Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall this year

f2p

1.mm/foe - had their ups and downs. things right now arent looking good for mm though since some ranks stepped down but had a great year overall beating foe in preps, but foe was good in pvp trips

2.foe/mm

3.Eop

4.Cp/fi

5.Tlp - good to see you improve a bunch in f2p.

6. Ch- Did descent all year long and are still doing pretty good.

7.Zennith- your were doing good for a while until you joined the crash war, and now your going in the wrong direction my friends good luck to you, you will need it.

Overall this year

F2P

1.MM - Won all the fullouts, dominated ~9-10 months of the year

2.FOE - Was good, dominated 2-3 months

3.EOP - Gave good fights but mostly crashed. In animal world - Coyote

4.CP - Started pulling 120s for the last month

5.TLP/FI - Always here

Overall P2P

1.FOE - Good in P2P but often it's just numbers.

2.MM - Beat FOE a few times when even opted

3.TLP - Always good in P2P but not that high pulls.. Could complete for #1 or #2 tbh. #1 in even opts clanwars

4.EOP - I guess, you are a lot of time in safe world though.

5.Carnage/FI - You guys deserve the spot in top 5 aswell.

Overall 2010

1. MM/FOE - MM had the upper hand in F2P for most of the year but FOE had the upper hand in P2P

2.^

3. EoP - Really improved from what we were in 09, worked hard and deserve this spot

4. TLP/CP - Tough one since, you guys are the exact opposites. CP with the upperhand in F2P and TLP in P2P. Lately CP has been pulling 100+, I believe CP is what EoP was in Winter 2009. Pulling very high but trips are unorganized as ****.

5.^

6. Fi - Doing work in P2P but I haven't seen you do much in F2P lately..I wonder why :3

7. Z/CH - CH has been doing better in the first half of the year but Z has stepped up lately

8.^

9. C - Closed but re-opened, so we haven't really seen much from you yet, I see potential though(:

10. CPR - You guys have disappeared lately, but did good in the first half of the year

11. Ex - You guys go out and have trips but I never see you and I don't really hear anything about you

My honest opinions

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Overall P2P

1.FOE - Good in P2P but often it's just numbers.

2.MM - Beat FOE a few times when even opted

3.TLP - Always good in P2P but not that high pulls.. Could complete for #1 or #2 tbh. #1 in even opts clanwars

4.EOP - I guess, you are a lot of time in safe world though.

5.Carnage/FI - You guys deserve the spot in top 5 aswell.

Lol'd at your opinion agaisnt FOE with numbers. First of all i remember when Mm had more in p2p then Foe for weeks, remember the many times foe had ~50 verse 70+? and Foe won? okay. Please.

My list

F2p

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Cp/Eop

rest

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

rest

Haterz gonna hate

Lol'd at your opinion agaisnt FOE with numbers. First of all i remember when Mm had more in p2p then Foe for weeks, remember the many times foe had ~50 verse 70+? and Foe won? okay. Please.

Yea we had 100 and foe only had like 40 but foe won.

Provide me with video

And yes, its almost always numbers.

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

Look mm newfag, mm has never pulled 100 to p2p let alone steady 80. Look back in the clan warfare back some pages and you'll see. cbf to find it, busy with my work.

Haterz gonna hate

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

Look mm newfag, mm has never pulled 100 to p2p let alone steady 80. Look back in the clan warfare back some pages and you'll see. cbf to find it, busy with my work.

Ive been Mm since 2009 and we pulled 100 to p2p before, maybe your new to Foe o.O

Preds for 2011

F2P

Mm

Foe

Cp

Eop

Tlp

P2P

Foe

Mm/Tlp

Tlp/Mm

Eop

C

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Overall (P2P + F2P) 2010

1. Foe - More consistent than MM, and because the FOEOP alliance is rekindled.

2. MM - Been slipping last 3 months, fullout wins are all you got.

3. TLP/EOP - TLP better than EOP in P2P, EOP better than TLP in F2P. Both were consistent.

2011 Predictions (F2P)

1. MM - I think your leaders will finally realize a fullout doesn't mean anything and what matters is consistency.

2. EOP/FOE - I hope this happens, will be a fun rivalry.

3. CP/FI/TLP - If CP stops mass recruiting and inviting randoms, then I see this happening.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

Ive been Mm since 2009 and we pulled 100 to p2p before, maybe your new to Foe o.O

Preds for 2011

F2P

Mm

Foe

Cp

Eop

Tlp

P2P

Foe

Mm/Tlp

Tlp/Mm

Eop

C

Please show me vid, topic ect.

Preds for 2011

F2p

Cant make a prediction for this since Cp been pulling awesome numbers, and some clans will be expected to explode in numbers since the wild/free trade may come back.

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm/eop

rest

Haterz gonna hate

Overall (P2P + F2P) 2010

3. TLP/EOP - TLP better than EOP in P2P, EOP better than TLP in F2P. Both were consistent.

2011 Predictions (F2P)

1. MM - I think your leaders will finally realize a fullout doesn't mean anything and what matters is consistency.

3. CP/FI/TLP - If CP stops mass recruiting and inviting randoms, then I see this happening.

sucks that a full out killed ur clan for 3 years... o wait u weren't eop/playing back then

Overall (P2P + F2P) 2010

2011 Predictions (F2P)

we dont mass recruit

anyways too early to tell preds with new updates to wildy coming out but I expect MM to be #1

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

Preds for 2011

F2P

Mm

Foe

Cp

Eop

Tlp

P2P

Foe

Mm/Tlp

Tlp/Mm

Eop

C

Preds for 2011

F2p

Cant make a prediction for this since Cp been pulling awesome numbers, and some clans will be expected to explode in numbers since the wild/free trade may come back.

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm/eop

rest

l0lz

Overall 2010

Foe/MM

Eop

fi

cp

mmnumber1.png

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

Preds for 2011

F2P

Mm

Foe

Cp

Eop

Tlp

P2P

Foe

Mm/Tlp

Tlp/Mm

Eop

C

Preds for 2011

F2p

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm/eop

rest

l0lz

Overall 2010

Foe/MM

Eop

fi

cp

Wow 1 day, after that u slumped in p2p.

Haterz gonna hate

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

God you are really dumb.. You obviously have no idea.

mm

foe

eop

cp

tlp

fi

c

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

mm

foe

eop

cp

tlp

fi

c

U joined mm in august, too late to know sorry.

Updated preds

f2p

1. MM/Foe/Cp/

2. rest

P2p

Foe

Tlp

MM/Eop

Haterz gonna hate

Provide me with video

F2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

P2p

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

mm

foe

eop

cp

tlp

fi

c

U joined mm in august, too late to know sorry.

Updated preds

f2p

1. MM/Foe/Cp/

2. rest

P2p

Foe

Tlp

MM/Eop

AS I said You have no idea about history, and I'm not gonna teach you.

mm

foe

eop

foe

mm

tlp