Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Bob, if I was totally clueless I would think Epidemic are good in full out wars after reading your list. Sorry to break it to you but Epidemic doesn't do full out wars. care to declare?

Just wondering, how the hell does the fact we "don't full out" change anything?

We chose not to full out by choice, we chose not to declare on anybody by choice. All you idiots who say "EPIDEMIC SUCKS AT FULL OUTS BECAUSE THEY DONT DO THEM!" are absolute morons and should stay quiet unless you want to make yourselves look stupid. When further probed into providing evidence Epidemic is bad at full outs, the following reasons are often given

1.) Lack of Experience - "You have no experience in full outs". This the main one, and ironically the most stupid. No experience? I can guarentee that Epidemic have participated in MANY, MANY more wars in Clan wars than any of the top 5 clans have. Throughout the summer we had preps (Majority of which were long preps which meant 50 vs 50+), interclan events, wars vs mains, masser killing, all in clan wars almost every day. We have beaten the top clans in clan wars (Such as MM and FOE, albeit sporadically) where we have failed in PvP against these two clans for the most part at even opts.

2.) The pulls - "You treat every saturday as full outs, your full out pull would be no difference". For the past month we have pulled 70 to every saturday trip, peaking at about 78 or something 2 weeks ago. The most obvious thing you guys overlook is the fact that this alone is probably bigger than what you would pull to a full out. However, for the sake of arguement lets explore what we would do as well as this. With the neccessary preparations (Which we WOULD undertake in a full out war), It's very safe to say we'd pull at least 90, due to ML changes, and the added emphasis on importance. We keep a very active ML, 80% pulls for the last month proves that beyond doubt. Funny thing is, the majority of the other 20% is either alt accounts, or people who are entirely inactive from runescape. We have had mandatory sign ups every week for the last 10 months, I know exactly how my clan would perform in a full out.

Fact is, we do not want to full out. If we did we could have pounced on Fatality when they were pulling 55 to week prep full outs, pounced on EOP when they entered there bimonthly slump, pounced on TLP when half there leaderboard quit. But we didn't, because we do not feel the need to prove anything to any of you morons who have absolutely no clue what your talking about in a full out.

Will we full out in the future? Chances are that the answer is yes. However, it won't be because others are telling us to, thats for sure :lol:

P2P BH/PvP

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) TLP

4.) Carnage

5.) IR

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

1 month predictions

P2P

1.MM - Your laid back approach is the best out there adapted it to my own clan works wonders

2.Foe - losing it

3.Tlp - wont progress further

4. C/Dv - Both will hold it like it always has been dont see no progression

5. IR - The hype is slowing down 35 pull with a sign up or booted sign up sheet IMO dont flame me for it

6. Fi - Fi is like a weakened dinosaur, when its down and cant fully defend itself smaller dinosaurs will try eat it the small dinosaurs are the med level clans

7. Dp - Picking **** up Gj

7. E - No clue you guys can even take top five how i see it, if i was contending for #3 F2p i wouldn't give a **** about P2p either lol

Need some more contenders man

F2P

1.MM - holding it down

2.Foe - MM's time to shine

3.E - Hype is building, hella lot of haters = your doing well i see it as a compliment

4.Fi - What i said above & stop egging E to declare because they have nothing to lose, but if they beat you your done and dusted

5.Dv - Chilling

6.Cp - keep it up dont fade away

7. M - ^

If ive missed anyone is F2p please say first F2p list in ages

1 month predictions

P2P

1.MM - Your laid back approach is the best out there adapted it to my own clan works wonders

2.Foe - losing it

5. IR - The hype is slowing down 35 pull with a sign up or booted sign up sheet IMO dont flame me for it

6. Fi - Fi is like a weakened dinosaur, when its down and cant fully defend itself smaller dinosaurs will try eat it the small dinosaurs are the med level clans

7. E - No clue you guys can even take top five how i see it, if i was contending for #3 F2p i wouldn't give a **** about P2p either lol

F2P

1.MM - holding it down

3.E - Hype is building, hella lot of haters = your doing well i see it as a compliment

4.Fi - What i said above & stop egging E to declare because they have nothing to lose, but if they beat you your done and dusted

5.Dv - Chilling

7. M - ^

Nice list, But I think CP would be higher then DV right now.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Asher, we pulled 41 peaking and yes i am quite disapointed however if i may clear somthing up Tal kinda messed up and did not make the topic till wednesday. So that only gave ppl some 3 days to really check it. However none the less Gj sunday. Next sunday should be fun as always.

UJUI2.png

since when did clans come so die hard about making topics on some gay site to influence the opinions of idiots, who are obviously biased to their own clan, in order to get ranked on a gay topic within the gay site??????????????????????????????

Yea, lol a lot people just come on here to flame out other clans.

Back on topic-

Predictions-

Fridays-

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.E

4.Cp

5.Dv

6.Eop

Saturday-

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.Dv

6.Eop

Sunday-

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp

4.Cr

5.Ir

6.Eop

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

1 month predictions

P2P

2.Foe - losing it

F2P

1.MM - holding it down

5.Dv - Chilling

7. M - ^

I didn't know:

A. We pulled 35 on Sunday? If you're talking about our topic, that's just how many we had for those fights.

B. We had a sign up or booted sheet? Don't make me laugh please.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

you would pull "at least" 90 to a full out with a member list of 100? yeah right lol. unless you undergo some mass recruiting process it won't happen

The difference between us and your clan is that we don't keep inactives on our memberlist. Our ML is 100% active therefore yes, we could potentially pull 90% to a full out war.

P2P

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) DV/C?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Just gonna change things up here, this isn't intended as a flame to anyone.

List of which clan has the best average "lives", as in things in their life other than Runescape and occasionally miss trips, etc.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

kanyecopy.jpg

You mad that your not getting responses off it? Maybe trying to post it 20 more times in your sig will attract some retards, because anyone with a brain can tell you copied a certain part and tried to use it against me.

P2P-

1)FOE-Here for now..

2)MM-VERY Close to Foe

3)Tlp- Best P2P clan imo..

4)Fi

5)C

6)Dv

Not really, you said "how is 5 years and 2 years such a difference, i mean there's not much to leading a runescape pure clan", basically the same thing, just took out the part that was irrelevant.

List of which clan has the best average "lives", as in things in their life other than Runescape and occasionally miss trips, etc.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

kanyecopy.jpg

Actually I said "There's nothing in runescape that takes 2 years of leading to learn..." (In a warlord role which I even told you). You even said "I'm not a warlord".. yet you've been leading IR for like.. ever... :|

Clans running out of excuses..

1)IR

????????

Actually, that's what you're saying now, because of how stupid what you said before looks now.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

kanyecopy.jpg

Actually, that's what you're saying now, because of how stupid what you said before looks now.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

Kk your obviously running out of things to say and I'm running out of lists to make.. so I'll end it here.

F2P-

1)MM

2)Foe

3)E

4)Fi

5)Cp

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Can't find a better excuse to back up your **** clan? resort to the basics!

Overall-

1)Foe- 1 more week in P2P like that, and MM will take it.

2)MM- Rapidly improving in p2p, good job, 13th is ******* pro...

3)Tlp- Good pulls in F2P and the best clan in P2P.

4)Fi- Gotta pick it up mates

5)E- Doing average in P2P, exceeding in F2P.

6)Dv- Hopefully you guys are back.

Everyone that matter.

If average for p2p is pulling **** and hiding in f2p then yeh you could make a case for #5. However i consider average not pulling **** to p2p and going out each week.( somthing E does not do).

Overall

1.Foe

2.mm

3.Fi

4.Tlp

5.Dv

6.IR

Rest do not f2p and p2p each weekend.

UJUI2.png

Just gonna change things up here, this isn't intended as a flame to anyone.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

We all know by now you hate Epidemic, you don't need to announce it with every post you make. I'm appalled you'd even make a list like this; all it shows is your arrogance.

Secondly, MM is one of the most relaxed clans out there. Just because they pull alot, doesn't mean they have the second-to-worst average 'lives' out there.

And finally, saying Prateek posts way more on this topic that you do is an interesting thing to say, considering 1/3 of your posts have come from this topic.

Can't find a better excuse to back up your **** clan? resort to the basics!

You need to take your leader's advice and learn not to get baited.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

a month and half ago why do this yourslef, they beat you like 2 weeks ago and last sunday you managed to beat them somehow, you no this so why ask the question. i think they will probably beat you this weekend but we will have to wait and see.

Why do this to yourself, You try to act like you know what your talking about however, if you knew about IR and dv's fights, you would know that 2 weeks ago Foe whiped us out at dwarfs while we waited 30 min for Dv to show up.

UJUI2.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
Why do this to yourself, You try to act like you know what your talking about however, if you knew about IR and dv's fights, you would know that 2 weeks ago Foe whiped us out at dwarfs while we waited 30 min for Dv to show up.

last sunday was the 1st time ir beating dv in like 1-2 months. and we cleared u last sunday.

we beat u the last 3 weeks in p2p and f2p, excepted this sunday, and dont for get the prep we won out #'d. got them on vid if ur gonna claim im lying.

hmm, This week we beat you 2 weeks ago Foe ruined our run-in and 3 weeks ago Dv and IR never met. I said p2p not f2p. Also Beating us in f2p with Carnage and Eop hardly counts. As for that prep good for you it was like 17 v 20 or something.(Was not their) I love how like a month ago when i mentioned how IR beat Dv in 2 30 min preps 2 days in a row both times around 40 v 40, i was told preps didnt count, yet when dv beats IR in 17 v 20 they are #1 p2p?.

UJUI2.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
hmm, This week we beat you 2 weeks ago Foe ruined our run-in and 3 weeks ago Dv and IR never met. I said p2p not f2p. Also Beating us in f2p with Carnage and Eop hardly counts. As for that prep good for you it was like 17 v 20 or something.(Was not their) I love how like a month ago when i mentioned how IR beat Dv in 2 30 min preps 2 days in a row both times around 40 v 40, i was told preps didnt count, yet when dv beats IR in 17 v 20 they are #1 p2p?.

lol am i getting u mad?

Im just saying this is Ir's 1st time beating Dv in 1-2 months. O:

btw Carnage is #1 p2p med, Consistancy is ftw.