Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OVERALL

P2P

1. FOE - Will always be here

2. FI - Beat MM in a full out

3. TLP - Not very consistent but they could give FI a run for their money

4. MM - Haven't really done anything in P2P

5. IR - Improving a lot, I'm really impressed

6. DV - Good

7. C - Lost to IR, need to pick up

8. DP - Strong P2P force but lost to Carnage

9. E - Starting to P2P more and could be competing for 5-8 if they work on it

10. Nobody else deserves to be ranked really

F2P

1. MM - They make mayhem

2. FOE - Starting to get back at MM but have lost a lot over the last few months

3. FI - Okay E beat you once and may beat you this week but it won't last

4. E - Amazing F2P clan, don't think they'll overtake FI though

5. EOP - Getting back into it, not sure how long it will last though

6. DV - Haven't really seen them do anything lately..

7. DP/CY/CP - I think we're all competing for this spot in F2P, let's see how it goes

10. M - Getting back into the race, need more numbers though.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Low level clan rankings

1. Chivalry - A very good and active clan with great leadership

2. Carpediem - Just behind Chivalry. Has the levels, organization, just pulls a bit less than they used to

3. Scourge - Overall great clan. An impressive war record with wins against clans like Calamity, Zenith etc. Has points where there are 17+ members in IRC

4. Fatal Destiny - Close to Scourge. Has a lot of experienced members and good levels, but then again, it isn't always the key to winning

5. Zenith - Decent clan, has the levels but not the numbers.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

1. Foe I believe won?

2. Mm

3. E

4. Dv

5. Tlp

6. Dp/Cp/M

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

1) Foe - Heard beat mm

2) Mm - Hit E kinda Hard lol

3) E - Pulled about 70% of Ml, fought + beat clans below pritty easy

4) Dv - Gave us a good fight at hills

5) Tlp - Awsome yo - Sawcats ftw tho

6) M - Deserve alot of credit, gave us a good fun.

7) CP/DP - Don't know if you two fought, both had fights with E

8) A/CY - Don't know again what happened here.

Hi

Today

1. MM/Foe - One of the longest pure fights I have ever been in about 1 hour and 15 mins long :o

2. E

3. Dv

4. Eop - Gj Beating Ir out numbered by 10

5. Tlp

6. M

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

MM - Beat FOE x2 ( you can argue HF crashed ) but we were clearing it before they did. Also epic 40+ min fight with FOE and we ended with 112-124 opts and called it a day. FOE were prob still pking but we cleared it.

FOE - Great fight best one I've had in the longest while. Gained a lot of respect for you in that fight.

GAP

E / EOP - E went pking but not sure about EOP. I think EOP might have been able to beat them today if they did.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

F2P Today

1.FOE/MM- Not sure who won, we came in spamming "off" and left them fighting

2.E

3.DV- Gave E a alright fight at hill's being outnumbered by 7-10 ppl

4.EOP- Gj beating IR outnumbered

5.DP/CP

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Detailed F2p List - Past months

1. Foe/MM - these guys enjoy there clan more than anyone else and have well experienced members with the ability to take #1 spot, there leadership is solid and their levels are strong, this is the clan i look up to more than any other clan

2. MM/Foe - this clan arent relaly strict as far as i see, they like playing the game and dont give a **** about what other people think, have really good organisation and will never drop from the top 3 while there alive imo

3. Fi - Hitting a bad spot atm not sure if your leadership is as good as top 2 clans, you guys are ''F2p kings'' and the name is for a reason, you can bounce back at any time and i really hope you step it up soon

4. E - obviously well known for their organisation and nobody can say anything bad about it tbh, what there not getting credit for is there consisency, you have awsome leadership with the ability to break top 3, the only thing your missing is levels and a few more numbers cant hurt

5. Dv - obviously im biased :) nah i think we have been consistent and trying to give E a run for #4 but recently we have hit a bad patch but still in many people's eyes #5 F2p, will be coming up to their 2 year anny on the 12th, hopefully will see a rise in activity, lets see

6. Eop - You guys get this spot easily atm, some say you are #4 or #5 which quite easily you can be but as of yet you havnt been consistent enough, you pulled about 70 to your full out war and people expected too much from you after that, i think you guys let it go to your head, just keep consistent weekends and you should move up

7. Cp - Well about a month or 2 ago you were really down in ranking, but recently your numbers have grown and your organisation has got better, down side is that i dont think your leadership is doing a good job, if you guys can keep up the numbers improove your levels i cant see why you wont be giving Dv/E a run for there spot, keep it up

8. Dp - You guys were great 2 month ago and i really looked forward to having alot of fights with you guys, but you let it slip when raza was absent, now he is back i hope you start picking up the pieces and giving 4-7 good fights, before that i hope you start coming out alone on saturdays so clans can see where you stand, potentially a good clan just not showing it atm

9. Tlp - Dont need to say much about you guys, when you focus on something you will succeed, would love for you to focus on f2p more than you do p2p for a while

10. This spot is up for grabs, i know clans like Ir may say they have it but oh well, no clan sticks out for me at this spot, step up and take it somebody

Nice colors, more people should make more detailed list like these, too many unsupported arguements, probably more people responding to lists then actually making them

(p.s dont include me on this lol)

MM - Beat FOE x2 ( you can argue HF crashed ) but we were clearing it before they did. Also epic 40+ min fight with FOE and we ended with 112-124 opts and called it a day. FOE were prob still pking but we cleared it.

FOE - Great fight best one I've had in the longest while. Gained a lot of respect for you in that fight.

GAP

E / EOP - E went pking but not sure about EOP. I think EOP might have been able to beat them today if they did.

Nahh I'd rank E above EOP.

EOP didn't go out due to full out war with IR which took far too long for two rounds let alone 3.

Then we had a 1 hour pk run in with IR which we won.

if E did pull 70% off their memberlist they odds on would of beaten eop who pulled roughly 52% of theirs.

Edit: pardon me their memberlist is 77 :S

so 54-55 vs 60 eop, would of been close so who knows.

But either was EOP didn't go out due to prior engagements so wildy wise E is above EOP lol.

Still think EOP can be proud beating IR outnumbered by 9 and then again by 7ish.

IR are not a bad clan at all so.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This Saturday-

1. Foe and Mm- tied today 2-2

First 2 fight Mm ,but hf crashed though (not giving a excuse, even though they were spamming "off Mm"

last 2 fights were clean Foe won though. Each fight lasted like 45mins.

Gf Mm seems today was a tie.

2.Gap

3.E-because I think Fi were having inners.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

So i'ma guessing it sounds like:

1. MM/FOE - MM having the upper hand as MM rank themselves #1, but FOE settle for joint.

2. ^

3. E - Little competition with FI having inners (bit sad tbh.. what are weekdays for) and EOP/IR fighting for PCT, leaves DV and hunting for just 1 clan may be borings.

4. DV - Something about a gf above hills judging by other lists, outnumbered by 7-9? with E having 53ish people through my calculations of 70% of their 77 man ML coming.

5. EOP - Even though EOP were busy with IR, i feel their 57-60 people could take clans below and perhaps even E/DV, but as we didn't i'll settle for 5 (? <3)

6. IR - 67 could do some damage.

7. CP/DP? who was out

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Today

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. E

4. Fi?

5. Eop - Beat us in a full out war with their absurdly high levels, level-wise we were over-matched but I feel we maintained better organization throughout, and the fact that we only lost the 1 hour long pkri by ~100 kills, out-opted, and out-leveled is flat out astounding on our part. Nevertheless, grats on your win.

6. Ir - Would have beaten anyone else with ease had we not had a war.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

This Saturday-

1. Foe and Mm- tied today 2-2

First 2 fight Mm ,but hf crashed though (not giving a excuse, even though they were spamming "off Mm"

last 2 fights were clean Foe won though. Each fight lasted like 45mins.

Gf Mm seems today was a tie.

2.Gap

3.E-because I think Fi were having inners.

Wouldn't say FOE won man. We cleared you at altar and got ending opts. You recharged with a second group and we pushed it to fog. Banked at fog and battled there for 15mins and I contacted a leader saying meet hills. We walked up to altar and your leaders charged us... We went into FOG for another regroup this time going around hills ( still no prayer ) and we cleared you at hills.

Either way was a great fight

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Wouldn't say FOE won man. We cleared you at altar and got ending opts. You recharged with a second group and we pushed it to fog. Banked at fog and battled there for 15mins and I contacted a leader saying meet hills. We walked up to altar and your leaders charged us... We went into FOG for another regroup this time going around hills ( still no prayer ) and we cleared you at hills.

Either way was a great fight

LOl? we clear you all the way to fog. and you hugged the door for like 10 mins in the fight so we went up to chaos altar and pushed you back to fog.

Other than that gf Not sure who was the better clan today.

Respect for the 1 hour run in.

Gf Mm

LOl? we clear you all the way to fog. and you hugged the door for like 10 mins in the fight so we went up to chaos altar and pushed you back to fog.

Other than that gf Not sure who was the better clan today.

Respect for the 1 hour run in.

Gf Mm

ROFL were u in the same fight as me?

Fight started at chaos altar and you pushed us to trees and we came back and pushed you into altar and cleared it. Another group of FOE charged us when we were banking and we pushed them to BH and banked there. When we come out of BH FOE was there and we battened at FOG for the longest time. I got ****** off at it because random mains showing up I pmed 3 leaders to change location. I say hills and pur3 says "hurry up then" figured they are waiting at hills for us but they wait to stop us from getting pray. We just say "go back to fog they are being ****, etc" and go up east side to hills WITHOUT prayer and fight you at hills. We cleared you at the hills and went single then down to level 1. At level 1 we hopped then ended trip.

<Speshls> we are in fog

<Speshls> cus we want the fihgtr north

<[Foe]Pur3> i see that

<Speshls> i pmed ur leader

<Speshls> and

<[Foe]Pur3> were out ehre north lmao

<[Foe]Pur3> come get us

<Speshls> he wont ******* talk back

<Speshls> okay

<Speshls> meet at hills

<[Foe]Pur3> hurry up then

<Speshls> thats hills?

<Speshls> u are ******* stupid

<[Foe]Pur3> cry me a river

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

F2P Today

1) MM - had FOE defeated twice (before HF decides to crash the ending) Then won the long run-in. Won the fight at chaos altar, which foe decided to re rush us, then we pushed foe to fog, then foe dd'd outside fog while we banked, that fight happened for ever. then we decided to go to hills where mm finished it off.

2) FOE

3) E

4) EOP

P2P Today

1) FI - lol

Rofl you mean that fight where hf crashed? and only piled foe?(they even spammed "off Mm"

then yes you won though 2.

if you want a vid of you getting pushed to fog though I got one.

Rofl you mean that fight where hf crashed? and only piled foe?(they even spammed "off Mm"

Na I'm talking about the last fight. You must have a selective memory lol.

I know which part you "pushed" us to fog but that's because we were supposed to fight at hills and we called another regroup in FOG and 5 minutes later we cleared up at HILLS.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Na I'm talking about the last fight. You must have a selective memory lol.

I know which part you "pushed" us to fog but that's because we were supposed to fight at hills and we called another regroup in FOG and 5 minutes later we cleared up at HILLS.

Clear up hillz? you mean when Mm ended? and foe stay on the hill waiting for mm to return?

Dude krunk cool off man.

We all know FOE are a good clan and can beat MM, unless we get a video it's just a pointless war of words.

Keep it respectful like you were earlier saying Gf MM and stuff.

I know i have no right to tell you what to do but you seem cool and getting in a fuss over this is pointless.

I'm bored.

4. EOP - they beat e's ass.

5. E - newbs.

What'cha gonna do Scott?!?!?!?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Dude krunk cool off man.

We all know FOE are a good clan and can beat MM, unless we get a video it's just a pointless war of words.

Keep it respectful like you were earlier saying Gf MM and stuff.

I know i have no right to tell you what to do but you seem cool and getting in a fuss over this is pointless.

I'm bored.

4. EOP - they beat e's ass.

5. E - newbs.

What'cha gonna do Scott?!?!?!?

Thank , but I don't like it when someone lies about a win.