Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Ir Number 4 overall if their not even number 4 in f2p or p2p lol

I don't rank 1-dimensional clans, that doesn't take skill. You're right though, DP and FI should be listed as 6 and 7 my apologies.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I don't rank 1-dimensional clans, that doesn't take skill. You're right though, DP and FI should be listed as 6 and 7 my apologies.

Being **** in one area and decent in another doesn't automatically make you 2-dimensional (not IR in particular, but it's a rebuttal to your argument)

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah but being number 8 or 9 in f2p and 7 in p2p doesn't take skill either.

IR is like an xbox 360, when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk straight away from it

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Yeah but being number 8 or 9 in f2p and 7 in p2p doesn't take skill either.

IR is like an xbox 360, when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk straight away from it

Turning 360 degrees is facing the same way...

Overall

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) TLP

4.) E

5.) Dv

6.) DP

7.) IR

8.) CP

9.) Malice

10.) Others

I agree mostly with this except E/Dv/Dp being relatively the same. Right now we've all had our great/bad weekends so you can't really tell who is the solid 4 position.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. CP/TLP

5. ^

6. M/DP

7. ^

8. DV/IR

9. ^

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. DV

5. DP/C

6. ^

7. E/IR

8. ^

Overall

1. FOE/MM

2. ^

3. TLP

4. E

5. DP

6. IR/DV

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

LOL What happened to m4n?

Hes in College now and he was banned on both sites. Now he just trys to get his 2 inch asian sick sucked by the hotties at his college haha. I don't think its working out though :PPP

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

I don't think the #4 position is really that controversial. DP are well balanced in both server, but they're not really in the Top 5 in any list. So I wouldn't put them as #4. DV and E may have some competition in that spot since E is good at F2P and decent in P2p but DV is well balanced in both servers. I think its more tipped to E since they're already #3 in F2p and slowly going up in P2P. DV is just standing there in F2P and P2P holding their ranks pretty well.

As others said, its not solid yet, but it's tipped towards E

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

overall

1.foe

2.mm

3.Tlp

4.E

5.Ir

6.Dv

7.Dp

8.FI

I'm pretty sure DP is higher then DV In overall, maybe even tied with IR.

And why are you making it seem IR are better than DV?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I'm pretty sure DP is higher then DV In overall, maybe even tied with IR.

And why are you making it seem IR are better than DV?

Why do you feel the need to reply to every persons list telling them why your own clan should be higher you bias idiot.

Open your eyes, this is an opinion topic. If i want I can put your clan last on my list and you can't do **** about it.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Why do you feel the need to reply to every persons list telling them why your own clan should be higher you bias idiot.

Open your eyes, this is an opinion topic. If i want I can put your clan last on my list and you can't do **** about it.

Well sir, in my opinion CP is the sexiest clan. Therefore that should be your opinion too :blush:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Okay in my eyes- E, Dv, IR, Dp are all on a similar level

E- Amazing in f2p, Comming into p2p and having some success

Dv- Getting really good in p2p, However have not pulled 40+ in f2p in a month+

Dp- With the new recruits you guys are getting good. Even in both servers.

IR- Stronger in p2p than f2p however still somewhat balanced pulling 45ish to both servers.

A) E cannot be on the similar level of DV/DP/IR, you don't get it. We're undisputedly #3 in F2P, no-one below us can even touch us in F2P in matched opts + on trips. E takes numerous clans on at the same time in F2P and if it's head-on, they just destroy them. This is facts, not biased.

B)Dv aren't getting really good in P2P, they've already gotten past that. They actually have material to change top 3 in P2P or even make it a top 4. Just because DP and IR and even E have been pulling good doesn't make them as good as Dv in P2p.

C)DP has had this era b4, they pulled a lot for 3-4 weeks then went down the *******. Keep this up and we'll talk, for now your not near #5 overall.

D)IR - You guys are utter **** for all the smack you talk, your decent and I'll respect that, but atleast act like it. When was the last time you beat E in F2P (their homefield) whereas E has beaten IR in P2P enough times to be ranked higher on overall easily...

Basically,

E can take a lot of clans below #3 in F2P..

can IR, DV, or DP do the same in P2P? IR calling themselves the #1 P2P Med clan, can it take clans easily in P2P? Go check out the Clan Warfare section for the answer.

Dv can if they had the opts, they are undisputedly the #4 P2P clan, and C are catching on.

Overall

FOE- Stable in both servers

MM- Getting back in F2P

TLP- Just like FOE but on a smaller level.

E- Great in F2P, working on P2P and succeeding well.

Dv- Great in P2P, needs more opts.

IR/DP - DP needs to keep it up.

^

M/CP - Don't really know here..

Signature removed

Plode 1 thing your forgetting is that yes at this moment in time Dv is #4 in p2p however around like #9ish in f2p. They used to be very balanced however their detication to p2p has resulted in a lack of f2p.

So let's disregard everything else I said? Dv can be a force in F2P and they can beat clans above them atm in Matched opts.

Signature removed