Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Its MM That couldn't take a loss for the past months and using excuses..

Im not even going to bother with you, like I said in my post I know when Mm have lost and I learn how to not care about it and not create every type of excuse to prove somthing that wont change anything.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even going to bother with you, like I said in my post I know when Mm have lost and I learn how to not care about it and not create every type of excuse to prove somthing that wont change anything.

You may not make excuses Derrick, but 90% of the rest of MM that post on here have for the last month so...

On topic:

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP - They're competeing and winning sometimes now :D

I thought MM/FOE would like some competition, fighting each other for the last year and having no one else must of got dull, now MM has E to lose to and FOE has EOP to fight with.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Contradiction spotted.

See, the problem with you "backing up your win" is that the pictures don't back up your win.

People still outside fighting.

EOP INSIDE AND FOE OUTSIDE

091219133815.png

If EOP is inside and FOE is outside why are there around ~30 FOE in cw? I guess u guys owned us that bad eh? It's too bad that you guys had to regroup at fog and then rush up as a group trying to claim a win just as the main clan crashes. Somethings fishy!

If EOP is inside and FOE is outside why are there around ~30 FOE in cw? I guess u guys owned us that bad eh? It's too bad that you guys had to regroup at fog and then rush up as a group trying to claim a win just as the main clan crashes. Somethings fishy!

Mains crashed during our fight, not after idiot. Notice how the main clan crashed towards our side, but we stood there and continue to fight you guys. What did you guys do? Ran to CW like *******, claimed a win, and logged r[]fl. Regardless what the ending opts was, the fight was crashed. Therefore, FOE 1-0 you guys today. Good day & see you guys tomorrow

Mains crashed during our fight, not after idiot. Notice how the main clan crashed towards our side, but we stood there and continue to fight you guys. What did you guys do? Ran to CW like *******, claimed a win, and logged r[]fl. Regardless what the ending opts was, the fight was crashed. Therefore, FOE 1-0 you guys today. Good day & see you guys tomorrow

Sry to burst your bubble but, you were almost cleared at the time the mains crashed. There were about 30 of you MAX, with 20~ hugging CW. It was only when the mains rushed us was when you *female organ* started coming out and attacking us. Later on AFTER most of you were cleared, and us getting crashed, your regroup rushed the main clan.

Just take it in, your #1 no more, accept it, it's only a game after all.

1. E- if you win more than the other clan did you won, idk whats the prob with that

2. mm- read above

3. foe/eop- dont know exactly what went on here

4. dp- beat cp, beat fi i think

5. cp- beat fi once on vid, had an epic fight vs fi+dp on vid aswell, we pulled 75

6. fi- lost to cp, beat dp i think, pretty much tied i guess

7. tlp- had nice numbers, not sure who they fought

etc. etc.

Sry to burst your bubble but, you were almost cleared at the time the mains crashed. There were about 30 of you MAX, with 20~ hugging CW. It was only when the mains rushed us was when you *female organ* started coming out and attacking us. Later on AFTER most of you were cleared, and us getting crashed, your regroup rushed the main clan.

Just take it in, your #1 no more, accept it, it's only a game after all.

LMFAO...

So, the mains just passed through us (without touching FOE) and went to go attack EOP. Yet, the mains was spamming 'GF FOE', when we ran to CW after you guys had left. Yeah, it makes sense. Regroup? It's called returners. Some returners returned slow because IR was at FOG killing off our returners. We was still on the battlefield. You guys saw the mains and started to run into CW. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your whole argument is invalid.

@Goop, you're an idiot. Hugging CW's? If you mean going in and out, while eating, then your clan was doing the same. You guys were the first to run to CW as soon you saw the mains crashing us. Just stop trying to claim the win.

1. E- if you win more than the other clan did you won, idk whats the prob with that

2. mm- read above

3. foe/eop- dont know exactly what went on here

4. dp- beat cp, beat fi i think

5. cp- beat fi once on vid, had an epic fight vs fi+dp on vid aswell, we pulled 75

6. fi- lost to cp, beat dp i think, pretty much tied i guess

7. tlp- had nice numbers, not sure who they fought

etc. etc.

DP did not beat Fi

F2p Today

1. Epidemic- 2-1 vs MM, 1 month now.

2. Mayhem Makers 1-2 vs E would have beaten the below

3. EOP/FOE I heard it went 1-1? both would have beaten the below.

5. Fi/CP/DP Huge cluster **** here. I know Dp beat us.

8. The Last pures Lost a good fight to dp, Beat TGG

9. The Golden Gods Insane first trip, Gf vs us.

10. Intense Redemption Slumping, Nice job killing returners.

11. Malice Im assuming you went out with low opts, the hacking has put you into a slump, hope you rebound.

12. Devestation Assuming you were out aswell

P2p Preds

1. Mayhem Makers- Just a guess.

2. Final Ownage Elite- Will give MM some good fights

3. The Last pures- Will beat the below.

Gap

4. Epidemic Hopefully the numbers will carry you.

5. Carnage Will have some good fights vs E, Dp

6. Destructive Pures

7. Fatality Will fight with 4-6.

Gap

8. Intense Redemption might compete with the above if opts are good, if not will go back to killing returners.

9. EOP I know you havent always p2p. If the opts are good then you could go anywhere from 4-7.

10. Devestation Will go out with low opts. Might fight with Eop and IR if their opts are low aswell.

UJUI2.png

wow, titans, thats a beast of a list

I'll make my own even though it will be sht in comparison :9

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. DP

6. CP

7. FI

8. TLP

9. TGG

10. M

Woww, you know... a dozen months ago I would have had trouble making a top 10 list, because the gaps between clans were too far.

I have to say the pure world is getting stronger each week... the top 5 clans might average out atm to be at their strongest in ages. Here's to hoping this continues past the new year, 2009 is ending well.

Will be interesting to see what will happen by mid (summer) 2010.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

well its only f2p you guys are nuthing on p2p :P

O,

1) We are a F2p based clan, (for the 201928103837390937438th time)

2) We have been doing considerably well in p2p below the top 3 :)

3) I lied, there's only 2 points =D

P2P PREDS:

1) Foe

2) MM

3) TLP

4) E/C/DP (Depending on pulls)

5) ^

6) ^

7) Eop (Can take #4/5/6 depending on pull also since they have very nice levels, and a Russian leader "Goop")

8) Fi (Really depends on pull)

9) IR ( Can't really say much here, will be sad to see them killing returners tho.)

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS :)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

F2P TODAY

E

MM

FOE

Fi

DP