Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frosty youre calling CP a masser clan lol didnt your **** clan mass recruit like 2 months ago just before the full out f2p vs foe and peaked at about 140 or so?

I don't recall that happening all I recall happening in the last few months is Epidemic bringing soul wars to their pk trips and CP claiming wins through crashing and mass recruiting :mellow:

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

I don't recall that happening all I recall happening in the last few months is Epidemic bringing soul wars to their pk trips and CP claiming wins through crashing and mass recruiting :mellow:

selective memory nice go die with your **** clan ******

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

No you ******* ******* I'm talking about the clan that recently died and all their members went to CP

Pretty sure they weren't massers. Frosty stop living in the past man, your clans not number one anymore. I mean maybe if you stuck with them during their hard times and didn't leave them like the rest of their officials, MAYBE they would still be number 1...

Hit me up with a PM if you wanna "matched opts" f2p fight too man.

Also, im pretty sure that when TH closed most of them joined you. Did that make FI a masser clan as well?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Pretty sure they weren't massers. Frosty stop living in the past man, your clans not number one anymore. I mean maybe if you stuck with them during their hard times and didn't leave them like the rest of their officials, MAYBE they would still be number 1...

Hit me up with a PM if you wanna "matched opts" f2p fight too man.

Also, im pretty sure that when TH closed most of them joined you. Did that make FI a masser clan as well?

Ive never left FI lol..

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

The reality of the situation is that Fatality could beat any of the clans in the top 10 with even opts. For this reason I rank them above the likes of masser clans like Epidemic and CP, but still keep respect for clans with history and legitimate wins (not crashing or mass recruiting) like MM and FOE. But the reality still remains that FI could beat MM or FOE even opts....but Epidemic cant beat anyone even opts :P:P:P (massers lmao)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmdGvtgS6lc

:P:P:P

Any day of the week we'll matched prep you.

Yes, but you did go inactive.

No I really didnt

@Plode I didn't say we would win every fight just saying we could beat any clan in top 10

I always try and laugh when massers rank themselves above clans who recruit legitly

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

Drunk cmon man why are you wasting your time he's obviously like 9...

:rolleyes: B): :lo:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D:lol: :P :P :P:P:P:P:f:LRwofmdfjaslf adsfbvadsv

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

No I really didnt

@Plode I didn't say we would win every fight just saying we could beat any clan in top 10

I always try and laugh when massers rank themselves above clans who recruit legitly

Like I've said if you're so confident get one of your ranks to pm me on irc and we'll set up a fight.

Keep trying to laugh hehehehehehehehehe ;p;p;p;p;ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Predictions for the end of october-

1)MM

2)Foe/E- With Foe with the edge

3)^

4)CP- For sure a great clan with great opts and good organization.

5)Tlp- Pulling 50+ in F2P now, should stay like this.

6)M- Been pulling 45+ and their organization is superb.

Not a single chance of that happening lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

No I really didnt

Well any clan can beat any clan in a matched opts fight man. It all depends on the day. Same goes with Sports, certain teams just don't have the flow going certain days. Oh sports? My bad I forgot, you probably don't play ;)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Frosty. When everyone in the topic is disagreeing with you, you know you're an idiot

This week's Pred

F2p Saturday

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E/FI

4. ^

5. CP

6. TLP

7. IR

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Frosty. When everyone in the topic is disagreeing with you, you know you're an idiot

This week's Pred

F2p Saturday

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E/FI

4. ^

5. CP

6. TLP

7. IR

Good list but I dont think tlp f2p

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

O V E R A L L

MM - You done did it.

FOE - Needs numbers to be #1.

TLP - Gained a good 20+ active members this month, just need to motivate some members to show up to F2p trips.

FI - A slump is a slump, everybody has one at some point, you need to start getting your name out their more like you used to.

E - Their F2p Dominance and newly-established P2p goodness gets them here.

DV/IR - Competition.

DV/IR - ^^

Malice - Legit clan right here. Takes this spot over CP, CY, and DP imo. They are consistent in both servers and stuck through tough times.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and just basically make the best list.

1) FOE/MM/FI - It's a never ending circle, it just keeps going and going.

2) ""

3) ""

5) EOP/E & TLP/DV - Some good competition with each other EOP and E in f2p and TLP and DV in p2p

6) ""

7) ""

8) ""

9) IR/A/M/DP/CY/CP - Seems that when one is up, the rest are down or aren't close.

10) ""

11) ""

12) ""

13) ""

14) ""

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL