Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday F2P

1) FOE - Solid

2) MM - Only time I saw you you blatently crashed our fight vs Carnage lol. You will be hearing from us.

3) TLP - No1 to fight so we asked them for a fight. They had a few more people but are definitely stronger than us P2P wise. The fight lasted about 2 minutes lol. Thanks for the fight nonetheless.

4) Epidemic - I really believe we were beating Carnage before MM crashed as we were circled around FOG and you were clumped there lol.

5) Carnage - I'm not claiming a win because it got crashed. Just saying that from my point of view we had the clear upperhand. We scouted you in FoG and moved all the way south to let you come out. Thanks for trying to give us a fight, shame MM crashed.

For our point of view we heard that you was in our world, when our scouts found you, you was just outside fog bank we was going to come out then you rushed in so we went back inside, you moved down to level 1 to let us come out (respect for doing that)

Then we both spread and rushed in, (from my point of view we wrapped around you on the south side of fog i think we would of won but at the point it could of gone either way) then mm rushed in from the hill side and ****** us up we went into fog quick.

That is my point of view I don't expect you to agree and I hope epidemic members as there a lot who post on these forums don't flame me for it.

anyway my list

1.FOE - Solid.

2.MM - Heard you had around 50-55 we was looking for you.

3.Carnage - Had around 56 or more not sure

4.Epidemic - Only reason I put you under us because I heard you didn't have as much.

5.Destructive Pures

6.The Last Pures - Not sure what you guys did today but I heard you had around 40? If you guys had the numbers you most probably would of beat E/C but from what I know about your performance today I will put you here.

7.Fatality ?

8.EOP - Not sure how many you had but we caught you guys at the end of our trip.

9.Intense Redemption - Found you guys at Fally.

10.Devastation - Hope you guys return

slapktfo2.gif

F2P this week

1) MM (strong Friday, pretty good Saturday and went 1-2 outnumbered vs E)

2) E (good job on Saturday, gave MM some good fights)

3) FOE (beat EOP

P2P this week

1) FOE/ MM (MM won Friday, FOE Sunday

2) ^

3) TLP

Overall this weekend

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

With all due respect, I find everything in bold kind of funny.

Start from the bottom working out way up.

Way to end the post by negating everything you said. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post that long of a post.

I believe this is funny and hypocritical...for one reason. But quite understandable, I must add. No point in complaining about it though. Just have to go with it.

"Son". You tell him Mr. Boss, Sir.

I've read you say this over the past couple of month in different forms several times. My advice to you is stop taking what everyone says as personal shots. It's degrading yourself when ever people who "know nothing" about your clan comment on it, and you have to reply to it, and in the same reply, you're doing pretty much the same thing they were. Maybe you "know nothing" about their clan too? <- not being hypocritical, just putting both sides of the argument out there.

From what I heard today:

Foe

MM

TLP

E

C

No no, it's just that I've established the fact Cp doesn't want to be apart of any drama, that's why I just correct misunderstandings people have because we don't want to go there, for months we really did have a bad rep and it didn't help us as and we slumped because of that rep

If you've read some of these posts lol, then u'd pretty much want to respond to these guys who didn't say what actually happened thinking they knew what Cp did in which the case was they bsed those facts

If you're going to talk about what we did in your lists, then know what happened, not make it up, that's what i really have hated, for the most part and it's bothered me we've been on that negative end of the stick

That's pretty much what I've been asking for months, and really, it was all good until recently past few weeks where people have been mistaken in their facts and have reduced to flaming us when we want no part of that

I don't think i contradicted myself but maybe i did anyway because i type so much i stray away from the main point of mine which has always been : don't talk about cp when u don't know what happened and leave us out of your drama pool

December f2p

1. E - gratz

2. MM

3. EOP - Came out Strong and Beat Foe a few times.

4. FOE - has been moving down in f2p.

5. Fi/Dp - DP has been consistant with around 60ish pulls and have been stable, Fi have risen a bit over december.

6. Dp/Fi

7. Tlp/CP - CP been crashing lately, dont know much about what tlp has done but you can go here.

8. Cp/Tlp

9. M - Havent really done much in december, i dont see any topics or anything anymore.

10. Tgg - Its only been one week but i think you've achieved more then the below.

11. IR - pulling 30s and in a slump

12. Dv - dont know much.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Anyway, to the guys who think we purposely crash, alright, if you watch the vid, Dp was there by themselves, we didn't know they were going to fight Fi until Fi came in to help them, in which we thought Fi crashed the fight but then we just got the idea of what happened at the end of it

So we want to apologize for that, i mean, we don't crash 2 clans fighting each other already, we've been on the crashing end of that so we thought dp would acknowledge that since they actually did that to us some weeks ago lol when we fought tlp but ofcourse they didn't take it lightly

Posts like this really bother me, and it really says alot about the pure community now, i mean, for the past few months we've done nothing at all to **** off anyone and we don't even post our events hoping to have some degree of respect around here but that's just backfired

Are we going to resort to posting again? You know absolutely nothing about Cp at all, and never will

For your info son, we pulled 75 people, we beat Fi 1 on 1, we even beat u guys this week 50 vs 50 and ur saying were not organized? and your saying we ran around and lose members?

I mean, this is pathetic dude, people think they know Cp, but it just seems to me, we get called out for the negative things we do, because we haven't done anything wrong in the past few months period but try to avoid crashing wars and not be cocky and arrogant and come here to flame on pc/pw

Joke of a clan? Cmon, you tell me what's a joke of a clan, if ur telling me a joke of a clan is one that doesnt post here period, tries to avoid crashing, one that avoids clan drama aswell

But instead because we don't post here often at all, people decide to take advantage of that to take stupid ass immature cheap shots at us questioning what type of clan we are

I'll fight back and say, don't pretend Dp have been angels the past few months either, it really bothers me when a clan that has been REAL with itself for a good # of months now gets called out by a clan that has done much worse before

it's pathetic because its been the same exact guys from their respective clans who've been saying the same ignorant ****

U know what, don't even mention Cp in your top lists because we honestly don't care, we don't want to be apart of that drama, and we certainly don't want to be talked about by guys who have no idea what Cp does and never will without it being shown on video

Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake

Listen to it sometime

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Ily2 Rage

same here lol

anyway was fun arguing , but cmon guys, i want to see more speeches, i feel like im the only fool who does it

i used to see some guys type some epic ass **** that'd make it really good back in the old pure community, that was even more fun, and the mods? cmon guys, u guys used to comment and be apart of em, i dont even know who's a mod

really doesnt make this any more fun, so lets see that next week...ok? just for me and wolf then

Damn Pure, you owned me.

Rage, times have changed, no point making a whole speech when half the people here wont even read it.

Just own on saturday if you wanna get a point across.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

F2p December

1. ESolid 100+ pulls, #1 f2p now.

2. MM Solid 80+ pulls, have beaten on the below.

3. FOE Been fighting with Eop, more consistant as of right now.

4. EOP Just came out of slump, might rise up to 3 or 2 who knows.

5. DP I still think your mostly numbers, none the less nice december.

6.FI Comming out of slump fast, Should rise.

7. CP Solid pulls some weeks, Competeing with 5 and 6. Apparently crashes alot.

8. TLP Can do dammage in F2p when we need to. Pulled ~60 yesterday. Could rise if we have the will power.

9. Intense Redemption In a bit of a slump at the moment, Might come out in january or febuary. Solid enough to have beaten the below this month

10. Malice Hacking messed you guys all up. Hope you rebound.

11. Devestation MAJOR slump at the moment, Ownage pull your clan back please.

12. TGG Pulled 45 first pk trip, however cannot rank you high for december as you only went out 1 week.

P2p December

1. FOE #1 as of right now, Could lose it to MM, Time will tell

2. MM Neck and Neck with Foe, it is all numbers at this point

3. TLP Solid enough to somtimes compete with above, always enough to beat the below.

4. Carnage Solid p2p med level clan. Generally beats the below, needs #'s to compete with above.

5. Epidemic Rising in p2p, could have the numbers to do some dammage.

6. Dp again, all numbers in my eyes. None the less your here.

7. Intense Redemption As stated above, in a bit of a slump, once you come out can do some dammage and get back to fighting for #4 spot.

8. FI Comming out of slump may rise.

9. EOP has the stats and numbers to be good at p2p, just need to start applying it.

10. Devestation Huge slump, may rebound.

11. Cp Pretty much a f2p clan, respect for trying in p2p.

UJUI2.png

F2P this week

1) MM (strong Friday, pretty good Saturday and went 1-2 outnumbered vs E)

2) E (good job on Saturday, gave MM some good fights)

3) FOE (beat EOP

P2P this week

1) FOE/ MM (MM won Friday, FOE Sunday

2) ^

3) TLP

Overall this weekend

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

Is it just me or are you trying to find a way to rank yourself #1? Looks like you're having trouble there lol.

P2P today:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP - Gj on smashing us, idk how many you had but I think you had more.

4. C/E - Heard you had a fight that got crashed.

5. E/C - Not putting dp close since we pulled ~40. By the looks of it at the end when we had a little fun me and a dp member saw like 50-60 C log in, gj on the pull lol we got trashed.

6. DP

7. EOP?

8. DV?

9. IR?

Titans, if we're mainly numbers, how do we win close fights? I'm sure if we were mainly numbers, most clans could beat us if we outnumbered them by 10. We only pull ~60-65 on saturdays now, you know.

Hostility

Damn Pure, you owned me.

Rage, times have changed, no point making a whole speech when half the people here wont even read it.

Just own on saturday if you wanna get a point across.

yeah, but it was worth a try, guess if u cant beat em join em, any long speeches here on after ill just quote and respond "lol u mad"