Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 matched P2P

- mm

- fi

- foe

- tlp

#1 matched F2P

- mm

- tlp

- cp

- foe

#1 p2p warring

- foe

- mm

- fi

- tlp

#1 f2p warring

- eop mm

- foe

- cp

- fi

ye s0n

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

p2p matched- even after recent events, i believe this is still the order

tlp

foe

fi

mm

f2p matched

tlp

mm

fi

didn't MM beat you F2p matched? And didn't Fi beat you F2p matched? lm8sl

P2p

TLP

Fi - When we have a stable ts3 server as proven

Foe

F2p

Fi

MM

Tlp

All matched opts, coz thats all that matters. Weekend trips are all about which clan has the most sad case members willing to sacrifice 2 hrs of their weekend to play an online game

titanj.png

tlp

foe

fi

mm

f2p matched

tlp

mm

fi

P2p

TLP

Foe

F2p

Fi

MM

Tlp

All matched opts, coz thats all that matters. Weekend trips are all about which clan has the most sad case members willing to sacrifice 2 hrs of their weekend to play an online game

Have to disagree. Didn't FOE beat you in 100 v 100? Can you beat MM in 100 v 100? These lil 40 v 40 matched opt fights are misleading when it comes to ranking matched opts. Then again I guess you had EOP hitting you guys offline but still...

f2p matched

1) MM (until proven otherwise)

2) FOE (has the experience and the levels to compete with MM)

3) FI (has a high combat average but still need more experience in high opt fights)

4) TLP? dunno, hard to tell where you guys stand. Pretty good in low opt matched fights, but hardly any experience in big opt fights

and weekends count the most obv... Who are you trying to kid? only clans that lack pulls try to say matched opts is more important. ex. TLP.. don't be one of those guys lol. (no offense tlp) hehe ;)

tlp

foe

fi

mm

f2p matched

tlp

mm

fi

P2p

TLP

Foe

F2p

Fi

MM

Tlp

Have to disagree. Didn't FOE beat you in 100 v 100? Can you beat MM in 100 v 100? These lil 40 v 40 matched opt fights are misleading when it comes to ranking matched opts. Then again I guess you had EOP hitting you guys offline but still...

f2p matched

3) FI (has a high combat average but still need more experience in high opt fights)

4) TLP? dunno, hard to tell where you guys stand. Pretty good in low opt matched fights, but hardly any experience in big opt fights

and weekends count the most obv... Who are you trying to kid? only clans that lack pulls try to say matched opts is more important. ex. TLP.. don't be one of those guys lol. (no offense tlp) hehe ;)

mm hasnt beat fi in a 100v100 for 3 years... and how can anyone prove mm isnt the best at fullouts when they decline them all?

How can it be a full out when it's capped?? (but we all know people get hit offline now so it's hard to tell if it's really matched) 100 v 100's are large scale matched opt fights... and tbh MM can prolly take FI in 100 v 100 despite their combat disadvantage, gotta give them the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise. 100 pulls are common now. Still amazes me how many people think a matched opt fight is a full out. Like punch yourself in the face please. The FOE/MM p2p war was uncapped and in the wild. How real full outs should be. Maybe you don't like it, but too bad it's the truth. And you can't handle the truth SON.

P2P

1) FOE

2) MM

3) FI

WITH ABSOLUTELY NO BIAS:

Lpc:

1. Terror (biggest real pull with no mains or addy daddys or mith or anything of the sort) won prep vs pf

2.pf/ul, (also didn't cheat in any ways. smaller pull)

3.pf/ul

4. Activation, beat lt

5. Lt, fought fair

6. Sv, at the bottom. They massed many random people, as well as 5 seen with pictures/vid addy daddys, at least 2 mithril people, AND at least 8 in rune. They are as usual the absolute saddest excuse of a clan on planet earth. This is lpc. not rune wars.. This clan claims to be the last pure clan ever, well when mains with your cape on, in your fall in, in your fc, ect, you seem to be the virus ending pure LPC. Just because there not in your cc, but instead your fc does not mean they aren't with you.

MPC/HPC:

1.MM

2.EOP

3.FI

4.TLP

5.FOE

6.CP/NME

7.CP/NME

8.E

9.HI

10.EF

11.SV after no one would fight them in lpc due to cheating/ddosing/bringing mains in full rune/bringing addy daddys/bringing people in mith/and more! They went mpc, From what I saw, i'm not sure they even killed anyone on their mpc trip.

tlp

foe

fi

mm

f2p matched

tlp

mm

fi

P2p

TLP

Foe

F2p

Fi

MM

Tlp

f2p matched

Foe didn't beat us 100v 100, foe beat us 91 v 97, +6 in a full out is a huge advantage. The result was 2-1 in Foe's favour and we still managed to take a round and put up a hell of a fight. If we on the other hand had a +6 advantage there's no doubt in my minds we would have. Na weekends mean nothing unless it's p2p i could sit around mass inviting people for 1 week and pull high and take #1 in f2p for the weekend due to f2p being heavily influenced by numbers. However if one were to pull that stunt in p2p it wouldn't work because individual quality is what heavily influences p2p(how often the individual is willing to return, gear, stats ect)

F2p matched

Fi

MM

Foe

titanj.png

tlp

foe

fi

mm

f2p matched

tlp

mm

fi

P2p

TLP

Foe

F2p

Fi

MM

Tlp

f2p matched

Foe didn't beat us 100v 100, foe beat us 91 v 97, +6 in a full out is a huge advantage. The result was 2-1 in Foe's favour and we still managed to take a round and put up a hell of a fight. If we on the other hand had a +6 advantage there's no doubt in my minds we would have. Na weekends mean nothing unless it's p2p i could sit around mass inviting people for 1 week and pull high and take #1 in f2p for the weekend due to f2p being heavily influenced by numbers. However if one were to pull that stunt in p2p it wouldn't work because individual quality is what heavily influences p2p(how often the individual is willing to return, gear, stats ect)

F2p matched

Fi

MM

Foe

Didnt mm beat fi in the f2p pct matched 40v40

1.MM - cleared fi in 1v1 idk how theyre claiming #1

2.Fi - loses to mm in all addy imagine if they were pures

3.Tlp/Foe

4.Z

to the guy below me notsureifsrs if ur claiming we teamed with eop tbh idk if eop even had a trip

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

3.Tlp/Foe

4.Z

to the guy below me notsureifsrs if ur claiming we teamed with eop tbh idk if eop even had a trip

tell your cunnt ass leaders why they won't accept a pkri and we weren't losnig that fight ur braindamged fker

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

3.Tlp/Foe

4.Z

tell your cunnt ass leaders why they won't accept a pkri and we weren't losnig that fight ur braindamged fker

Wait till our vid we pushed you to single then hometeleported away cry more

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi