Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dedication.

+ Signups and Vo joining ;P

Anyways, good fight @ the end of the trip Eop :P

1. E

2. Mm

3. Eop

4. Foe/Dp

5. ^

6. Fi

7. Cp

8. M

9. Ir

1.) EPIDEMIC

-GAP-

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) EOP - Pulled 85 :)

5.) DP - Beat EOP at eop's end, eop had less though.

6.) CP

You actually had 10 more then us, we scouted it right b4 the fight ;)

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You are one to talk i herd E only pulling so good because signups and applicants.

ROFLLLLLL????????? Did you actualy just post that?

Epidemic just has superb organization.

Don't get me wrong, MM has good org too, But if you guys don't do sign ups.....? Who is too blame?

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Today

1) Epidemic - Makin' History. Peaked at ~110. 2-0 against MM. ~20 min fight vs FOE @ BH. I probably doubled my bank in that fight...

- GAP -

2) MM - Beat FOE apparently.

3) FOE - Although the BH fight was extremely annoying due to hugging single. I had fun. You guys also killed Luke and made him rage, well done. =]

4) EOP - Pulled 80+? Good job.

- GAP -

5) DP/CP - (?)

Clearing up some ********.

"You had signups." - We've had signups for the past year, well done on waking up just now, it's about time?

"You had 3 clans closed into you." - Really lol? Well in that case, you've had 50 clans closed into you.

"NEXT WEEK IS SRS BSNS!!@@" - Right. There's always tomorrow!

Keep on using ******** excuses, makes me laff.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Speechless idiot...have nothing to say cause you know your clan is nothing without its signups.

And if you think else whise just declare pretty sure MM will show you whats good.

The only reason I decided not to respond to that idiotic statement was because it was just too retarded.

"Your clan is nothing without its signups"

We've had sign-ups for 1 year/12 months/365 days..

So saying "your clan is nothing without its signups" is a funny statement. Idiot.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

The only reason I decided not to respond to that idiotic statement was because it was just too retarded.

"Your clan is nothing without its signups"

We've had sign-ups for 1 year/12 months/365 days..

So saying "your clan is nothing without its signups" is a funny statement. Idiot.

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267/Want...are-Against-Mm/

Nuff Said.

No Runescape clan will ever just post 'good fight', especially against a newer clan like Epidemic. Theres always some advantage they have to comment on.

This... Why cant MM just accept defeat and come after E next weekend? Having sign ups give an added bonus to every clan, and they are easily created? So stop bitching about E having sign up's becuase we have had them since we re-opened... Its not our fault we take advantage of it? I suggest others should try it...

Today...

E- peaked 110ish...

_____

MM-Gf's, they beat all below?

Foe/Eop- Eop pulled 86? Gj... Welcome back.

1175tub.png

Isn't it the tradition for the lower clan to declare on the higher one, if that is the case MM should be declaring on Epidemic....

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Speechless idiot...have nothing to say cause you know your clan is nothing without its signups.

And if you think else whise just declare pretty sure MM will show you whats good.

Lol, I'd stop asking people to declare. You have no idea if your clan is in a slump, or is in the best position of their history. You have no idea. For all you know, you could be asking people to declare right when you're in the middle of a slump, and all you're doing is making it worse for them. IF I were you I'd stop saving that link as a trump card, and actually think about the situation itself.

Preds Tommorow

MM

FOE

TLP

C

E/DP

IR

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Isn't it the tradition for the lower clan to declare on the higher one, if that is the case MM should be declaring on Epidemic....

Already noticing it, two weeks you pull high and beat MM, then become cocky and think your better then them, cant wait to see MM have sign ups, will be intresting.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

A year is technically 364.25 days (because of the leap year).

Lel owned Prateek.

Annnywayyy... sign ups take 2 mins to create, thus making it an invalid excuse.

I like tacos.

isn't it 365.25 lmfao? nice fail broski. <3

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I