Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Overall weekend:

MM - Won P2P Friday vs FOE, 1-2 vs E on sat, Close fight with FOE on sunday untill crashed by HF

E - 2-1 vs MM on saturday

FOE - Quite weekend from you guys really

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2P Today-

1.Foe-had to fight mains all day only got to beat Mm once. 1-0 against Mm.

2.Mm-put up a good fight.

3.Tlp

4.Fi

5.C

6.E

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Anyway, to the guys who think we purposely crash, alright, if you watch the vid, Dp was there by themselves, we didn't know they were going to fight Fi until Fi came in to help them, in which we thought Fi crashed the fight but then we just got the idea of what happened at the end of it

So we want to apologize for that, i mean, we don't crash 2 clans fighting each other already, we've been on the crashing end of that so we thought dp would acknowledge that since they actually did that to us some weeks ago lol when we fought tlp but ofcourse they didn't take it lightly

looking at that video, Fi would have had you in the 2nd fight even without DP coming back in

You're self

LOL l2spell :)

1. 0wnage--pks - His clan wen't from #1 med to not even known anymore, you have no saying in anything your clan does nothing so therefore you have no arguement in this topic.

Ape u mad bro? that list wasnt based on clans but if it was it be something like

1. E

2. MM

what?

Idiot....

#1 0wnage Pks, grow up kid

oh im #1 why thanks you :)

well said, that 0wnage pks is such an idiot...unbelievable

ya and everyone on pc believes that your an ownajer!

on a serious note

Today

1. Foe

2. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Anyway, to the guys who think we purposely crash, alright, if you watch the vid, Dp was there by themselves, we didn't know they were going to fight Fi until Fi came in to help them, in which we thought Fi crashed the fight but then we just got the idea of what happened at the end of it

So we want to apologize for that, i mean, we don't crash 2 clans fighting each other already, we've been on the crashing end of that so we thought dp would acknowledge that since they actually did that to us some weeks ago lol when we fought tlp but ofcourse they didn't take it lightly

Bull **** Rage, I told 2 Cp scouts in clan wars that Fi and Dp were having a run-in and if they try to crash we would be smashing them. They said "were not crashing dw", and I even saw honey garlic running around and I approached him on my scout and verbally warned you guys once again. I saw you guys ready to rush sperm hill so I told Shot in vent to run south into clan wars real quick and we would come out and smash you seconds after. You just proved to me how much of a liar you are.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

In response to cp Rage.

Im not gonna directly challenge nething you said (coz I dint read it lol). But mostly what yu said applies to CP and not DP. Dp beat CP twice. Yes once with a little fi help and once on our tods, a couple of hours in. Thats 2-0 or 1-0 to pedants.

Soon as you lose the second fight CP leaders/members post all drama here instigating wind-up stuff on this board. Claiming win over DP or(1-1 draw??). So we challenge this and errr WTF someone posts a CP vs FI youtube video?? BS

...And so after 5 pages of CP wind up, you turn up and act wounded. What a load of crap.

Fact of it is, DP is pulling a conistant 60+ to f2p and 40-50 in p2p. And is still conistently ranked above you. And FI+Dp clearing you at clanwars was just iniative, you said the same thing when DV crashed us earliar this month, you just seem not to like things turning against you.

Really want to apologize to all DP and FI. We honestly didn't know there was going to be a run in vs you two. If you would just watch a part of our video

You clearly see CP rushing DP while they are on the Sperm hill and Fi was no where in sight(in the wilderness). FI rushed in later on in the fight and we shifted to the hill north of clan wars and began to fight FI as DP regrouped in single zone. After pushing on top of FI the fight was clearly almost over but DP rushes and clears CP teaming with FI.

You can start the video at about 2:40

Once again sorry, we don't initially crash but if we see a clan PG chillin on the hills were going to rush them.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Really want to apologize to all DP and FI. We honestly didn't know there was going to be a run in vs you two. If you would just watch a part of our video
You clearly see CP rushing DP while they are on the Sperm hill and Fi was no where in sight(in the wilderness). FI rushed in later on in the fight and we shifted to the hill north of clan wars and began to fight FI as DP regrouped in single zone. After pushing on top of FI the fight was clearly almost over but DP rushes and clears CP teaming with FI.

You can start the video at about 2:40

Once again sorry, we don't initially crash but if we see a clan PG chillin on the hills were going to rush them.

lol? you weren't dominating Fi, we were just about to clear you then DP came in making it a quicker process

lol? you weren't dominating Fi, we were just about to clear you then DP came in making it a quicker process

We had a constant push on you lol, you were doomed from the start.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

We had a constant push on you lol, you were doomed from the start.

constant push? the fight stayed on the volcano lmfao

look at 5:13 of your vid, white dots dominating the area, dp barely rushing in from the west (on the mini map)

constant push? the fight stayed on the volcano lmfao

look at 5:13 of your vid, white dots dominating the area, dp barely rushing in from the west (on the mini map)

na kid we took over the volcano.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

This weekend overall (I been inactive so don't hate):

1. MM - seem to be above Foe overal

2. Foe

3. E

4/5. DP - Below par weekend but had decent trips on both servers

4/5. TLP - Slightly better than DP in P2P, slightly worse in F2P

6. Eop - Pulled 90+ on saturday, good job

7. FI - Great F2P trop; your sunday trip let you down

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

yeah, but i mean, u still hope people have some sort of decency

I used to, gave up along time ago, now I just try enjoy the small things that I have left in this game.

And sorry Asher but Epidemic has the better spam when they find IR.

110210183405.png

Next weekend Predictions-

P2p-

1.Foe - Will continue our domination in P2p and most likely be fighting mains for the next few weeks.

2.Mm- Only clan that can fight Foe at the moment but doesn't want to fight.

3.Tlp - haven't heard from you but you have this spot nonetheless.

4.Fi - Recovering well but need more numbers to fight above.

5.C-Fighting E but I still believe you have the edge.

6.E- Getting a feel for P2p but needs to get a better pull.

F2p-

1.E- With your high pulls no one except Mm can give you a fight right now.

2.Mm- only clan to give E a fight in F2p but just need a little more of a pull to beat E.

3.Foe-holding this spot but need numbers to compete with Mm and E.

Gap

4.Eop- Having great pull but fell short against Foe on Saturday. They did go 1-1 but the fact is Foe won down 15.

5.Fi- Took this from Dp and with a better pull can compete with Eop.

6.Dp-still can catch Fi if they beat them this week.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012