Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that usually how it is with every clan?

His post was in reference to E having over 100 peeps and losing to MM with less than 100 peeps in the first fight, so no thats not usually how it is with every clan... Well today for MM

Untitled23232-3.jpg

His post was in reference to E having over 100 peeps and losing to MM with less than 100 peeps in the first fight, so no thats not usually how it is with every clan... Well today for MM

I know what he was referencing too. Im just saying that usually the clan with more numbers wins.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Contradiction spotted.

See, the problem with you "backing up your win" is that the pictures don't back up your win.

People still outside fighting.

lol wow are you serious right now...look at the white dots, their all mains with a few foe. EOP obviously won that fight. After clearing you we all went inside clan wars, not bothering to fight the mains. and I see foe inside, not outside

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

So, you guys returned at dwarves? The arrows on the ground are pointing north. What happen to IR killing your returners at BH? Don't see any arrows. I don't remember who clan was it that we spammed off to, but we do know it was a fight taking place there. & once again, happen way before our fight took place.

I really hope you are trolling. The fight didn't take place at bounty hunter. It happened at chaos altar. Returners who were killed were killed as they were returning after they hopped to "wilderness volcano" (where IR is located in the picture) and were killed there by IR.

My point was that you guys said you said "off" due to E vs IR. In order for you to say "off" at that time and to know those facts, there would have to be a fight going on currently, which there is not.

Next...

People still outside fighting.

I believe this is the picture you were refering too.

Note: I added cyan dots where there were scouts or mains in the picture. I believe this shows that you had significantly less then us.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1525/lolczn.png

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I really hope you are trolling. The fight didn't take place at bounty hunter. It happened at chaos altar. Returners who were killed were killed as they were returning after they hopped to "wilderness volcano" (where IR is located in the picture) and were killed there by IR.

My point was that you guys said you said "off" due to E vs IR. In order for you to say "off" at that time and to know those facts, there would have to be a fight going on currently, which there is not.

Next...

I believe this is the picture you were refering too.

Note: I added cyan dots where there were scouts or mains in the picture. I believe this shows that you had significantly less then us.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1525/lolczn.png

I never said E vs IR. I said it was either E or IR that was east from bh. It was actually Epidemic who was fighting MM for their second time (not sure where their fight took place, but it was some of their returners who was running down the stairs from bh), and once again... that picture was taken way before our fight was held. Stop trying to manipulate pictures. You're failing at it.

For the guys who don't know and never will know **** about what Cp does, here is what we have to resort to get people to know what the hell we did today because it's pretty sad seeing other clans taking cheapshots at us saying were lying when were not and just spreading absolute ******** around

Just really nice pure community, same people doing it to, pretty annoying and pathetic as ****, mods really have been awful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeLrvwjmpc&feature=sub

other stuff will be out too, so we don't want misunderstandings or unneeded flaming against us when we don't do that **** to anyone else here, thanks, i don't think any cp here have come here to flame or say what other clans did because we keep to ourselves so we expect other clans to not put words in our mouths saying we did this and that when WE KNOW WE didn't do it

i think the reason so much flaming goes on in this thread is because other guys from other clans are saying if not making up **** on what the other clan does with no proof and it's not their BUSINESS on how they lead their clan aswell

Worry about what the **** your own clan does, not ours, i remember that's what we used to say back then when another clan made up excuses why they lost "oh u massed up", that's their business, their decision u got no say in lol, i remember just letting that be their downfall and not being a bitchboy about it

It's funny to see how people go "MM WON FIRST FIGHT DEY #1"

So why didn't they win the second and third run-in after coming off a morale boosting win?

There was no IR around to kill our returners and we took the first fight easily ( Which was our fault ) but that in no way shows how MM came off a better day.

We proved that the circumstances weren't in our favour which caused us to lose fight 1; and easily redeemed ourselves in fights 2 and 3 by easily smacking around MM losing 6 people max.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

So why didn't they win the second and third run-in after coming off a morale boosting win?

There was no IR around to kill our returners and we took the first fight easily ( Which was our fault ) but that in no way shows how MM came off a better day.

We proved that the circumstances weren't in our favour which caused us to lose fight 1; and easily redeemed ourselves in fights 2 and 3 by easily smacking around MM losing 6 people max.

damn mm suck i der boo mober :bomb_ie: :bomb_ie: :bomb_ie:

Lets see second fight we were caught off guard and lost(no excuses) 3rd fight you had a 20 man advantage(How are we suppose to win) First fight was just pure organization our part dont even blame Ir for killing your returns when you could of took a different way up to dwarves. So yea winning out numbered means alot these days :)

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Lets see second fight we were caught off guard and lost(no excuses) 3rd fight you had a 20 man advantage(How are we suppose to win) First fight was just pure organization our part dont even blame Ir for killing your returns when you could of took a different way up to dwarves. So yea winning out numbered means alot these days :)

Lol @ u

Trying to fit in with the rest of the brainwashed MM crew that posts here.

W/e man, we're still number one today and I'm sorry you can't take that away from us, even though you and your idiotic members are totally convinced that MM has organization.

Today

E- Beat MM 2-1

MM- Lost to E 2 times.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

F2p Today

1. E 2-1 (Beat Mm)

2. Mm 1-2 (Lost to E)

3. Foe/Eop 1-1 (Tied it up)

5. Dp/Fi 1-1 (Tied it up)

Would like to congratulate Eop for puling 90+ their 3rd week in a row I think it was? anyways, great job guys keep up the good work

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Lol @ u

Trying to fit in with the rest of the brainwashed MM crew that posts here.

W/e man, we're still number one today and I'm sorry you can't take that away from us, even though you and your idiotic members are totally convinced that MM has organization.

Today

E- Beat MM 2-1

MM- Lost to E 2 times.

Im not taking the wins from you I just know when we have lost and I know how to accept it unlike E, who can't accept the first fight as a lost and have to blame it on other things, just take it as it is and move on.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Im not taking the wins from you I just know when we have lost and I know how to accept it unlike E, who can't accept the first fight as a lost and have to blame it on other things, just take it as it is and move on.

Its MM That couldn't take a loss for the past months and using excuses..

E- Beat MM 2-1

Put it in pink just in case you can't see. :turned:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png