Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

AleXx, we've fought IR matched ops 30 min prep in F2P, coming with a 4-0 victory (1st round we rushed of Def cos they took 1 hr to attack so it was nulled).

Not too long ago we beat IR 2-1 in a 30 min prep in P2P with us being outnumbered by ~5 ppl.

We've had Planned Run-Ins with them on Sundays us outnumbering them with 2-3 people and coming out on top.

When was the last time IR beat E in F2P considering anything?

They are still better then us at P2P, only the Gap between IR and E in F2P is larger then the Gap between IR and E in P2P.

Don't use plural, you beat us ONCE in the matched opts where you caught us off guard and ONCE in a planned run-in where you beat us fairly.

That's two. Enough with the pretending.

But yes, I agree that the gap is different. Don't think you're near us in P2P, but we aren't too close to you in F2P either.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use plural, you beat us ONCE in the matched opts where you caught us off guard and ONCE in a planned run-in where you beat us fairly.

That's two. Enough with the pretending.

But yes, I agree that the gap is different. Don't think you're near us in P2P, but we aren't too close to you in F2P either.

The one we caught you off guard was the first round of the matched opts fight, you took 5 hours to attack. Zo was standing at center.. the starting options were 36-36 i believe, and zo took so much time and some of your people "dced" and it went down to 32, so we had to drop 4 ppl in the process, as any other leader would be sick of this and attack because it's ridiculous. And we gave you that as a null, then won 3-0 after that.

And I can link you 2+ topics/vids of us beating you in P2P (not saying we're better)

Enough with the pretending.

But, Your no way near us in F2P, the gap between IR and E in F2P is bigger then the gap between IR and E in P2P

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Nice.

You just repeated what I said while managing to add in excuses to how you could be stupid enough to attack while defending. It wasn't that "your leader got annoyed," some Epidemic members attacked. This was proven correct when they ran back and stopped after killing an IR member and attacking me twice.

Unfortunately some idiot in IR attacked immediately after, hence the battle began.

talobq.jpg

E members stop argueing with IR, there's really no point, let them have their opinion and you can keep yours.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

P2p

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Fi

4. Tlp

5. Ir

6. Dv

7. C

8. Dp

9. E

10. Eop

ur ranking ir over dv since you beat us only 1 week when dv has beaten you so many times the past months?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Overall

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) Fi

4.) TLP

5.) Dv

6.) E

7.) IR

8.) DP

9.) Cy

I would swap Dv and Tlp because Tlp has been inconsistent in F2P and not quite at the top of their game in P2P lately.

Otherwise not a bad list.

talobq.jpg

This saturday:

1. FOE - I have this feeling

2. MM - Will win once,but ultimatly will lose 2-1

3. E - Will beat off the rest with ease and beat FI in a non planned run in.

4. FI - Will lose to E and do little else.

5. CP - They keeping like steady.

6. DV - an off week compared to CP, will beat others such as IR though.

7. eop - Will have a convincing win over a clan such as IR, DP, however E will kill them at some point causing numbers to be lost and ultimately resulting in being unable to compete with DV.

8. IR - cannon fodder for other clans.

9. DP - will get a win over a clan like EOP/DV through numbers at the end of a trip.

10. idk cy?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This saturday:

1. FOE - I have this feeling

2. MM - Will win once,but ultimatly will lose 2-1

3. E - Will beat off the rest with ease and beat FI in a non planned run in.

4. FI - Will lose to E and do little else.

5. CP - They keeping like steady.

6. DV - an off week compared to CP, will beat others such as IR though.

7. eop - Will have a convincing win over a clan such as IR, DP, however E will kill them at some point causing numbers to be lost and ultimately resulting in being unable to compete with DV.

8. IR - cannon fodder for other clans.

9. DP - will get a win over a clan like EOP/DV through numbers at the end of a trip.

10. idk cy?

Eop and IR will not be out this saturday due to PCT events. IR and Eop are doing their f2p full out and their F2p pkri on saturday.

UJUI2.png

Eop and IR will not be out this saturday due to PCT events. IR and Eop are doing their f2p full out and their F2p pkri on saturday.

ah dear.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This saturday:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) E

05.) DV

06.) CP

07.) TLP

08.) DP

09.) Malice

10.) CY

*Never ranked EOP/IR because of f2p fullout and 1 hour f2p run-in planned for the PCT tourny this saturday.

thekingu.png

Prediction.

F2p

1.Foe/mm-unsure

3.Fi

4.E

I'm sorry I had to quote this but what kind of perdiction is this... :lol:

P2P Predictions -> In one month

1) FOE

2) MM

3) Fatality/Devastation - DV will progress quick but FI might still be too far up.

5) TLP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Detailed F2p List - Past months

1. Foe/MM - these guys enjoy there clan more than anyone else and have well experienced members with the ability to take #1 spot, there leadership is solid and their levels are strong, this is the clan i look up to more than any other clan

2. MM/Foe - this clan arent relaly strict as far as i see, they like playing the game and dont give a **** about what other people think, have really good organisation and will never drop from the top 3 while there alive imo

3. Fi - Hitting a bad spot atm not sure if your leadership is as good as top 2 clans, you guys are ''F2p kings'' and the name is for a reason, you can bounce back at any time and i really hope you step it up soon

4. E - obviously well known for their organisation and nobody can say anything bad about it tbh, what there not getting credit for is there consisency, you have awsome leadership with the ability to break top 3, the only thing your missing is levels and a few more numbers cant hurt

5. Dv - obviously im biased :) nah i think we have been consistent and trying to give E a run for #4 but recently we have hit a bad patch but still in many people's eyes #5 F2p, will be coming up to their 2 year anny on the 12th, hopefully will see a rise in activity, lets see

6. Eop - You guys get this spot easily atm, some say you are #4 or #5 which quite easily you can be but as of yet you havnt been consistent enough, you pulled about 70 to your full out war and people expected too much from you after that, i think you guys let it go to your head, just keep consistent weekends and you should move up

7. Cp - Well about a month or 2 ago you were really down in ranking, but recently your numbers have grown and your organisation has got better, down side is that i dont think your leadership is doing a good job, if you guys can keep up the numbers improove your levels i cant see why you wont be giving Dv/E a run for there spot, keep it up

8. Dp - You guys were great 2 month ago and i really looked forward to having alot of fights with you guys, but you let it slip when raza was absent, now he is back i hope you start picking up the pieces and giving 4-7 good fights, before that i hope you start coming out alone on saturdays so clans can see where you stand, potentially a good clan just not showing it atm

9. Tlp - Dont need to say much about you guys, when you focus on something you will succeed, would love for you to focus on f2p more than you do p2p for a while

10. This spot is up for grabs, i know clans like Ir may say they have it but oh well, no clan sticks out for me at this spot, step up and take it somebody

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1. Foe/MM - these guys enjoy there clan more than anyone else and have well experienced members with the ability to take #1 spot, there leadership is solid and their levels are strong, this is the clan i look up to more than any other clan

2. MM/Foe - this clan arent relaly strict as far as i see, they like playing the game and dont give a **** about what other people think, have really good organisation and will never drop from the top 3 while there alive imo

3. Fi - Hitting a bad spot atm not sure if your leadership is as good as top 2 clans, you guys are ''F2p kings'' and the name is for a reason, you can bounce back at any time and i really hope you step it up soon

4. E - obviously well known for their organisation and nobody can say anything bad about it tbh, what there not getting credit for is there consisency, you have awsome leadership with the ability to break top 3, the only thing your missing is levels and a few more numbers cant hurt

5. Dv - obviously im biased :) nah i think we have been consistent and trying to give E a run for #4 but recently we have hit a bad patch but still in many people's eyes #5 F2p, will be coming up to their 2 year anny on the 12th, hopefully will see a rise in activity, lets see

6. Eop - You guys get this spot easily atm, some say you are #4 or #5 which quite easily you can be but as of yet you havnt been consistent enough, you pulled about 70 to your full out war and people expected too much from you after that, i think you guys let it go to your head, just keep consistent weekends and you should move up

7. Cp - Well about a month or 2 ago you were really down in ranking, but recently your numbers have grown and your organisation has got better, down side is that i dont think your leadership is doing a good job, if you guys can keep up the numbers improove your levels i cant see why you wont be giving Dv/E a run for there spot, keep it up

8. Dp - You guys were great 2 month ago and i really looked forward to having alot of fights with you guys, but you let it slip when raza was absent, now he is back i hope you start picking up the pieces and giving 4-7 good fights, before that i hope you start coming out alone on saturdays so clans can see where you stand, potentially a good clan just not showing it atm

9. Tlp - Dont need to say much about you guys, when you focus on something you will succeed, would love for you to focus on f2p more than you do p2p for a while

10. This spot is up for grabs, i know clans like Ir may say they have it but oh well, no clan sticks out for me at this spot, step up and take it somebody

It looks like you're still mad?

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

It looks like you're still mad?

About what?

seems your so eager tocomment because ir isnt on the list, your the 1 that seems mad

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Perfect

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

About what?

seems your so eager tocomment because ir isnt on the list, your the 1 that seems mad

No, he's eager to inform you that every post you make on this topic is 100% biased because of some strange hatred you have for IR.

talobq.jpg