Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P

1.MM

2.FOE

3.E

4.CP

5.M/TLP

6.DP

7.IR/DV

8.FI

P2P

1.FOE/MM

2.TLP

3.DV

4.C

5.IR

6.DP/E - You only pulled 55 Yesterday so we'll see how next week and so on goes

7.FI

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been pulling 50-55 the past month in P2P and 48 yesterday, We (DV) Can at least pull 45 by our self's in P2P with out teaming with EOP + AX, And I didn't say DP's pull sucked idiot, I said they only pulled 55 With about 20 CY.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

We been beating C the past month we fought them you can even ask them, And how is DP tied with DV when we been pulling 50-60 the past month now and DP only pulled 58 Yesterday (Sunday), Every Sunday DV beat's DP or its either you ignore/decline my run in offers when I pm you or Sean, And the only reason you pulled 58 Yesterday is because you had about 20 CY with you, If you actually think DP is any where near DV or better then DV in p2p feel free to declare pretty sure it will be accepted.

We have had one run in which was the week before the past sunday. Thats the first time C and Dv fought in months

F2P

1.MM

2.FOE

3.E

4.CP

5.M/TLP

6.DP

7.IR/DV

8.FI

P2P

1.FOE/MM

2.TLP

3.DV

4.C

5.IR

6.DP/E - You only pulled 55 Yesterday so we'll see how next week and so on goes

7.FI

How can you put IR/C/and yourselves above of DP? We pulled 60 w/o other clans and the only confrontation between Dv and DP left Dv + C in cwars hopping to their homeworlds. And only pulling 60 out of a 79 Ml is more then 75%. Nice.

We been beating C the past month we fought them you can even ask them, And how is DP tied with DV when we been pulling 50-60 the past month now and DP only pulled 58 Yesterday (Sunday), Every Sunday DV beat's DP or its either you ignore/decline my run in offers when I pm you or Sean, And the only reason you pulled 58 Yesterday is because you had about 20 CY with you, If you actually think DP is any where near DV or better then DV in p2p feel free to declare pretty sure it will be accepted.

There was only 10 Cy members and 50 Dp members, still making our pull better then yours and yet again kicking your ass even while you crash. Get a non crash war w/ us and see how you do. We only decline your run ins and C's run in offers is b/c so far whenever we war one of you, the other comes to attack our back side. Once you get a good reputation about not calling C and not crashing, lets talk. Otherwise, go break your hands so you can't flame pointlessly and make false accusations.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

How can you put IR/C/and yourselves above of DP? We pulled 60 w/o other clans and the only confrontation between Dv and DP left Dv + C in cwars hopping to their homeworlds. And only pulling 60 out of a 79 Ml is more then 75%. Nice.

Because you pulled 60 ONE week lol.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

There was only 10 Cy members and 50 Dp members, still making our pull better then yours and yet again kicking your ass even while you crash. Get a non crash war w/ us and see how you do. We only decline your run ins and C's run in offers is b/c so far whenever we war one of you, the other comes to attack our back side. Once you get a good reputation about not calling C and not crashing, lets talk. Otherwise, go break your hands so you can't flame pointlessly and make false accusations.

Jesus, I believe this is an opinion topic. People need to settle.

Take a chill pill :)

F2p

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Epidemic

4. CP

5. TLP/Malice - Never have had a clean fight, i want one :)

6. ^

7. DP/CY - Yes i heard cy closed, but that still doesnt mean theyre your members, they hadnt apped and no real closing topic about CY was made on pw/pc.

8. IR

9. FI/DV

10. ^

11. Ascenderatio

12. Mid genExilEruption of pures

jja4k0.png

Today DP (not DP and CY) pulled 62 to a regular p2p trip, and smashed E so i'd say

P2p:

1. FOE/MM dunno what happened so idk

2. Tlp? They always pull 60+

3. Dp - Pulled 62 and undefeated (thumped the crashing Fi aswell with low opts)

4. E/Ir

5. Dv

6. M + Cr (If you're going to say Cy merged w/ us, we'll say Cr merged w/ you b/c the same thing happened there)

malice didn't even go pk u cave man rofl, and there were like 4 CR members who joined Malice and like 4 joined DP , but like most of CY went to DP

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Overall:

FOE/MM

^

TLP

DV/IR/E - This one all depends on how weekends are, seems to always be switching off.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Dv has not beaten IR in f2p in over 2 months. Also IR has beaten Dv atleast 4 times in the past month in f2p. Also you say only pulled 55 about Dp as if that pull sucked when Dv only pulled 47.

We beat u last week but yeah, also dp pulled 55 1 weekend and dv pulled anywhere from 50-60 for the kpast 1-2 month never said it was bad its just i think Cy helped them ALOT

cant say ir are doing good teaming with 2 clans and only pulling 50

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp/MM

3. ^

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir/Dp

7. ^

8. E

9. Fi

10. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

7. DP/CY - Yes i heard cy closed, but that still doesnt mean theyre your members, they hadnt apped and no real closing topic about CY was made on pw/pc.

Actually, they all applied.

No closing topic has to be made since CY is open as a team, not a clan.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Experience?

If your going to talk about "Experience", IVP already cleared that subject on some other mm idiot who couldn't reply back with a proper answer. E has had way more clan wars preps then most of the **** clans on here, and re-read his sentence..

What does getting an F2P full out prove to a p2p based clan?

He's just trying to say that IR (a p2p based clan, shockingly) has no business telling Epidemic to go get a f2p fullout. And clearly the idiot was wrong because E has had fullouts before.

Signature removed

Overall

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) IR

5) DV

I agree with top 3. #4 being IR? Roflcopters, im guessing 95% would agree you don't deserve that spot and Dv I'd say would be 5/6

Overall:

1)Foe/Mm

2) ^

3) Tlp

4) Dv/Dp/E

5) ^

6) ^

7) C

8) M

9) Ir

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

F2P is like