Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Not gonna act like an iidot like some people do, and cuss out your opinion Ivp, and be like omfg why is DP higher than us blah blah blah. But I honestly don't know how you can rate DP #6. They have horrible organization, their pulls lately haven't been that great, they teamed with VO the last 2-3 weeks straight, and we slaughtered them in a full-out not long ago losing minimum people. Imo I think EOP, CP, and possibly IR are better than DP.

Take the time to read other Epidemic and Dv posts (the two clans have been befriending each other lately.)

All of them hate IR/CP and some even EoP. Of course they'll find a clan like DP to put in front of everyone for no apparent reason.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR/CP have gone un-noticed for what 2-3 months now? You've had about 2-3 good pulls and your saying your up here battling for #4 again.

Whatever, see you this weekend.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

[F2P Full Out Warring]

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. EOP

5. E

6. DV

7. TLP

8. DP/CY/CP

[F2P Full Out Warring]

1. FOE

2. FI

3. TLP

4. MM

5. C

6. DV

7. IR

8. DP

Nobody else can be ranked really.

Hmm you have f2p twice..

F2p

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.fi

4.E

5.Eop

6.Dv

7.Tlp

8.Dp

9.cy

10.Cp

P2p

1. Foe

2.Fi

3.Mm

4.Tlp

5.Dv

6.Ir

7.Eop

8.Cp

9.Dp

10.Cy

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

F2P OVERALL:

1.MM - Clearly.

2.FOE - In my personal opinion I feel that MM have more experienced members than Foe in the f2p servers. Giving MM the advantage for the number one rank.

3.FI - Fell a little during the summer, still top 3 material clearly. Needs to improve opts just by a 10 man count and will be able to give FOE and MM [ Not sure ] better fights.

4.E - Beat FI last Saturday, although it will just motivate more FI members to show up next week and have revenge. Keep it up Epidemic.

5.EOP - Levels destroy the ones below becides Dv's. [ About tied ] If Eop keeps improving opts they could have a shot at E.

6.DV - Not sure about DV right now. I haven't heard from them in a while so i'm going to leave them where i remember them.

7.CP/DP - Fighting for it, haven't fought DP 1v1, they have always had VO. Not a flame, I just know that clans are more organized while they are alone with one vent.

8.^^

9.M/IR - I haven't seen Ir lately. I think they have been really busy owning in p2p. But I hope to see them back in f2p wildy soon. Since then, Malice has made a huge push back up into the rankings.

10.^^

11.A

12.CY - Clearly better than all of the clans below due to numbers and levels. Although I think that MG may be able to give CY a run for their money.

13.MG - Improving very fast at the moment, keep it up.

14.VO - Not sure atm. Have been teaming with DP a lot lately. Not sure on your clan v clan skills are.

15.EG - Not sure if you F2p anymore. Just keeping you here.

Sorry for not ranking low levels clans :X. I'm just going by what I see on Clan wars/run ins as well as while CP is pking.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

pretty good list actually lol besides DV being ranked a bit higher than they should be

Yeah well CP haven't fought them in almost a month and I don't know if DP have beat them recently, since most of their fights have been against us.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Good post by Drunk.

F2P Pk

1. MM - I think they have this, I'm not for sure.

2. FOE - Constant ownage.

3. Fi - Haven't been themselves lately.

4. E -I'll give them this, they are HIGHLY organized and have awesome members and staff.

5. EOP - Good clan.

6. Dv - Haven't heard about you lately, so I'll put you here.

7. CP/DP - Haven't had a clear fight, 2 or 3 weeks ago, I would say DP would have won, but now I would lean towards CP, need a clean fight.

8. -

9. IR - Not close to DP or CP

10. TLP?

rj3yo6.png

zml077.jpg

Overall

1. Foe - Are better at F2p than Mm is at p2p.

2. Mm - Better than Foe at F2p.

3. Fi - Slipping drastically.

4. Tlp - Consistent at p2p, not so much in f2p.

5. IR/E - E is better at f2p, IR is better at p2p. Both clans are working on the areas they struggle at, so they are tied.

6. E/IR

7. DV - Pretty consistent clan, just has some bad days at times. Respect for doing f2p and p2p unlike the majority of the clans to follow.

8. EOP - Good at f2p, never see you in p2p, not sure if you go out or not. If you do, you don't do much damage.

9. DP - Has their ups and downs, does both f2p and p2p.

10. CP/C - Cp doesn't p2p, C doesn't f2p, both 1 dimensional clans that should be better at what they do considering they only focus on it.

11. C/CP

Pretty honest, fair list, rate/hate.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

^ Amen

[F2P Full Out Warring]

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. EOP

5. E

6. DV

7. TLP

8. DP/CY/CP

Nobody else can be ranked really.

F2p

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.fi

4.E

5.Eop

6.Dv

7.Tlp

8.Dp

9.cy

10.Cp

F2P OVERALL:

1.MM - Clearly.

2.FOE - In my personal opinion I feel that MM have more experienced members than Foe in the f2p servers. Giving MM the advantage for the number one rank.

3.FI - Fell a little during the summer, still top 3 material clearly. Needs to improve opts just by a 10 man count and will be able to give FOE and MM [ Not sure ] better fights.

4.E - Beat FI last Saturday, although it will just motivate more FI members to show up next week and have revenge. Keep it up Epidemic.

5.EOP - Levels destroy the ones below becides Dv's. [ About tied ] If Eop keeps improving opts they could have a shot at E.

6.DV - Not sure about DV right now. I haven't heard from them in a while so i'm going to leave them where i remember them.

7.CP/DP - Fighting for it, haven't fought DP 1v1, they have always had VO. Not a flame, I just know that clans are more organized while they are alone with one vent.

8.^^

9.M/IR - I haven't seen Ir lately. I think they have been really busy owning in p2p. But I hope to see them back in f2p wildy soon. Since then, Malice has made a huge push back up into the rankings.

10.^^

11.A

12.CY - Clearly better than all of the clans below due to numbers and levels. Although I think that MG may be able to give CY a run for their money.

13.MG - Improving very fast at the moment, keep it up.

14.VO - Not sure atm. Have been teaming with DP a lot lately. Not sure on your clan v clan skills are.

15.EG - Not sure if you F2p anymore. Just keeping you here.

HINT HINT WINK WINK

talobq.jpg

IR/CP have gone un-noticed for what 2-3 months now? You've had about 2-3 good pulls and your saying your up here battling for #4 again.

Whatever, see you this weekend.

UP HERE LOL??? DP IS BATTLING FOR NUMBA 4??? NEVER KNEW MAN I GOTTA PLAY SUM SCAPE

AND WONT C U DIS WEEKEND WE GOT SUM WARZ

110210183405.png

5. IR/E - E is better at f2p, IR is better at p2p. Both clans are working on the areas they struggle at, so they are tied.

So it applies for Foe and MM but not for us? Pretty fair list I see. :rolleyes:

Pretty honest, fair list, rate/hate.

Since you insist.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

^ Amen

HINT HINT WINK WINK

I don't know what your winking about. Im just ranking f2p from what i've seen. So far everyone has agreed to it. Honestly I haven't seen IR in f2p lately, hopefully we see you this saturday.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

I don't know what your winking about. Im just ranking f2p from what i've seen. So far everyone has agreed to it. Honestly I haven't seen IR in f2p lately, hopefully we see you this saturday.

And how, may I ask, do you intend to see us in the wilderness when you accept planned PKRI's, insist on attacking, then throw up a few excuses and run away while we wait for you?

And yeah idk what you guys are talking about DV doesn't pull 35 a trip lmao they're doing well lately tbh.

talobq.jpg

You wont see us this Saturday since we have 2 PCT wars. And as Tal said, you accept PKRI's and don't show up, way too go! :D

OT: I agree with Zo's post.

Overall

3. Fi - Slipping drastically.

4. Tlp - Consistent at p2p, not so much in f2p.

6. E/IR

7. DV - Pretty consistent clan, just has some bad days at times. Respect for doing f2p and p2p unlike the majority of the clans to follow.

8. EOP - Good at f2p, never see you in p2p, not sure if you go out or not. If you do, you don't do much damage.

9. DP - Has their ups and downs, does both f2p and p2p.

10. CP/C - Cp doesn't p2p, C doesn't f2p, both 1 dimensional clans that should be better at what they do considering they only focus on it.

11. C/CP

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption