Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

It's not because you're right, its cause your wrong. Why would people respond to you if you were right? Nice Logic

you responded to me with some ****** comment "u care more about e than ur clan"

if i wasn't right then say how? idiot

just saying how no one is defending it because either a) i'm right, or B) "we don't care"

but then again option b is invalid because you seem to be involved in other arguments and arguing is what makes this forum fun

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we havnt been focusing on f2p but everyone knows if we do we will be up near #5 spot with a little time, and i think we will start our improovment this week

also i tell you time and time again we had 30 LOL, nice opts on sunday ir slumping? seewhatididthere?

What are you talking about? We peaked at 42 on Sunday, raped Fi's ****, then put up a 6 minute long war vs Carnage (not gonna get into who won), you peaked at 32 on Saturday, ran away from other clans, got wrecked by yours truly, then remassed and tried to inner war until we came up to kill you for kicks. Yeah it totally seems like you can be up near the #5 man, you just bring those 30 opts of yours and maybe if everyone in pure clans passes away and each clan pulls like 5 members you can get #5. If you want to use the excuse of "we're not focusing on f2p right now," why are you an f2p/p2p based clan? Is this a joke? Let's see your improvement then.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

What are you talking about? We peaked at 42 on Sunday, raped Fi's ****, then put up a 6 minute long war vs Carnage (not gonna get into who won), you peaked at 32 on Saturday, ran away from other clans, got wrecked by yours truly, then remassed and tried to inner war until we came up to kill you for kicks. Yeah it totally seems like you can be up near the #5 man, you just bring those 30 opts of yours and maybe if everyone in pure clans passes away and each clan pulls like 5 members you can get #5. If you want to use the excuse of "we're not focusing on f2p right now," why are you an f2p/p2p based clan? Is this a joke? Let's see your improvement then.

One off weekend doenst mean much imo... Id still say DV > IR

and FI pulled like 30 tops like us..

u had 40

GJ?

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

how come whenever there's an argument with e involved and someone ***** on them, i get a response like this

No-one has 'shitted' on us except the top 2 who have way more numbers then us, it's useless to fight.

Preds for Saturday-

1)FOE

2)MM

3)E- Third week without sign ups, let's see how it goes.

4)CP- Should pull big again

5)TLP/Dv/M- Heard Dv are trying to improve in F2P now? Gl

6)Tlp/Dv/M

7)Tlp/Dv/M

8)DP/IR

9)DP/IR

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

No-one has 'shitted' on us except the top 2 who have way more numbers then us, it's useless to fight.

Preds for Saturday-

1)FOE

2)MM

3)E- Third week without sign ups, let's see how it goes.

4)CP- Should pull big again

5)TLP/Dv/M- Heard Dv are trying to improve in F2P now? Gl

6)Tlp/Dv/M

7)Tlp/Dv/M

8)DP/IR

9)DP/IR

Its halloween, no one will pull big im guessing.... unless for IR cuz they are nerds.

jk

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Saturday-

1)FOE

2)MM

3)E

4)CP

5)TLP

Sunday-

1)FOE

2)TLP

3)Dv

4)MM/C

5)MM/C

6)IR/E- E peaked at 59, beat dp 3-0, would have been fun to fight IR.

6)IR/E

Overall This Weekend-

1)FOE

2)MM

3)Tlp

4)E/Dv- About equal I'd say, although we pulled bigger in P2P then they did in F2P.

4)E/Dv

LOL

Dv pulled like 80-90 or whatever to there p2p war, Keep dreaming Prateek.

No one has ever seen E's F2p full out capacity, And i doubt anyone ever will.

Last i remember E pulled 59's in a f2p full out, and dv pulled like 70 or whatever.

So yeah

Overall:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. E

50 Dv would smash 60 E in a p2p full out.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

He said this weekend. Also IR should be up there as we killed dv 3 times on saturday and only got out opped by like 10 on sunday.

we pulled 60 on Sunday you pulled 40 so that's being out opped by 20 not 10 also why do you and zo talk all day on PW about ir better then dv in p2p and when it comes to Sunday P2P Trip you guys decline/ignore pms for run ins?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Ok lets start making list before Mods come in and ruin all our flames. Wouldn't that just be a waste?

Preds for Saturday: It's Halloween, most any clan will pull is 15.

MM - Since they have no souls and will pull high on a Halloween weekend

FOE- Since they have no souls but will be torturing kids irl in halloween so won't pull as big

Epidemic - Made of mostly GMT nerds who prob don't celebrate Halloween so no worries.

CP - I hear mostly Americans, shouldn't be hurt much

TLP - EHH combination of top 4

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

we pulled 60 on Sunday you pulled 40 so that's being out opped by 20 not 10 also why do you and zo talk all day on PW about ir better then dv in p2p and when it comes to Sunday P2P Trip you guys decline/ignore pms for run ins?

we said we're better than you in p2p?

Since when can anyone be better than pink skirt- I mean red capes?

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

we said we're better than you in p2p?

Since when can anyone be better than pink skirt- I mean red capes?

Go look at zo's reply's then, And "Since when can anyone be better than pink skirt- I mean red capes?" If you're trying to be funny it ain't working.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

dv #1 p2p med.

TBH, DV should probably be considered high now... Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that way to me?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Respect, I'd tie M with TLP.

Oh so if someone is nice towards your clan you just bump them up? Haha, just playing Zo :)

F2P:

1.Foe - :confused:

2.Mm - :confused:

Numbers and Levels Gap

3.E - Consistent pulls, best organization in the game. Needs to pull 10 more people consistently and could begin to beat MM.

4.CP/TLP - Tlp just had an off week, unlucky with getting crashed. Im sure they will be back up next week.. or after.. since its halloween.

5.Tlp/CP - :O

6.Malice - Increasing just as below.

7.DP - Increasing rapidly along with CP, Malice, & Tlp in f2p.

Numbers Gap

8.Fatality - Good Pulls lately, ownage levels.

9.Ir/Dv - Both consistent with pulls lately.

10.Dv/Ir

11.CY - Nice Numbers lately, just stop crashing every fight you can and clans won't do it back :confused:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Oh so if someone is nice towards your clan you just bump them up? Haha, just playing Zo :)

F2P:

1.Foe - :confused:

2.Mm - :confused:

Numbers and Levels Gap

3.E - Consistent pulls, best organization in the game. Needs to pull 10 more people consistently and could begin to beat MM.

4.CP/TLP - Tlp just had an off week, unlucky with getting crashed. Im sure they will be back up next week.. or after.. since its halloween.

5.Tlp/CP - :O

6.Malice - Increasing just as below.

7.DP - Increasing rapidly along with CP, Malice, & Tlp in f2p.

Numbers Gap

8.Fatality - Good Pulls lately, ownage levels.

9.Ir/Dv - Both consistent with pulls lately.

10.Dv/Ir

11.CY - Nice Numbers lately, just stop crashing every fight you can and clans won't do it back :confused:

good list :mellow:

How the hell are we pure numbers, and horrible organization when we only lose fights nowadays because of uneven numbers? Options is our problem right now, our organization is solid.

Any clan can wreck you on even options, definatley in F2P, show me where you've beaten E,DV,TLP or even CP in even opt's then. Also this is maybe why I also think it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJqWW_JDdM (Feel free to subscribe).

e rising quickly? you've been saying that for a while now. i'm pretty confident e is staying at #3 (or lower), only if mm starts to slump will they get to #2, not by e "rising quickly" (you know, the same way you got #3 from fi?)

MM has gone from pulling in the 90-100's to 60's, whereas Epidemic has stayed pretty consistent at pulling 60's, and starting to push into the 70's im pretty confident were going to start pulling consistently in the 70's soon, then we'll be able to challenge for #2, shame I can't say the same for FI, they seem to just keep going downwards :( .

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

@131oody 2h, for most americans trips are at around 2-6 or something and most people go to parties/trick-or-treating @ night so idk about it affecting a lot of people

Yea maybe, but about half of every clan is GMT, so lets say 1/2 of that is going off to parties

so 1/4 of the clan won't be there

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>