Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Overall

1) FOE (bigger gap in p2p than MM has over them in f2p)

2) MM (maybe they will start closing the gap in p2p)

3) FI (slumping but they still pull decent in f2p and decent in p2p. TLP is closing in if they keep it up)

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't lost to EoP and TLP on a saturday trip in like ever... and as for the Fi thing we've been pulling wins off them for the past month or so...

Just in-case I'm epidemic if you didn't know.

i as tlp can say that we havent lost to eop or e in p2p in like ever

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I don't know, maybe this is just me, but I don't think it's fair to say what clan outdo another after one weekend. There are so many factors that affect the outcome of a spontanious "random" run-in during that weekend.

As far as I'm concerned:

#1 Final Ownage Elite/ Mayhem Makers. - F2P wise, MM has been the dominant force for quite some time. We (Foe) faced a loss in P2P against MM which we haven't experienced in a long time. What determines the #1 of these two are down to the individual, "Does F2P outweight P2P or is it the opposite?" Personally, I would say P2P based on the fact that it demands more skills, as for F2P, you technically can only rely on the environment, the opts and the circumstances such as pray/low on food/low run and whatnot.

#2 ^

#3 Fatality, but it's hanging by a short thread. They need to start pulling off victories now, or simply get challenged by the #4, whoever it might be.

#4, perhaps the most tricky one. One day, Epidemic competes on a level they can't even be classified in. The other day, EOP or TLP runs right over them. What I would like to see is that all three clans challenges eachother, once and for all. Alternatively, one claims the #4 rank, and shows that the clan truelly deserves it by defeating any sort of challenges thrown at them.

#5 DV - I see potential one day, and the other day I don't. Dv has the numbers in all fairness, and the skill. I don't know if it comes down to the leaderboard or to the lack of discipline among the members, but I wouldn't, in all fairness, classify DV any higher than this. I'm sorry if I hurt any DV members with my post, I have no intentions of doing so. I'm posting what I think, and hopefully not ending up with a flame fest.

#6 Very interesting spot, really. It comes down to the issue at #1. DP and IR. Judging by the posts and claims, IR is the new beast of P2P. Then again, DP had a fine raise in opts F2P-wise, and was still out there one night when most clans are about to call it a day. My advise to both clans are that they should focus on the counter server, DP focus on P2P, IR on F2P. After that, it will clear things up.

#7 Here, it comes down to the massive disorganization. Clans teaming together, clans getting back up, clans crashing... In all honesty, I would say LP and CP has the potential of claiming this rank. Malice could be onto it aswell. However, CY has been around nosing on this position. But there's so much controversy and confusion that I believe this spot is out of reach for all clans mentioned this moment.

My post here is not intended to set of a flame fest or anything, I tried being as fair as possible and saying what each clans' weaknesses are. If you however felt like I purposely angled or tried to take a shot at any clan, then you're free to report my post. I rather see my thoughts being deleted than ending up with 10 pages of drama.

CP and Malice Massive disorganization? CP and Malice probably have way better organization than most of the clans who play this game. Don't just say things to make your list look complete, you have no idea what your talking about when it comes down to CP.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

CP and Malice Massive disorganization? CP and Malice probably have way better organization than most of the clans who play this game. Don't just say things to make your list look complete, you have no idea what your talking about when it comes down to CP.
realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Okay lets get started

p2p sunday

1.MM- Good pull nice job

2.Tlp- Gratz on beating Foe

3.Foe- Bad sunday i guess.

4.Fi- had 50 people

5.Dv/Carange- beat IR.

6.IR- not a great pull, Beat E though

7.E- Gf cleared in under a min.

F2p Overall

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.FI

5.Dv

6.Eop

7.TLp

8.Cp

9.IR

10.M

11.Dp

12.Cy

P2p overall

1.Foe

2.MM

3.Tlp

4.Fi

5.Dv

6.IR

7.C

8.Dp

9.E

Overall

1.Foe- Okay this is when the question must be asked, what is more important p2p or F2p, Id say put Foe here as overall in the past month or so they have been closer to MM in f2p than MM has been to them in p2p. However with this weekend who knows.

2.MM^

3.Fi- Slumping atm, holding this spot by their fingernails. Hope you come back Strong.

4.Tlp- Amazing in p2p, need to keep consistancy in F2p. If you step up your F2p game could easily take 3 overall seeing as FI is slumping.

5.Dv- Balanced in both servers however is in danger of losing this spot to below, as they have not been doing great in f2p or p2p of late, however been sliding through in both.

6.E- Best f2p organization, Needs improvement in P2p. Once p2p is better could jump higher, until then Gl.

7.IR- Good in p2p, Needs improvent in Organization in f2p. Once IR gets F2p down they could aswell jump up a few spots. Also IR has the numbers most of the time to contend.

8.Eop- Gaining ground in f2p, pulls good when needs to, needs to step up on weekends and get into p2p to be ranked any higher.

9.Dp- Slumping atm, Needs to stop teaming with Cy, Does okay in both servers, used to pull huge, however numbers have faded of late.

10. Cp- Good in f2p, Great organization, solid numbers, I would suggest stop teaming with Sd, however thats not my call, Start going out more on Sundays.

11. Carnage- Great in p2p, however does 0 f2p. Once they F2p they could rise up a bit, until then they stay here.

12. Malice- Great organization in f2p, Of late has had the numbers, Needs a few more levels. Also needs to p2p to Rise up in the overall rankings.

13.Cy- Same thing as above pretty much.

14.Rest-

UJUI2.png

Saturday Predictions

1.Mm/Foe

2.Foe/Mm

3.E

4.Fi

5.Eop/Dv

6.M

7.Cp

8.Cy/Ir/Dp

That prediction is like saying, I Think the sun will rise tomorrow lol.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. DV

5. FI

6. CP

7. CY/IR/DP

9. ^

10. M

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

P2p predictions-

1. Foe - after their losing and having a bad pull. They will more than likely recover their numbers.

2.Mm-have been doing good lately, but you can't count 1 win in pvp over Foe p2p king title.

3.Tlp-have been doing good lately, but you only do good for 1 week and then we don't hear from you again.

4.Fi- only here cause of numbers (not for long if you keep it up though).

5.Ir/Dv-not sure about this spot.

F2p predictions-

1.MM-they pretty much have this Foe has been unable to pull the same/more than Mm.

2.Foe- if they could match or pull more than them, then, you can easily take it back.

3.Fi-tbh I am not really sure why you are here. You disappoint me tbh. (I am still waiting for you "comeback"

4.E-have been doing good, but as I said you need to full out Fi if you want to "official" break the "top 3".

5.Dv-belong here ,but have been quiet lately.

6.Eop-same as Dv haven't hear much noise from you guys.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Okay lets get started

p2p sunday

1.MM- Good pull nice job

2.Tlp- Gratz on beating Foe

3.Foe- Bad sunday i guess.

4.Fi- had 50 people

5.Dv/Carange- beat IR.

6.IR- not a great pull, Beat E though

7.E- Gf cleared in under a min.

You actually only killed ~10 E, because you decided that foe hats and capes are the new fashion. ;)

And after that we did some damage to both Fi and Hf.

Saturday Predictions:

1. MM - Good numbers combined with organisation and scouting.

2. FOE - MM will most-likely beat them but no one else will be able to compete - perhaps Epidemic with a numbers advantage.

3. E - Strong numbers, only time will get you guys the levels and experienced members to really hurt the top 2.

4. FI - Numbers just aren't like they used to be... :(

5. TLP - Hard to call, you never know with TLP until the day. Could end up with 60 people or just 30.

---The clans below are hard to rank because of teaming and stuff like that, you don't know until Saturday I guess.

6. CP - Good tanks and organisation. - With 60members could even give Epidemic a run.

7. EOP - Inconsistent numbers as far as I've noticed so hard to rank really. - Clans above (except CP probably) been giving them a hard time as of late not helping them get a good trip.

8. M/IR - Will probably have similar numbers. Organisation and levels are also alike.

9. IR/M

10. DP/CY - If they team like last weekend then Rank #5

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

You actually only killed ~10 E, because you decided that foe hats and capes are the new fashion. ;)

And after that we did some damage to both Fi and Hf.

Fi yeah but not Hf lol, after Fi was cleared and E was cleared HF continued to fight MM and another main clan (according to our scouts) all in one invent, pretty beast.

F2P Overall ( Trips & Wars )

MM - We've been holding this since June.

FOE - Potential to beat MM at times but still needs work.

GAP

FI - You've had a bad couple of weeks but would smash every other clan in a war.

E - Been consistent on Saturdays ( not Friday ) and is catching up to FI.

TLP / DV - TLP would win a war and seeing last weeks pull of 50 I think they might do some F2P trips.

DV / TLP - DV is much more consistent in pking trips and but their ML is dropping fast it seems.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Removed response to the above, deleted, post

here's my Top5's of the last few weeks. I believe it isn't biased towards any clan.

Top 5 F2P

1) MM - Had nice pulls in the past few weeks. Been doing good.

2) FOE - Can beat MM on a good day but usually MM takes the win in F2P.

3) Epidemic - Went from constistent 60+ to consistent 70+. Still improving, once again, the next few weeks really depends on the members.

4) Fatality - Use to be clearly #3, Pulled ~40s and last Saturday pulled ~60. The next few weeks really depends on your members. If you guys want you could bounce back easily but you could also move down.

5) Corrupt Pures - Haven't ranked you in past list because I thought you were teamed up with SD but apparently it was only a few SD and nearly everyone was CP? If that is true, you've had a few nice pulls lately, keep it up.

Top 5 P2P

1) FOE - Has been holding this for quite some time. MM beat you last weekend but from looking at the vids I believe they caught you fallen in. Keep up the good work or MM might take this.

2) MM - I've always known MM as the legendary P2P clan. That changed in the last year or so. I believe your core members are still P2P Based and you could take #1 here with some efforts.

3) TLP - This list is based on the last few weeks and you guys clearly deserve this spot. You guys have always beasted out wars but if you get a little more consistent on trips you could very easily be apart fo the Top3 on both servers but especially in P2P.

4) Devastation - Another Strong P2P Clan. Been trading wins with IR lately from what I heard but I believe you're still the stronger clan of the two.

5) IR - Been doing good in P2P.

Overall

1) FOE - I would put MM tied up here but I don't want to put two clans on the same level. I believe you guys still have the edge because you can compete in F2P while MM only got one win on you in the last few weeks in P2P.

2) MM - Definitely here. Push a little harder in P2P and you could easily be #1 Overall.

- Didn't want to put any gaps but there's clearly one here. Below this line it becomes harder... -

3) Fatality - I'll put them here because I think they have a tiny edge over DV and I didn't want to put two clans on the same rank.

4) Devastation - Strong clan on both servers.

5) Epidemic - IR is close behind but the edge we have over them in F2P is greater than the one they have on us in P2P.

Damn, I'm so bored I even put colors... :lol:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I