Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sexy EOP. Good to see your striving to the fullest (i think lol) and getting out of that slump. Hope to see you in p2p more often aswell as f2p.

P2P (Like last month?)

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP - I don't hear much of you except that you pretty much avoid MM/FOE all the time when I believe you could take them with +10-15 more people. Just contradicted myself but whatever **** it lol.

4. Up for grabs, just going to say Carnage for right now.

5. E/DP/IR - Not so sure about IR without other clans.

6. ^

7. ^

8. DV

9. EOP/UT/CP/M?

10. ^

11. ^

12. ^

E is by far terrible at P2P, Dp isn't much of a clan, and carnage crashes anything else?

Saturday Predictions:

1. MM - Don't need to say anything.

2. Foe - Don't think your going into a slump, but have had a bad November.

3. E - Raped us today lol, we have a bad problem where we usually lose wars when we think the other clan is better.

4. Dp - When we think we're better then a clan, we've always won.

5. Cp/M - Both fairly even, I think Cp will come on top.

6. ^

7. Fi/Eop - Nice showing on Thursday Eop, and Fi is coming back IMO.

8. ^

9. Ir - Ranked you here b/c I havent seen anything from Ir soley for 2+ weeks now. Once you have a good weekend by yourselves, I'll rank you significantly higher.

We had that problem for ages. Once you teach your members not to give bigger clans so much respect; you'll win a lot more.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We had that problem for ages. Once you teach your members not to give bigger clans so much respect; you'll win a lot more.

Thanks, respect for the flame free wars. I saw some Cy (Non DP) kid flaming, aswell as some MM/Ir Kids flaming aswell...Its too bad.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Preds:

MM - Barely

E - They better do something with their 40 apps this week

FOE

You obviously know quite a bit about our applications, thinking of posting one yourself?

Tonight

1) MM

2) FOE/E - Depends on pulls

3) ^

35i2n1u.png

Today:

1.) E

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) CP

5.) DP

6.) FI - Pulled 45, stepping up there game aswell

7.) EOP

I'm not too sure about much that happend today with other clans, EOP pulled 60 peaked @ 68 but didn't have the best trip due to no Ventrilo =c, no sign ups were made either!

Big step up for us,

Good job today everyone

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

When did CP beat us? We were asking you for run-in's and trying to track you for 75% of our trip but you guys kept ignoring us. We fought once, and that is when we were walking from chaos altar to clan wars to regroup after our fight vs FOE....you guys rushed us from behind when we had about 20-25 people, we got too spread so we did a quick 30-60 second regroup at clan wars to gain some more numbers then came out and pushed back again....the fight was completely even until MM crashed, therefore I believe the win goes to MM.

Todays trip:

01.) E - Grats on beating MM

02.) MM - Crashing is lovely.

03.) FOE - Good fight today we were super bored so decided to rush you guys lol. We lasted semi-long though for being outnumbered by about ~15 people.

04.) EOP - Peaked at 65 people w/o sign-ups, had about 50-55 throughout 90% of the trip until we got bored of having no fights and ended up rushing FOE for the lols. I believe we could have beat the below, remember that I am entitled to my own opinion.

05.) CP - Had a small fight against you guys near the end of our trip, unfortunately MM crashed and we never got to finish. Gj beating DP boys.

06.) FI - Seen you guys with 40-50 people today, not too bad of a pull, I think you guys could have beaten DP, possibly even CP aswell.

07.) DP - Seen them with about 50 people, you guys do well when out-numbering your opponents but when it comes to even opts or close to it, you guys have a little bit to work on...no flame intended. Was hoping to get a fight today but the only time we seen you guys today was when there was like 4 clans in the same area so it was bound to be crashed.

08.) TLP - Seen you guys today but not sure what your numbers was like.

09.) Malice - Never seen you guys at all but im assuming you probably pulled half decent and had an alright trip.

10.) IR - Never seen you guys out today, im assuming you guys had a trip though.

thekingu.png