

P2P Today:

1. Foe - Heard you beat MM outnumbered, great job.

2. MM - Heard you did very well, but damn Foe returns fast and never stops.

3. TLP - Was a fun fight. You guys are one of the best matched opts P2P clans out there, if not the best.

4. Fi - Again, no forums for 2 weeks as well as Fathers day will obviously affect a clans performance, but that doesn't take away the fact that TLP did hella well today.

15zs5ro.jpg

TLP - Good job

FI - lol

i'm waiting to lol at your miserable attempt of a winning topic. oh & maybe don't invite your mains and that wouldn't happen. remember MM is kings of calling mains!

100620181755.png

1. FOE

2. MM - Better luck next time.

3. TLP

4. FI

P2P Today:

3. TLP - Was a fun fight. You guys are one of the best matched opts P2P clans out there, if not the best.

4. Fi - Again, no forums for 2 weeks as well as Fathers day will obviously affect a clans performance, but that doesn't take away the fact that TLP did hella well today.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

i'm waiting to lol at your miserable attempt of a winning topic. oh & maybe don't invite your mains and that wouldn't happen. remember MM is kings of calling mains!

100620181755.png

1. FOE

2. MM - Better luck next time.

3. TLP

4. FI

Pures clan in all of runescape, they pride themselves on 1 def.

P2P

FOE

FI

MM

P2P

1.Foe - 1 hour and 45min fight against Mm.

2.Mm - thanks for the fight Respect for giving us a great fight.

3.Fi/Tlp - not sure

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Today

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Fi

5. Dp - gud crash

6. Eop+Pot

7. Dv

8. Ir - gud crash

9. Ch

10. Cpr

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

You take all this time to talk ****** but you don't even attempt to fight us on saturday's.

Let me clarify in brief what happened this saturday. We first saw you at north of clan wars with around 55 people ( I had a scout on you ) we were waiting south of clan wars and I called a rush on TS, you ran into clan wars INSTANTLY without dropping one person or even attacking. I hate to break it to you but we had 60 people at the fight so it was quite matched.

Second time you were at Chaos altar and you hopped to W21 so I told everyone in teamspeak to hop north of clan wars and rush you guys. As soon as you saw white dots you didn't even attempt to fight, you simply went to the back of the altar and logged out. Respect for the dead btw.

Third time we were up at ruins trying to find TLP. I was scouting TLP and I clearly said on teamspeak to stay off the pink capes and yellow capes fighting ( you and DP ) because TLP crashed. We cleared TLP, then you decided to team up and take us down ( we held the fight for a good 15 minute, was 80v60). We made you regroup 3x south of spider of village until all our callers died and we regrouped in W105 bh bank only to find out "Raza CC" had 100 people, a combination of CP + DP to take us down.

Anyway, next week I presume the same will happen and I will continue smashing you week after week so enjoy the teaming and I suggest you lose those mith kids because they can't make it quite in time to log out!

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. EOP

5. DP/CP

TLDR ****** YOU ******!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Today:

1)FOE - Destroyed MM's bank in under 2 hours, Kings of P2P

2)MM Arch Wolf - Dedication to his clan until the end, sadly was in vain

3) MM - came out an hour late like usual, refused to fight like usual, got wrecked :[

4)FI/TLP - wha happen?

100620193753.png

You forget we haven't had forums for 2 weeks, and its Fathers day. That makes two things that affected our pull by quite a lot.

P2P Today:

wow, ur forums are still down, surprised ur doing this good still

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

today

1 mm

2 foe

3 tlp?

overall

1 mm

puss gap

2 foe

3 fi

P2P

1.Foe - Kings of P2P

2.Mm - better luck next time Mm.

3.Fi\ Tlp?

4.^

5.Dp

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

^ regardless if you won or not, overall son... you guys are #2 and you're still slumping and might be #3 soon, ha. Change that clan banner up bro, it's visually disturbing and untrue. Then you have the nerve to accuse us of misinformation lol... nice!

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

^ regardless if you won or not, overall son... you guys are #2, ha.

If we're a P2P based pure clan, who comes out #1 at P2P trips most of the time, don't see how we're #2. When MM does the same thing in F2P, most of the time. What makes F2P more important than P2P?

Actually just realised MM are #1 F2P, #2 P2P whereas Foe #1 P2P, #3 F2P so I can shut up :D

Today:

1) Foe/MM (Wasn't there, different story from each clan, Foe came out an hr earlier though I think)

2) ^

3) Fi

wow, ur forums are still down, surprised ur doing this good still

Yea :P, we just got them up tonight. We held our own while we didn't have them, but now at least we can get apps and what not, lol.

F2P this week:

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe

P2P this week:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. TLP - My favorite P2P based clan is stepping it up. Can't wait to have you guys back as regular competition on Sunday's, which will be happening soon judging by recent fights you guys have had.

4. Fi - I think Fathers day and the forum problems produced this result, but I'm sure we'll come back hard with forums up.

15zs5ro.jpg