Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2p

1.E proven this a while ago

2.MM if they got the numbers they can beat E

3.Foe showed they can beat eop outnumbered but we'll work on that. =p Still needs more #'s to beat above ^

4.EOP we got the #'s now but still need more practice to beat above ^ we'll work on that =p

5.Fi they comming back strong, put you here b/c i think you'll get those numbers you used to have as time goes

6.Cp/DP both can take on fi if numbers are close

7.Tlp Can beat above if it has the right numbers

8.tgg/M think tgg has the edge for now b/c of the #'s, hope M comes back =D

My opinion as of now

Good list

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

E you're not good lol.. all you have is lvl 60's in mith, i would bet 100 bucks that if it was a match opts war against MM you would get distroyed.

Number one clan isn't good? Damn we must all suck

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

how can a clan call themselves #1 when their not good in p2p? to be the #1 clan u have to dominate like FOE/MM has over 3 plus years.. Ill change my opinion on E once they can be consistant in f2p and p2p, doing good for 1/2 months doesnt prove ****.

2j5ctom.jpg

how can a clan call themselves #1 when their not good in p2p? to be the #1 clan u have to dominate like FOE/MM has over 3 plus years.. Ill change my opinion on E once they can be consistant in f2p and p2p, doing good for 1/2 months doesnt prove ****.

So you're saying we have to beat them for 3 years to be considered #1? 1-2 months doesn't mean anything? I hope you're not serious lol.

F2P

1) Epidemic

2) MM

3) FOE/EOP

4) EOP/FOE

5) Fatality

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

So you're saying we have to beat them for 3 years to be considered #1? 1-2 months doesn't mean anything? I hope you're not serious lol.

F2P

1) Epidemic

2) MM

3) FOE/EOP

4) EOP/FOE

5) Fatality

you guys have just started doing good within the last 2 months.. tbh i bet you eop/fi will pass you guys withing 4 months.

2j5ctom.jpg

you guys have just started doing good within the last 2 months.. tbh i bet you eop/fi will pass you guys withing 4 months.

Hard to believe, but 2 months is a long time.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

lol that's what I'm saying. Don't talk if you're absolutely clueless.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'll take you up on that bet. One p2p Pin for whoever wins.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

what clan E do without numbers? not much as we seen in the past when you didnt have numbers you guys didnt do well.

Why would you quote me if what you just said, had NOTHING to do with what I just said.

F2P

___

E

MM

FOE

EOP

DP

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Oh the irony :thumbsup:

Cool list, I'd agree and disagree with some. Just wondering, why CP ahead of DP?

was based on saturday, since i watched cp's vid i think at peak they woulda beaten below, and @ that little irony, i dont play scape hardly, im in irc often enough but im hardly ever on scape :)

ill have that bet with you

F2p Preds end of january

1. E

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Fi

5. Eop

6. Cp

7. Dp

8. Tlp

9. Rest

257oqdz.png