Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week if clans get some fights in

F2P

1. MM - Keep it up!

2. FOE - Starting to lose more than they win now.

3. E - Will probably give FOE a good fight but lose. Will definatley beat Fi+CP.

4. Fi/CP - Will be pretty tough, the merge will give CP a lot of extra numbers.

5. --

6. TLP - Starting to get into F2P, they can pull the numbers when they try.

7. CY/M/DP - Nothing has really been proven yet, I'm hoping for some clean fights next week but because of CP we probably won't get one.

8. --

9. --

10. IR/EOP/DV - IR you pulled 40 good job, now go do something with it and stop pretending you can climb 6 ranks without beating anybody. EOP and DV are slumping right now so I'll leave them here.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

This topic is horrid.. Although, I do find the hypocrisy, of people ranking clans who only p2p for 'overall' weekend and then complain when someone ranks clans who only did f2p trips this weekend, rather amusing.

I'm still, yet, to understand the whole point of this topic. It seems like arguing for arguments sake. Clans have 'good weeks' and 'bad weeks,' it's those which are consistent who remain highly ranked. Rankings of a clan shouldn't change week in and week out.

Omni is my one. My only.

This topic is horrid.. Although, I do find the hypocrisy, of people ranking clans who only p2p for 'overall' weekend and then complain when someone ranks clans who only did f2p trips this weekend, rather amusing.

I'm still, yet, to understand the whole point of this topic. It seems like arguing for arguments sake. Clans have 'good weeks' and 'bad weeks,' it's those which are consistent who remain highly ranked. Rankings of a clan shouldn't change week in and week out.

Agreed ;)

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

100% agreed.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

This whole topic is a matter of opinion, a clan doesn't need to take it seriously and start flaming each other over it.

'Rofl', I suggest you grow up a bit, carry on like that and you won't be on this forum much longer.

If anymore of you idiots keep starting/stirring stuff this topic will end up being locked, and yourselves banned.

arronsigpng.png

In the IR vs DV war there was a main clan that logged in north of the lava gap so I hopped on my main to try and take em out.

im sure you did lol, there was no mains at lava gap attacking us it was from your side, 4ppl3 was there once again

I was thinking last night and i thought, ir is at their peak, they have never been more successful then what they are now, Dv are currently slumping and still beating you in f2p and alot in p2p too despite ur mains, kinda made me laugh

fi had 17 ppl and beat dv

No they never, we didnt run into fi

F2P

1. MM - Keep it up!

3. E - Will probably give FOE a good fight but lose. Will definatley beat Fi+CP.

5. --

7. CY/M/DP - Nothing has really been proven yet, I'm hoping for some clean fights next week but because of CP we probably won't get one.

8. --

9. --

10. IR/EOP/DV - IR you pulled 40 good job, now go do something with it and stop pretending you can climb 6 ranks without beating anybody. EOP and DV are slumping right now so I'll leave them here.

Slumping or not we would still beat Cy M and Dp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

f2p overall

1) MM

2) FOE

-gap-

3) E

p2p overall

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

Overall

1) FOE

2) MM (right on FOE's heels, could possibly take #1 in a couple weeks)

3) TLP (pull pretty good in f2p, and pull good in p2p)

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

f2p overall

1) MM

2) FOE

-gap-

3) E

p2p overall

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

Overall

1) FOE

2) MM (right on FOE's heels, could possibly take #1 in a couple weeks)

3) TLP (pull pretty good in f2p, and pull good in p2p)

i agree, personally i think E would be more suited at 4 f2p, tlp and fi could easily beat them if they actually bothered once in a while, that is all.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

F2P

1. MM - Keep it up!

5. --

8. --

9. --

If beating FI and DV means not beating anybody, then you tell me what does. Also you can put CY before us when you guys actually go out and fight someone instead of hiding. Until then you guys don't even belong on the list. This is not a flame by the way, just pure facts.

;)

Overall

Mm

Foe

Tlp

Fi

IR/Dv

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

No idea, random list

1. MM

2. Foe

3. TLP

4 IR

It's an opinion topic, if you have no opinion don't post a list noob.

Top5 F2P FullOuts (assuming it would be possible to have a BH fight not crashed) [instant ML lock]

1) MM

2) FOE

3) TLP/Epidemic

5) Fatality

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I