Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

So your best competition of the day was cpr? Well we beat TLP, IR, and then FI+EOP and then EOP after we called the trip off and were in 0 items. Now that I know this..

1. Mm

2. ir+dv+f

3. Tlp

4. fi

5. eop

Jesus it is crazy how much of influence Toxic has in your life. How can you put yourself over Foe when you would go no where near them. And Friday you got raped, and Saturday you hid all day. Your not looking at the big picture here laddie. Great job killing 10 IR was #2 moment of your day.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus it is crazy how much of influence Toxic has in your life. How can you put yourself over Foe when you would go no where near them. And Friday you got raped, and Saturday you hid all day. Your not looking at the big picture here laddie. Great job killing 10 IR was #2 moment of your day.

pretty sure i was toxic slay before there was a toxic slay.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Good job on the pull EOP, it's nice to see you guys finally dip into the P2P kingdom so we can have some more fights in the future.

1. FOE/MM

2.^

3. FI

4. EOP- www.rs-fi.com come full out us, it's been a while and I would love to have 1.

5. TLP

6. DP

7. IR

f2p fullout

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

It doesn't really matter anything you say, in fact why are you even debating this? It's obviously between Fi and Eop.

All you ever do is take a negative bias stand point towards Fatality, no matter what, so argue all you want but you're full of ****. I don't know why or when you developed this personal matter of opinion to honestly defend or take time to bash on FI all the time, but thank you for the attention.

haters.jpg

Good job on the pull EOP, it's nice to see you guys finally dip into the P2P kingdom so we can have some more fights in the future.

1. FOE/MM

2.^

3. FI

4. EOP- www.rs-fi.com come full out us, it's been a while and I would love to have 1.

5. TLP

6. DP

7. IR

You'll pay for this. Good luck.

1. EOP

2. Fi

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

P2P Today

1. FOE - Unbeastable

2. MM - Lower opts :\

3. TLP - Saw the fight vs MM, good job

4. Fi - Putting yourselves over EOP, but you didn't clear us at all lol, we were already fighting DP then you decided to crash it, then FOE seemed to follow. We had a good 40+ falled in at bank afterwards.

5. EOP/IR - We're stepping it up in P2P, should've fought IR seeing as how we had close opts

6. ^

7. DP

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

This Weekend

F2P

FOE

MM

EOP/FI

DP

TLP

P2P

FOE

MM

TLP

=- ATM GAP -= (I don't think DP/EOP/FI Could have lasted an hour like TLP did with MM, nor beat TLP)

DP/FI

EOP

GJ This weekend clans!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

This Weekend

F2P

FOE

MM

EOP/FI

DP

TLP

P2P

FOE

MM

TLP

=- ATM GAP -= (I don't think DP/EOP/FI Could have lasted an hour like TLP did with MM, nor beat TLP)

DP/FI

EOP

GJ This weekend clans!

accurate post

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Overall weekend;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP/EOP/Fi - TLP and EoP having the usual in their dominant server, as well as making big gains in their weaker server. Fi doing pretty well in both.

4. ^

5. ^

6. DP/IR

And @ 911, we may just take you up on that offer ^____^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Not fighting a clan and beating a bunch of other clans below your level doesn't make you better than the clan that out pulled you by 20.

Overall

1. Foe - Going strong

2. MM

-gap-

3. Fi - Slightly slipping in p2p

4. Eop/Tlp - Good in their respective servers and making gains in the other ones.

5. ---

6. DP - Opts have slipped, need to bring them up to get back in it

-gap-

7. Ir/CP - Cp is better in f2p, Ir is better in p2p

8. ---

Difference b etween Cp and IR is that IR can give cp a run for their money in f2p and Cp gets completely trashed by IR in p2p.

Overall

1.foe

2.MM

3.Fi

4.Eop/Tlp

5/^

6.Dp- slipping atm

7.IR- few more weeks of this week and we could pass dp.

8.Ch

UJUI2.png

Overall Weekend:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP F2P - TLP P2P

FOE had a big weekend, but won't be able to hold on for long probably.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

i smell an eop fail train coming along.

^what I was thinking :L

1. mm/foe

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Overall Top 10

1. Final Ownage Elite- After this weekend, Id say MM is still number 1 in F2p, however foe has increased their gap in p2p and beaten mm in f2p.

2.Mayham Makers- Need to prep hard for next week as foe should have good opts.

3.Fatality- Solid in both servers so you get ranked higher than Eop/Tlp. However, you need more opts if you wish to keep this spot and or move up the rankings. None the less good to see you back in the #3 spot.

4.Eruption of Pures/The Last Pures- Both are very good in their respective servers, Would need to improve upon their weaker server to pass one another and or FI.

5.^

6.Destructive Pures- didnt have the greatest week but still has this spot, Could lose it if they dont keep up their game.

7.Intense Redemption- Has been getting better and better has a good weekend this week, needs to keep it up and maybe a few more opts to take #6 or higher.

8.chaotic- Stop going out at 3 pm, all of the clans above go out at 4. Needs opts to contend with the higher ranked clans.

9.Corrupt Pures- Solid F2p clan, was doing some p2p, but i do not know if that will continue. Needs to do p2p and get a few more opts to move up.

10.Pures of Today- Dont like the NH, but are a solid p2p clan. Need to step into f2p to think of moving higher, also some recruiting to help that small ml.

UJUI2.png

lol guys

Opts Foe vs MM

Friday: 80 vs 60

Saturday: 100 vs 60

Sunday: 95 vs 60

How can anyone say MM is #1 ??? srsly even while ignoring the more quality foe had only looking at the numbers its clear

This weekend

#1 FOE

---Gap--- (no1 was even close to compete)

#2 MM

#3 EOP

bestwarrer.png