Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR had like 35 the WHOLE trip

really? then why did Titan make a big deal of the fact that IR had only 30 people 2 hours into their trip when they only had +5 max? i think this is just a lie to look good on pure warfare and your members; i was scouting you and as you were rushing it certainly didn't look like you had only 35 lol

1fail.png

really? then why did Titan make a big deal of the fact that IR had only 30 people 2 hours into their trip when they only had +5 max? i think this is just a lie to look good on pure warfare and your members; i was scouting you and as you were rushing it certainly didn't look like you had only 35 lol

I believe we had around 36 at the start and about 32 by the fight with Carnage.

We only had around 35, it's impossible to get ops while a clan is walking/running while following someone, you should know this

Actually it is possible now... The new update jagex released like 2 weeks ago makes it show the opts.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

In the most honest voice:

Ir didn't have a "anti-return" unit like many of you DV claim.

As we were fighting in vent I heard "Guys dont tele to clan wars, DV has anti crash unit there." Thats exactly quoted from someone in our vent. EXACTLY.

Maybe you thought they were are mains because you guys had more people returning/dieing than we did? (Just a thought)

This fight was matched ops or very very close to it. We had about 20 ish left when we cleared out DV and logged.

The fight agaisnt Carnage was a little "rushed." This isnt an excuse for losing as you but I was told you guys would tell us when to pot then all of sudden you rushed in.

Was a good fight non the less and you guys just over ran us with numbers imo.

Btw when you clans dont pull good don't just go hide in f2p and call urself a p2p/mixed clan.

An actualy list based on who won:

1. MM/Foe (I heard MM cleared out Foe one time not sure tho.

2. MM/FOE

3. Tlp (Pulled 65+ According to them. Idk who they beat tho but would wipe out anyone

4. Carnage (Pulled more than IR)

5. IR (Beat DV FAIRLY and beat FI)

6. FI (Lost to IR)

7. DV (Lost to FI/IR)

-42000. ( All clans who f2p'd and call themselves p2p )

abbydemons.jpg

.....:::Drops:::.....

D Boots - 1
Whips - 4
Barrows - 1

how is E ranked on overall weekend? E didn't go to P2P and instead went to F2P because they had a bad pull with all the other low level clans, which isn't competition at all..should certainly be lower than #3, your claim to be 100% unbiased is false

1) I didn't say my lists were F2P & P2P.

2) 'Overall' definition by thefreedictionary.com

1. From one end to the other: the overall length of the house.

2. Including everything; comprehensive: the overall costs of medical care.

3. Regarded as a whole; general: My overall impression was favorable.

Therefore, 'Overall Weekend Rankings' would have meant the rankings of the whole weekend. It's different than saying 'Overall Rankings'. I don't know who said that Overall = F2P & P2P but I'm gonna stick to the english language for this one. I also made a P2P Sunday list so I don't see why you're crying.

3) I didn't even mention overall so in case you can't understand english, your arguement is still wrong.

4) We went F2P this sunday cause all our usual P2P competition was doing F2P and we did not have enough numbers to compete with the clans we don't usually compete with. We had fun on our trip, I hope you had too.

So once again, this is my 100% unbiased Weekend Rankings:

Weekend Rankings

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality

5) Corrupt Pures

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

1) I didn't say my lists were F2P & P2P.

2) 'Overall' definition by thefreedictionary.com

Therefore, 'Overall Weekend Rankings' would have meant the rankings of the whole weekend. It's different than saying 'Overall Rankings'. I don't know who said that Overall = F2P & P2P but I'm gonna stick to the english language for this one. I also made a P2P Sunday list so I don't see why you're crying.

3) I didn't even mention overall so in case you can't understand english, your arguement is still wrong.

4) We went F2P this sunday cause all our usual P2P competition was doing F2P and we did not have enough numbers to compete with the clans we don't usually compete with. We had fun on our trip, I hope you had too.

So once again, this is my 100% unbiased Weekend Rankings:

Weekend Rankings

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality

5) Corrupt Pures

So your overall F2P Weekend rankings.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

but you can't rank Epidemic with the clans who went P2P on Sunday because it's not possible for them to have fought epidemic...therefore your list is ****

as well as CP for that matter

Yes I can lol.

And let's follow your logic: "you can't rank E with those who P2P'd on Sunday because it wasn't possible for them to fight E". Same goes the other way, "you can't rank FI with those who F2P'd on Sunday because it wasn't possible for them to fight FI". Your logic doesn't make sense.

And I did take in consideration the P2P Sunday for the weekend rankings, it's just that TLP & IR aren't on any of the other lists (Friday/Saturday). Now if you're not happy with my opinion, make another list where you can let it out and rank us 20th or some crap, I really could care less.

Weekend Rankings

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality

5) Corrupt Pures

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Making my predictions for next friday/saturday/sunday

Friday

1.Mm/Foe

2.Mm/Foe

3.E

4.Fi

5.Eop

Saturday

1.Mm/Foe

2.Mm/Foe

3.E/Fi

4.Fi/E

5.Cp/Eop/Dv

Sunday

1.Foe/Mm

2.Mm/Foe

3.Tlp

4.Ir

5.C

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Making my predictions for next friday/saturday/sunday

Friday

1.Mm/Foe

2.Mm/Foe

3.E

4.Fi

5.Eop

Saturday

1.Mm/Foe

2.Mm/Foe

3.E/Fi

4.Fi/E

5.Cp/Eop/Dv

Sunday

1.Foe/Mm

2.Mm/Foe

3.Tlp

4.Ir

5.C

we beat ir bro

Yes I can lol.

And let's follow your logic: "you can't rank E with those who P2P'd on Sunday because it wasn't possible for them to fight E". Same goes the other way, "you can't rank FI with those who F2P'd on Sunday because it wasn't possible for them to fight FI". Your logic doesn't make sense.

And I did take in consideration the P2P Sunday for the weekend rankings, it's just that TLP & IR aren't on any of the other lists (Friday/Saturday). Now if you're not happy with my opinion, make another list where you can let it out and rank us 20th or some crap, I really could care less.

Weekend Rankings

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality

5) Corrupt Pures

1st off the "Weekend Rankings" = Saturday/Sunday (Not Friday). And all clans know that Sat = F2p

Sun = P2p.

So "Weekend" includes both days Saturday and Sunday. Since Sunday is p2p and you didnt go p2p the whole "Weekend" concept doesn't fit. You can call it "F2p Weekend Ratings" if you would like tho

If you dont understand Ill try to explain it simpler to you

abbydemons.jpg

.....:::Drops:::.....

D Boots - 1
Whips - 4
Barrows - 1

And all clans know that Sat = F2p Sun = P2p.

Except the ~5 clans who went F2P on Sunday and all those who didn't go out? And I count Friday nights as the weekend trips, if your clan don't go out it's none of my business. Why do you think there's always "Friday" lists being posted here lol.

@ rofl: As I said, if our usual P2P competition went F2P, what are we supposed to do? Go compete with FOE and MM lol? Obviously we would've done bad against clans who are already better than us in P2P. So instead we decided to have an unofficial F2P trip and we had a lot of fun.

If you dont understand too bad cause that was as simple as it can get.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Except the ~5 clans who went F2P on Sunday and all those who didn't go out? And I count Friday nights as the weekend trips, if your clan don't go out it's none of my business. Why do you think there's always "Friday" lists being posted here lol.

@ rofl: As I said, if our usual P2P competition went F2P, what are we supposed to do? Go compete with FOE and MM lol? Obviously we would've done bad against clans who are already better than us in P2P. So instead we decided to have an unofficial F2P trip and we had a lot of fun.

If you dont understand too bad cause that was as simple as it can get.

so you're saying if Fi went to P2P on saturday we'd be ranked higher than we are supposed to be?

1fail.png

Overall-

1.Foe- I still rank them here, even though Mm have won the last 2 week in p2p.

They still hold the #1 p2p clan title, but not for long if they let this go too far.

2.Mm-have been beasts in f2p, and have been doing good in p2p.

3.Fi- not really sure why you are here tbh.

4.E/Ir-E in f2p, Ir in p2p.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png