Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people say E are all numbers? Not like they're being outpulled right now so yeah, they'll win, your fault for being outpulled by a **** 09 clan with level 60s in mith that do signups every week and cant p2p

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

MM proved nothing, They just showed that they have a relationship with IR.

F2P as it is

1.) E

2.) MM

3.) FOE

the thing is that ir only killed 5 E and trust me e had out numbreed mm 10+ in that fight. taking 5 away would make no difference. its only now that epidemic members are stretching the truth and saying ir continually attacked them and spamming "off mm" (sandra) which is complete bull ****. not the first mm vs e fight ir had attacked returners in. i was killed 2 weeks ago same way and i didnt ***** and cry loss about it.

you also glorify the setting of spies in clans and other dirty tactics such as using mains to attack in pure fights and really all your doing is contributing to the downfall of the pure community even still knowing that your site had been ddosed by an e member who i won't name.(go ahead, flame all you want but not being disclosed lol)

well probably e officials have completely jizzed all over your face, resulting in you not being able to open your see/think logically and their ***** back in your mouth, everything you have said for the past week just demeans your clan more and more and labels you a puppet, thus as leader bringing that label completely to your clan. save yourself the remaining respect held, if any, and just keep quiet ;)

Number one clan isn't good? Damn we must all suck

funny how when mm beat foe for a month with NO losses, people like you would decline to label them as number 1 p2p. not saying ur biased or anything :rolleyes:

The big picture

#1) MM (compete ******* Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

#2) FOE (same as above)

#3) E (good Saturday clan, but when it comes to Friday and Sunday, there is a big gap, needs more balance/consistency to move up)

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

how can a clan call themselves #1 when their not good in p2p? to be the #1 clan u have to dominate like FOE/MM has over 3 plus years.. Ill change my opinion on E once they can be consistant in f2p and p2p, doing good for 1/2 months doesnt prove ****.

So no clan has ever been #1? No clan dominated for over 3 years?

the thing is that ir only killed 5 E and trust me e had out numbreed mm 10+ in that fight. taking 5 away would make no difference. its only now that epidemic members are stretching the truth and saying ir continually attacked them and spamming "off mm" (sandra) which is complete bull ****. not the first mm vs e fight ir had attacked returners in. i was killed 2 weeks ago same way and i didnt ***** and cry loss about it.

Then how come they won other 2 fights with 85+ left? If IR killing their returners didn't effect the first fight?

Then how come they won other 2 fights with 85+ left? If IR killing their returners didn't effect the first fight?

welllll first there was a main called wierdalshadow18 or something that was 118 and thetn there was mm killing him. as that main (confirmed by scott to be one of e) attacked, e rushed mm when mm had 85 PLUS THE TONS OF LOW LVL E SCOUTS following :) and e had 96 + 6 mains who made a guest appearence in that clan. btw look to ur clan topic and see my reply. get on your other account cause you trolling the forums aint working B)

So no clan has ever been #1? No clan dominated for over 3 years?

MM and Foe have been in the top 3 for ages.. i think theres some domination there? Dont worry all you little E nuthuggers are gonna be jumping the bandwagon once E starts loseing all there opts. thats what keeping them going atm. new pures come on here and see a clan pulling 100 plus ppl so they wanna join, but hey why wouldnt they when their reqs are 80plus stat? easy enough req to get to be in a top 3-4 clan?

2j5ctom.jpg

MM and Foe have been in the top 3 for ages.. i think theres some domination there? Dont worry all you little E nuthuggers are gonna be jumping the bandwagon once E starts loseing all there opts. thats what keeping them going atm. new pures come on here and see a clan pulling 100 plus ppl so they wanna join, but hey why wouldnt they when their reqs are 80plus stat? easy enough req to get to be in a top 3-4 clan?

Listen up buddy, stop crying and get real.

Epidemic are #1 on saturday's in F2P, no doubt about that. All of you need to stop crying, and if you don't like it THEN STEP YOUR CLAN UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Honostly, they're proven they have one of the best organizations, and are probably one of the most active pure clans at this point of rs.

You all need to stop living on the past, because this is now 2010, not 2007.

Anyway, goodjob to Epidemic for doing so well these past 2 months, and keep up the good work.

F2P Overall

1. Epidemic

2. Mayhem Makers

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Destructive Pures/Fatality

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

^ no offense intended to E, but one of the most active pure clans? I'll argue that, maybe on Saturday they are, but what about Friday and Sunday? I am raising this not because of a personal attack on E, but rather because I'm fed up with all these people thinking that Saturday is the only day that matters. It's probably because most clans are 1-Dimensional, but still... recognize that there is more to it than just Saturday F2P.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

^ no offense intended to E, but one of the most active pure clans? I'll argue that, maybe on Saturday they are, but what about Friday and Sunday? I am raising this not because of a personal attack on E, but rather because I'm fed up with all these people thinking that F2P is the only thing that matters.

f2p isnt all that matters, but 99.9% of topics and arguements are about f2p because there is just more competition

^ no offense intended to E, but one of the most active pure clans? I'll argue that, maybe on Saturday they are, but what about Friday and Sunday? I am raising this not because of a personal attack on E, but rather because I'm fed up with all these people thinking that Saturday is the only day that matters. It's probably because most clans are 1-Dimensional, but still... recognize that there is more to it than just Saturday F2P.

What about monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday as well if you want to take that route? We're far more active than MM/Other clans, I think that goes without saying. Fridays we don't really put much effort into our events (I dont even think we PK EVERY Friday), Sunday you may have a point :P Think at the end of the day its down to what clans focus on individually that determines how active they are going to be in a particular field.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We are heavily GMT based which means Friday trips are at 10-12PM for the big majority of our clan. If trips were at 8PM GMT on Fridays, it would be a different story.

As for weekdays, we ask your clan for preps nearly everyday and they always get declined.

And P2P Sunday has nothign to do with this as we are talking about F2P. We still go out every week on Sundays ans compete with #4-5 in P2P. We are also slowly improving there.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

What about monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday

Hmmm those weekdays are mostly the days where people focus on more important things such as school and homework and other important activities (I wouldn't really be proud to be the most active Runescape pure clan on those days, but that's you not me). But good job on being active on those days, I'm sure it means a lot to you and the success of your clan. :cool:

1)mm

2)foe

Hmmm those weekdays are mostly the days where people focus on more important things such as school and homework and other important activities (I wouldn't really be proud to be the most active Runescape pure clan on those days, but that's you not me). But good job on being active on those days, I'm sure it means a lot to you and the success of your clan. :cool:

1)mm

2)foe

^ this tbfh

We're far more active than MM/Other clans, I think that goes without saying. Fridays we don't really put much effort into our events (I dont even think we PK EVERY Friday), Sunday you may have a point

well you pulled like 30 to fight carnage not active **** off

At midnight retard and in p2p. Go suck off MM some more.

l2quote

1)mm

2)foe

T I M E Z O N E S

Just because one person on one side of the world is doing homework or going to social activities, doesn't mean the other person is on the other side of the world is doing the same.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>