Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

e is undisputedly the #3 f2p clan where NO-ONE lower then them can even touch them in a matched fight

First of all, don't make up quotes. We said "Thanks for the war," not "IR > E LOLOLOL"

Second of all, Epidemic is good, but not good enough to claim that opts are 0% of the reason they win F2P wars. If every one of your wars was matched (like IR's are in P2P, because the clans we fight usually have same opts), I am willing to bet you would lose more often. I still aknowledge you guys are better, I'm just saying you can't claim that your opts aren't a part of your success. And yes, E has the edge over IR on the #5 spot, I just think its still debatable. This is my opinion, and your flames don't change it.

Think of it like this:

Could Epidemic do any significant damage to a clan like Devastation or Carnage? No.

Could IR? The chance is not too low to credit.

Could IR do anything to MM? No.

Could E? Probably.

In my mind, you guys still don't have #5 over us, but you are definitely ahead in the competition between our two clans. Now quite flaming and talking trash, if you have a point, you can get it across without making an idiot of yourself.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, don't make up quotes. We said "Thanks for the war," not "IR > E LOLOLOL"

Second of all, Epidemic is good, but not good enough to claim that opts are 0% of the reason they win F2P wars. If every one of your wars was matched (like IR's are in P2P, because the clans we fight usually have same opts), I am willing to bet you would lose more often. I still aknowledge you guys are better, I'm just saying you can't claim that your opts aren't a part of your success. And yes, E has the edge over IR on the #5 spot, I just think its still debatable. This is my opinion, and your flames don't change it.

Think of it like this:

Could Epidemic do any significant damage to a clan like Devastation or Carnage? No.

Could E? Probably.

In my mind, you guys still don't have #5 over us, but you are definitely ahead in the competition between our two clans. Now quite flaming and talking trash, if you have a point, you can get it across without making an idiot of yourself.

Thing is, Mm is #2 in f2p, and Dv/C are #4/5 in p2p.

Overall list off top of my head, just wanted to respond to him^

1. FOE

2. Mm

3. TLP

4. Dv

5. E

6. Ir

7. Dp

8. Fi

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Think of it like this:

Could E? Probably.

so you totally disregarded everything else i said and i made the idiot out of myself?

as lucky said Dv/C are #4/5 and MM is #2 (who was #1 all summer) obviously e are going for a higher posistion then ir is even struggling to strive for.

this halloween weekend before the 3 mm fights, e fought IR/DP/ and TLP at the same time and was the last clan standing. sure the other clans did damage amongst themselves but the last clan standing was e. i can guarentee u, if any clan below the top 2 (which also e have beaten b4 at matched opts, respectively) fought e matched opts, they wud get swept. in p2p ir talked a lot of **** on e how they cant p2p and 85 e members wud do a hint of damage on 68 ir where 33 e vs 33 ir this sunday (about that) and e pushed ir 2 minimaps westwards.

the fact is you need to stop bigging up your **** clan. you have your own opinion and i stated the facts to you, now if you keep your own arrogant opinion then your an idiot like most of ir is thought of to be.

P.S - if e pushed and almost cleared ir in a fight then what makes you think e wont do any damage to dv/c whilst ir will? cmon now read slowly and think it out.. (no offense to dv/c)

p2p

foe

tlp

mm

dv

c

god damn im running out of lists

Signature removed

For the love of arguments...

Read the posts above and I don't see where anyone made up a quote like that so is that irrelevant or what?

Second of all, Epidemic is good, but not good enough to claim that opts are 0% of the reason they win F2P wars.

Who said anything like that? He stated that Epidemic is the #3 F2P Clan and that no-one under them can touch them, even in a matched fight. Which we have proven several times in the past, if you want a matched prep, you know where to find us. Pretty much every clan has declined us in the past month except FOE who we are fighting tomorrow.

Once again, he never said that opts weren't a factor in our performance so, again, is that irrelevant or what?

If every one of your wars was matched (like IR's are in P2P, because the clans we fight usually have same opts), I am willing to bet you would lose more often.

Instead of guessing and betting let's look at the facts, Epidemic haven't lost a matched opts F2P prep to any clan outside of FOE/MM/FI in the last half-year. If you want to prove me wrong, please pm me so we can arrange a fight.

I still aknowledge you guys are better, I'm just saying you can't claim that your opts aren't a part of your success. And yes, E has the edge over IR on the #5 spot, I just think its still debatable. This is my opinion, and your flames don't change it.

Any smart person will have a reasoning behind their opinion. You just say you aknowledge that we are better and that we have the edge yet it's still "debatable".

Here's my simple reasoning:

We compete with you in P2P (If pushing you from Dwarves to BH stairs isn't competing then idk what is) whereas you can't touch us in F2P. Sorry if you feel offended by that, but it's the truth and anyone with a brain will understand it.

From a ranking point of view,

Epidemic is F2P: #3 | P2P: #~7

IR is F2P: #~8 | P2P: #6

Any logical way you want to look at it, Epidemic will come above IR in an overall list.

I find it ironic that you keep saying IR and Epidemic are on the same level (overall) and right before that your member calls all of Epidemic biased lol.

You can keep on thinking what you want but if you want to argue in a logical way, at least don't go off topic to write long paragraphs that don't mean much and use facts instead of guesses.

Overall

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) Epidemic

Pretty sure Zo's going to wake up tomorrow, think REAL hard and post some retarded comment about curry or some other pathetic attempt at a troll.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Just seems like you guys think its impossible for us to rise.

Your opinion, I guess.

I said people who disagreed with my list could take my advice, so the least I can do is take yours. Hope to fight you guys soon.

F2P Preds:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. E

4. TLP

5. CP

6. IR/DV

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Who said anything like that? He stated that Epidemic is the #3 F2P Clan and that no-one under them can touch them, even in a matched fight. Which we have proven several times in the past, if you want a matched prep, you know where to find us. Pretty much every clan has declined us in the past month except FOE who we are fighting tomorrow.

TLP has fought you twice in f2p preps in the past month, so u saying only foe fights you is wrong. Both times, matched opts was declined by you guys..

Instead of guessing and betting let's look at the facts, Epidemic haven't lost a matched opts F2P prep to any clan outside of FOE/MM/FI in the last half-year. If you want to prove me wrong, please pm me so we can arrange a fight.

I think you may have a pm coming :bunny:

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

TLP has fought you twice in f2p preps in the past month, so u saying only foe fights you is wrong. Both times, matched opts was declined by you guys..

Why would we fight you guys matched. You guys have an 135 ml or something vs our 108 ml. We expected TLP to pull atleast 55~ to a 2/3 day prep with an ml like that. But you guys pulled way less than us. Why would we sit so manny people. And he never said you declined. He said we won the preps in the last half year.. Why would Epidemic waste time vs TLP if you guys don't even pull 50. Sitting 15+ people isn't fun lol... As I said, it's just a waste of time if you guys can't pull similar to us :L Hence why you shouldn't expect a prep vs us anytime soon lol.

F2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. CP

5. Maleece :D

heartline8.gif

4. Dv cannot be ranked higher than Anyone in f2p at this time as they have not pulled over 40 in a month. Also i understant putting more focus on p2p than f2p but how do you go from 30in f2p to 60 in p2p?

The answer is simple our members think F2p trips are optional and currently we're to lazy to do anything about it. Why do you care about Dv this much.

My advice for you would be that you quit posting on this topic, you're making your clan look like completely retards. Also we all know you're Titans Str, this makes you look even more stupid.

P2p:

1.) Foe

2.) Tlp

3.) Mm

4.) Dv

5.) C

6.) IR

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Sorry sir you are mistaken Carnage only has 2 Leaders, Myself (Jah285 Aka S h 0 t a) and asher the reason why Carnage doesn’t go out on Saturday F2p trips, because we both work on Saturdays. The rest of the ranks are not qualified to lead such a big trip.

My sexy p2p list :bunny:

1.Foe - OFC

2.TLP - Bigger pulls and i think you will give FOE a run for their GPs

3.MM - MM decent clan in p2p but not better then the above

4.DV - Big gap between the top 3, the only way you could probably close that gap is with bigger pulls to your regular trips.

5.Carnage :blush: - Just behind dv, last weekend we pulled 51-55 without sign ups,in my personal opinion i think if we started to take p2p bh completion much more seriously and do sign ups every week i think we could surpass dv and give mm a run for their money but tbh we are to lazy atm and there are not enough clans doing p2p

6. IR - even tho you beat us 2 months ago? in a p2p fullout i believe that we have regained are rank above you, as we have consistently proven to beat you guys in the many run ins we have had and higher pulls, i think you guys are starting to slip your pull last week wasn't great, i think if you guys fix it up you won't let the likes of dp and epidemic pass you.

6 epidemic - came into p2p with a bang and beat dp without effort, i think if you guys keep improving you may pass ir if they don't step up

7 DP - p2p game isnt as good as it was before

8 FI – goodluck i hope you guys come out of your slump

Lmfao your warlords and high councils can't even lead a normal f2p trip? God, that says alot about you guys.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

There's a difference between asking for a matched fight and asking for a full out prep and when you see you can only pull 30/150 you ask us to match lol.

I didn't get any PM what's hapenning?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Sorry, its unlikely we'll be fighting TLP in weekday fights anytime soon after the last two times. You guys have 150 people on your memberlist and YOU guys asked for BOTH 2 day preps for the last two wednesdays.

This was the pull to the last one

raz4o3.jpg

Now, thats no problem, and I wouldn't have minded. Dissapointing, yes. However, it happens. The thing was, you guys camped single then left after 1 round, completely wasting the time of everybody involved, and THEN had the audacity to spam useless **** like "P2P US ROFL!!!!!" "LEVEL 50S IN MITH ROFL"

As for the matched fights, I'll just put it out there that we never decline fights in F2P. Hence, the reason we'll be fighting the #1 Pure clan (FOE) who have Levels and countless other advantages over us today, after there declaration two days ago. I too have yet to see these PM's asking for Matched Fights. Regardless, save your energy until things change, I have no intention of wasting my clans time.

Unless you meant that when we turned up with 58 people to your 31 to a 2 day prep and we refused to drop 27 people to match thats somehow avoiding Matched opts, if you wanted matched opts, DECLARE MATCHED OPTS, and in that case, go ahead and PM me on IRC and I'm sure we can come to some agreement.

Regarding the IR/E/whoever else P2P thing, who cares it was one weekend and like 2 or 3 fights. Lets see what happens in the coming weeks and we can make some sort of judgement after that.

F2P Pking

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) M

P2P as it stands

1.) FOE

2.) TLP

3.) MM

4.) Dv

5.) C

6.) IR

7.) E

8.) DP

9.) Whoever else

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Lmfao your warlords and high councils can't even lead a normal f2p trip? God, that says alot about you guys.

The thing is Zo is that it's not a normal F2P Trip, It's a trip that gets debated all week about who was the best and Zo i see you and ranks posting a lot on this topic about IR's rank because of these trips, so please don't tell me it's a "normal trip"”

slapktfo2.gif

A few things looking at other peoples posts.

4. Dv cannot be ranked higher than Anyone in f2p at this time as they have not pulled over 40 in a month. Also i understant putting more focus on p2p than f2p but how do you go from 30in f2p to 60 in p2p?

8.Ownage pks makes no sence saying how FI pulls 40, DV pulls 30 yet Dv is 7th and FI is unranked.

We go from 30 - 60 because we dont take f2p serious and many people decide to go out and have fun on saturdays people that stay in come to trip

f2p overall

1.mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.Tlp

6.M

7.IR

8.Dp

9.Dv

10.Cy

11.Ax

12.Eop

13.Vo

I cannot state how much you contradict yourself where is fi on your list? titans sir you are the worst ranked member ive seen since the start of runescape

Man you are a moron

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. E

8. Dp/Fi

9. ^

10. Whoever else goes p2p

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Just seems like you guys think its impossible for us to rise.

Your opinion, I guess.

By rising, do you mean potential?

I thought the lists were on performances more recent then the possiblities of the future :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

The thing is Zo is that it's not a normal F2P Trip, It's a trip that gets debated all week about who was the best and Zo i see you and ranks posting a lot on this topic about IR's rank because of these trips, so please don't tell me it's a "normal trip"”

Id rather not doing any F2P at all then to do it and get wrecked by everyone and have to resort to crashing, no point talking to zo calvin your new to this thread. We all just laugh at him.

For the love of arguments...

Read the posts above and I don't see where anyone made up a quote like that so is that irrelevant or what?

Once again, he never said that opts weren't a factor in our performance so, again, is that irrelevant or what?

Any smart person will have a reasoning behind their opinion. You just say you aknowledge that we are better and that we have the edge yet it's still "debatable".

Here's my simple reasoning:

We compete with you in P2P (If pushing you from Dwarves to BH stairs isn't competing then idk what is) whereas you can't touch us in F2P. Sorry if you feel offended by that, but it's the truth and anyone with a brain will understand it.

From a ranking point of view,

Epidemic is F2P: #3 | P2P: #~7

IR is F2P: #~8 | P2P: #6

Any logical way you want to look at it, Epidemic will come above IR in an overall list.

I find it ironic that you keep saying IR and Epidemic are on the same level (overall) and right before that your member calls all of Epidemic biased lol.

You can keep on thinking what you want but if you want to argue in a logical way, at least don't go off topic to write long paragraphs that don't mean much and use facts instead of guesses.

Overall

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) Epidemic

Pretty sure Zo's going to wake up tomorrow, think REAL hard and post some retarded comment about curry or some other pathetic attempt at a troll.

Just because you beat Dp doesnt make you #7 in p2p lol.

Carnage is way better then Dp in p2p, Aswell as Ir is.

C and Ir both pulled 70 to there last p2p full outs.

You guys pulled what, 53 or whatever?

Fatality is also a factor, they have always been strong in p2p.

P2P

1.foe

2.mm

3.tlp

4.dv

5.ir

6.fi

7.c

8.e

9.dp

10.ut

Sorry bob but voteing your clan up in p2p does not work as it did for you in f2p, You need to win wars.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

"Not doing P2P" and "Doing-P2P-with-20-opts-and-one-iteming-a-clan-we-don't-like-after-we-die" are two different things, and if you are going to flip out about this, yes I will upload the video and show it to you. The trip was led by Honey Garlic, and you lost a war to Fi. I'm sure any Epidemic or Fi member (E rushed in shortly before IR) can verify this.

I hope that makes it quite clear to you, sir.

Man i 2 speced one of ur members. I laughed so ******* hard. and btwww! I had d hide, str ammy, and climbing boots and dds. i wasent 1 iteming :).

and we didnt fight FI, E hit us right before we were about to charge FI for our planned run in. Give ur head a shake.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^