Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't on trip today but here what I got.

F2p today-

1.E

2.Mm

3.Foe/Eop- both 1-1 gf today Eop.

5.Fi

6.Dp

7.Tgg

8.Ir

Only clans I heard were out.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

66 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

66 Members: Woof`, Ds D4 B3st, Pbs Scout, Goop, Dextremity, ApeJr, C0nqu1stad0r, Steve12, Plode, Lolnicebones, Scott, SPW, AfrikaWoman, Rage Cutter, dotfire, Raza, Louis, Jet, Poison, Ryan-, Qwertiqwoyiq, Nick_, JD, rolf, Beastdefire, Zed, Senne, Dont, austindapure, 0wnage, itz true g, Pepe Mahat, Drunk, Dest, King, rasol46483655, Pyre, Elcangry, I Sephir0t I, Chain, Green, Resist, snitch lel, Tha_H_E_A_T, I say yu die, Bob, Epidemic_Hodgez, Safe, Jibs2ndpure, Ever, B ar ra ge, Mateo, My Space Plx, Carl2, Str_I3arrage, Mobberr, Charlie, Junior, Range4lyfe01, 131oody 2h, Zo Is Legend, Old P K 3 R, Asher, Poky, Turf, Mrs

67 Members: bl00d`, Ivp, Kaleb, Raza, once phailed, Scott, Ds D4 B3st, Ryan-, Bob, SPW, C0nqu1stad0r, Rage Cutter, Louis, shot d0wn9, Junior, Plode, Senses, Str_I3arrage, Jibs2ndpure, Kruckcrusher, Green, Pins, Prateek, Lolnicebones, Lucky Hit3r, Drunk, Nick_, Jet, AfrikaWoman, itz true g, ApeJr, dotfire, Poison, Qwertiqwoyiq, JD, rolf, Beastdefire, Zed, Senne, austindapure, 0wnage, Pepe Mahat, Dest, King, rasol46483655, Elcangry, I Sephir0t I, Chain, Resist, snitch lel, Tha_H_E_A_T, I say yu die, Epidemic_Hodgez, Safe, Ever, B ar ra ge, My Space Plx, Carl2, Mobberr, Charlie, Range4lyfe01, 131oody 2h, Zo Is Legend, Old P K 3 R, Asher, Poky, Turf

gf

titanj.png

most ownage clan hoppers:

inabit

the rest

bl00d

ownage...

OVERALL RUNESCAPE PKORING LISTZ0RZ!

MM - GOOD F2P N P2P YAYA

FOE - OK F2P PWNAGE P2P YAYA

E - SUPERNOVA F2P OK P2P

DP? - OKE F2P OKE P2P

FI - PRETTY OKE F2P OKE P2P

TLP - SLUMPING ATM AND TEAMING WITH DV BUT MEBE THE RETURN OF INDABUTT WILL MAKE U GO TO #3 OVERALL OKE???

THE REST IDC IDK OKE.

titanj.png

#1 - E

#2 - MM

#3 - FOE

#4 - EOP - Still pulling big

#5 - DP/Fi - shout out to fatality today for crushing CP with us as they tried to crash our run in. Signs of a dying clan, turning to crashing planned pkri's because your getting wrecked everywhere else. Nice try CP

#6 - ^

#7 - TLP - Also gave us a good fight today (cp almost crashed, a few of our scouts told us they were about to crash from CW, luckly we had pushed TLP and cleared them before CP charged. Respect to TLP for the fight

#8 - CP - Hammered you in a pkri when we were outoped although you did mannage to beat us earlyer on this week although we had a few less people. Shame you turn to crashing planned fights.

My f2p Saturday. Gf to all clans who came out, respect to E for not attacking us after we cleared CP in our planned fight against them.

Vids up soon.

mmflash123.gif

F2p-

1.E- nice job

2.Mm-good pull today.

3.Foe/Eop- heard they went 1-1 but Eop had sign ups so I think Foe has the edge.

5.Fi-Doing well.

6.Cp

7.Tgg-Good job on your first trip.

8.Dp

9.Ir

10.Mg

Didn't know we where ranked bellow TGG and CP :(

mmflash123.gif

F2p today-

1.E

2.Mm

3.Foe/Eop

4 FI/DP

We didn't know foe was fighting a main clan, all we knew was that a scout told us that you was at clw, so we charged in with 60 people. :banana:

As for Corrupt Pures, you guys really need to stop crashing. It is getting very old. :confused:

:banana:

Eop vs Foe, Foe had the hill but got pushed hard back by Eop, they ran back and ended up in clanwars, and then saying a main clan crashed, what a excuse,

1227b.png

No idiot. We pushed you back. Notice our starting location. We ended up SW of clan wars on the sperm hill while you guys were in clan wars.

091219223138.png

091219223411.png

091219223505.png

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

2n8x2sz.png

Mains look pretty good from my view.

Us winning

091219143816.png

Your ending in cw after that main clan crashed ( 2-3 mins after we left)

091219144034.png

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

F2p today-

1.E

2.Mm

3.Foe/Eop

4 FI/DP

We didn't know foe was fighting a main clan, all we knew was that a scout told us that you was at clw, so we charged in with 60 people. :banana:

As for Corrupt Pures, you guys really need to stop crashing. It is getting very old. :confused:

:banana:

lemme know when u stop slumping.

Join Corrupt Pures