Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Oh. Right.

You 2 talking is like an early Christmas present. Please continue. I'll continue to quote you multiple times and make you look not-smart.

Thanks for admitting you didn't win that fight.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i want to know is how Cp pulled 75 when only 35~ people said yes

oh4v9d.jpg

explain :|?

anyways

today

E - Solid pulls

MM - we were a bit unlucky getting caught offguard, but thats runescape for you.

Foe - Beat Eop

Eop - hold a solid arguement on why they feel they went 1-1.

Fi - solid pull, getting better

Dp - Gj, shame Cp crashed you.

Cp - crashing gets you nowhere, neither does mass bringing invites.

Tlp - ?

Tgg -?

M - ?

Ir - ?

Dv - ?

Well....I didn't sign up and I still went on trip, and I'm sure that about 20 others did the same, we had only 15 invites, counted on the pk trip...

And if you call it massing look at our Organization we had today, it was outstanding..hop off emm son

My personal opinion is 2-0. If you want an opinion that we can all relate to, then sure FOE 1-0 you guys. Happy sir?

My opinion that is based on facts tells me it's 1-1. If I wanted to be a factual troll, I could say it was 1-0 in EOP's favor based on the fact that there are pictures of you saying "off" as you pass IR to bh in the second fight, who was picking off our returners. It's ok though, I won't go there. I SWEAR.

Thanks for admitting you didn't win that fight.

Can you quote me where I said that? I just quoted 2 FOE contradicting each other, making you both sound stupid. I'll wait for that quote.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

My opinion that is based on facts tells me it's 1-1. If I wanted to be a factual troll, I could say it was 1-0 in EOP's favor based on the fact that there are pictures of you saying "off" as you pass IR to bh in the second fight, who was picking off our returners. It's ok though, I won't go there. I SWEAR.

Can you quote me where I said that? I just quoted 2 FOE contradicting each other, making you both sound stupid. I'll wait for that quote.

The similarity between those two quotes is that you didn't win versus us. Thought you could figure that one out. The second fight was at altar, where you literally got crushed...not that "off" picture (that was taken way before our second fight).

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

Well....I didn't sign up and I still went on trip, and I'm sure that about 20 others did the same, we had only 15 invites, counted on the pk trip...

More like 25-30, since when people say yes does not mean they will actually come to it. :confused:

GL next week

Go ahead and post the pictures. Pictures are worth 1000 words, amirite?

The similarity between those two quotes is that you didn't win versus us. Thought you could figure that one out. The second fight was at altar, where you literally got crushed...not that "off" picture.

But I never said it. And those 2 quotes were different.

How is...

"FOE 2-0 EOP"

similar to this..

"WE WERE BOTH FALLING IN IN CLAN WARS because a main clan crashed, you can't call it a win."

All I'm saying is that you 2 are contradicting each other.

I never said "I agree with ____ more than ____"

You lost, get over it. 1-1.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

2-0 and 1-0

I guess I had to spell it out.

Now that you've been proven wrong by pictures, you'll go back to your "we went 1-1 now stfu."

That picture you posted has nothing to do with either of the FOE vs EOP fights. We DID NOT team with IR LOL. They killed our returners too during fights with you.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

2-0 and 1-0

I guess I had to spell it out.

Now that you've been proven wrong by pictures, you'll go back to your "we went 1-1 now stfu."

Proven wrong by pictures? You have not posted any pictures. I have posted pictures. I am right. All your arguments get nulled by the next post I make concerning them, but yet you think you are winning. It is weird, and concerns me.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Proven wrong by pictures? You have not posted any pictures. I have posted pictures. I am right. All your arguments get nulled by the next post I make concerning them, but yet you think you are winning. It is weird, and concerns me.

You missed the pictures back a couple pages where you're falled in in clan wars and we're on the sperm hill?

Edit: I'll find them for you.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

1.E

2.MM

3.FOE/EOP - unsure lol

4.^^

5.FI - Obv. the better clan from DP/CP

6.DP - Beat CP and TLP

7.CP - lol?

8.TLP? - fought them at the beginning, had a good amount

9.Tgg? - heard you pulled 40+?

10.Ir? - dunno

L[]L you guys are amateurs when it comes to manipulating pictures. Buddy, that was way before we fought you guys. We went through a fight between E or Ir (idk some blue cape), and spammed a 'Off'.

Look at all of the epidemic and Ir in the mini map.

There must be a huge fight going on. ALL THOSE ARROWS ON THE GROUND.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

And have you not seen the pictures with you in clan wars and us southeast of you on the sperm hill?

and you had people at sperm hill, so what?? We got pictures of us pushing you in clan wars and we got pics of our ending opts vs your ending opts. now please tell what do you have... NOTHING! we got proof to back up our win, your just all talk

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

And if you call it massing look at our Organization we had today, it was outstanding..hop off emm son

only 15 invites? c'mon, you should be bringing 3-4 at most not 15 lol.

titanj.png

After reading some topics-

F2p Today.

1.Mm- going to give it to them because they won outnumbered.

2.E-came back be beat Mm but the fact that you lose with numbers on your side is demoralizing.

3.Foe-giving it to Foe because we beat Eop outnumbered and against their sign ups to "hunt Foe".

4.Eop-still competing with Foe could go either way.

5.Dp- heard you did well.

6.Fi-neck and neck with Dp.

7.Cp

8.Tgg

9.Ir

10.Mg

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Look at all of the epidemic and Ir in the mini map.

There must be a huge fight going on. ALL THOSE ARROWS ON THE GROUND.

So, you guys returned at dwarves? The arrows on the ground are pointing north. What happen to IR killing your returners at BH? Don't see any arrows. I don't remember who clan was it that we spammed off to, but we do know it was a fight taking place there. & once again, happen way before our fight took place.

After reading some topics-

F2p Today.

1.Mm- going to give it to them because they won outnumbered.

2.E-came back be beat Mm but the fact that you lose with numbers on your side is demoralizing.

3.Foe-giving it to Foe because we beat Eop outnumbered and against their sign ups to "hunt Foe".

4.Eop-still competing with Foe could go either way.

5.Dp- heard you did well.

6.Fi-neck and neck with Dp.

7.Cp

8.Tgg

9.Ir

10.Mg

Fianlly someone who gets the point E can't beat mm unless they have a numbers advantage.

and you had people at sperm hill, so what?? We got pictures of us pushing you in clan wars and we got pics of our ending opts vs your ending opts. now please tell what do you have... NOTHING! we got proof to back up our win, your just all talk

Contradiction spotted.

See, the problem with you "backing up your win" is that the pictures don't back up your win.

People still outside fighting.

Us winning

091219143816.png

EOP INSIDE AND FOE OUTSIDE

091219133815.png

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

Fianlly someone who gets the point E can't beat mm unless they have a numbers advantage.

i get the point but... what ever gets you to #1 ay? some clans are #1 due to organisation, some clans are #1 due to levels and some clans are #1 due to sheer numbers. WHAT EVER GETS YOU TO #1 ******* DO IT!

titanj.png