Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2P:

1. TLP

2. FOE

3. MM

4. FI

5. HY/Z

6. ^

7. EOP/CP

8. ^

9. Ex

10. Ctrl

F2P:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP/EOP

4. ^

5. FI

6. Zenith/CTRL

7. ^

8. Hy

9. Ex

HY over EOP in P2P and HY over TLP in F2P?

Thats pretty bold

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

4. TLP

5. FI

6. CP

maulerpixil1-1.gif

P2P:

1. TLP

2. FOE

3. MM

4. FI

5. HY/Z

6. ^

7. EOP/CP

8. ^

9. Ex

10. Ctrl

F2P:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP/EOP

4. ^

5. FI

6. Zenith/CTRL

7. ^

8. Hy

9. Ex

HY over EOP in P2P and HY over TLP in F2P?

Thats pretty bold

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

4. TLP

5. FI

6. CP

Eop beat hy his weekend and they were like #4 p2p a few weeks ago so i doubt their like #6 p2p now.

Edit sorry lol i just saw you think the same way as me l0l

P2p overall

Foe

Tlp

Mm

Fi

Eop

Overall

1. MM - Until they have been beaten on a consistent basis on both servers ( as of late no one has accomplished this), they stay here.

2. FOE - Known for their consistency, easily can contend for the #1 pure clan as they start falling back into rhythm.

3. TLP - Right now we've brought the business in both servers, while we aren't as good as EOP in F2P, we more than make up for it in P2P.

4. EOP - Great clan in F2P, needs a lot more work in P2P.

5. CP - Good F2P, needs a lot more work in P2P. Also needs to work on their consistency.

6. Z - Been bringing the heat boys, I like what I see. You all are pushing yourselves competing with clans that have been opened way before you. I am very impressed with your progression, keep it up and you all can contend with CP very soon.

7. Fi - You guys have slipped off the mark greatly, haven't been consistent at all, and are looking on the decline. I foresee you guys slipping even farther.

8. Control - I'm interested in this clan, you boys seem solid and can contend with #6 and #7. I've got to see more from you guys before I can move you all up.

9. Hy - You all IR folks seem a hella lot better than IR. I expect alot from you guys, don't disappoint me. You all are progressing along fine, keep it up and you'll be in heated fights with #6, #7, #8.

10. Ex - You guys are place holders, you guys can easily fall off the top 10. I can name a few clans who can easily take this spot when wildy comes out. Good luck.

LISTS please

if u dont like my list then ignore it and dont get mad

f2p

1. mm

- GAP -

2. eop/foe - honestly I think eop can take foe

3. ""

4. CP/TLP

5. ""

- GAP

6. other clans that arent well known like zen and hys

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

f2p preds

MM

TLP

FOE/EOP

EOP/FOE

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it