Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once and they were out opted [just a guess]

Your guess is wrong [just a fact]

@Asher- Yeah, I know that. But when people say "YOU'LL GET WALKED OVAH" that's kind of unreasonable. If it were matched opts, you would beat us, but we wouldn't get walked over.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Your guess is wrong [just a fact]

@Asher- Yeah, I know that. But when people say "YOU'LL GET WALKED OVAH" that's kind of unreasonable. If it were matched opts, you would beat us, but we wouldn't get walked over.

Ignore them i do it everyday, as long its not from the horses mouth (Carnage) their view means nothing.

once and they were out opted [just a guess]

epidemic is no were close to ir in p2p nor do they have the skill to p2p [no offence your ml and lvls] carnage and dp would go over them...

Might wanna stop guessing as you've done in the two posts above, and actually make some valid points rather than "guessing" stuff, because you'll inevitably make yourself look like a clueless retard as shown here

Either way, what the **** does Epidemic have to do with ANY of your clans? You'd think this was the "Talk about Epidemic" thread with the way some of you morons go on, try talking about what you know best ; your own ****** clans, because face it, you clearly know nothing about Epidemic.

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) TLP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

This thread got IVP'd

1. FOE/MM - MM still has the edge but it's damn close if you ask me

3. Epidemic

4. TLP/CP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

How would you know if we are good at it if we don't do it?

Idiot.

You don't do it, because you aren't good at it. If you disagree with that, come out and prove me wrong, otherwise you'll always be the ****** 1-dimensional clan who couldn't walk the talk.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

This thread got IVP'd

1. FOE/MM - MM still has the edge but it's damn close if you ask me

3. Epidemic

4. TLP/CP

So this thread "got Ivp'd" just because he told everyine to stop "guessing" about Epidemic, and then calling all other clans ******? Good one, anyone can say that.

This thread was not "Ivp'd"

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

You don't do it, because you aren't good at it. If you disagree with that, come out and prove me wrong, otherwise you'll always be the ****** 1-dimensional clan who couldn't walk the talk.

We don't do it, because we don't like it. You disagreeing with the fact we beat you several times when we use to do it, and beating you in matched opts P2P fights would be a lie.

And she didn't call every clan ******.

You'd think this was the "Talk about Epidemic" thread with the way some of you morons go on, try talking about what you know best ; your own ****** clans, because face it, you clearly know nothing about Epidemic.

Unless you consider yourself a moron?

Top10

1) Bob

2) Black

3) Mark

4) Evil

5) Undecided

6) Yellow`

7) 131oody 2h

8) Army

9) My Space Plx

10) ROOT

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You talk about not being able to "walk the talk" hmmm.. who was the clan who talked **** about another one that they would be easily destroyed in a f2p full out, then when it came to it, said clan lost out opting the other clan by almost 10 two rounds in a row... hypocrite.

When i last went to a pk trip

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. CP/DV/EOP

6. ^

7. ^

8. DP

9. CY

10. IR

Now adays by what I see, and sorry I know little facts, it will be made of interpretation of topics/lists and basicly is guess work...

1. MM/FOE

2. ^

3. E

4. TLP/CP

5. ^

6. DV/IR/M

7. ^

8. ^

9. DP

10. CY?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
Might wanna stop guessing as you've done in the two posts above, and actually make some valid points rather than "guessing" stuff, because you'll inevitably make yourself look like a clueless retard as shown here

Either way, what the **** does Epidemic have to do with ANY of your clans? You'd think this was the "Talk about Epidemic" thread with the way some of you morons go on, try talking about what you know best ; your own ****** clans, because face it, you clearly know nothing about Epidemic.

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) TLP

ummm....ok...?

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) TLP

Whoa there, somone is getting pretty hostile over Runescape propaganda.

I Must have taken a wrong turn, I was looking for Top Pure clan Lists, not Epidemics Troll Forum.

Ivp weren't you the one saying in some previous speachs that these retard statements on PC/PW need to stop? Yet you continue. Your sending a great message to PC/PW and your clan.

I believe your exact words were "They were funny at first but they need to stop".

01.) Goop

02.) Plode

03.) Scott

04.)....

99.) Prateek

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Way to completely ignore my question about how was this thread Ivp'd.

Firstly, you didn't ask any question lol. Secondly, I don't know about you but I don't think I can find a definition in any dictionary for "IVP'd" so why are you trying to discuss that anyways?

Either way there's nothing to discuss with someone who thinks that the clan who has walked over them for the past YEAR in F2P is too stupid to P2P lol. If your statement is right, what does that make you?

Overall

1) FOE - Very strong in P2P and can beat MM in F2P.

2) MM - Has hard time beating FOE in P2P but more often than not, dominant in F2P.

3) TLP - Finally decided to put a little effort in Saturday F2P so that puts them here. Extremely strong in P2P.

4) DV - Strong clan in both server. Keep it up.

5) Epidemic - Does occasional P2P but has more inpact in F2P than the below in both servers combined.

6) IR - Go out in both F2P and P2P, they don't accomplish much in either but they never stop trying. Keep it up.

^My opinion, hate it if you have to.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Zo, I love you, but just let it go.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@