Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats wat they all say

CP Starting - 150 Opts

DP Starting - 170 Opts

CP Ending - 80 Opts

DP Ending - 0 Opts

Did you even watch your own clan's vid? It clearly shows DP getting crashed from the south, and then Drunk walking off w/ 5 CP members @ the end lmao.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Saturday Predictions:

1. Mm - Still has the organization to take E

2. E - Beats Foe weekly

3. Foe - Tbh, can't compete with E's signups and 90+ people.

4. Dp - A small edge over Cp as we pull higher numbers with a smaller Ml (20 ppl less) and 65+ consistently for a month now.

5. Cp - Great f2p wise.

6. Eop/Fi - Both coming back from big slumps. Fi on its own is doing good, Eop has Ex-Vo :)

7. ^

8. M - Not so good pulls recently, but hopefully come back?

9. Ir - Not doing so good w/o teaming eh?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Saturday Predictions:

2. E - Beats Foe weekly

4. Dp - A small edge over Cp as we pull higher numbers with a smaller Ml (20 ppl less) and 65+ consistently for a month now.

5. Cp - Great f2p wise.

6. Eop/Fi - Both coming back from big slumps. Fi on its own is doing good, Eop has Ex-Vo :)

7. ^

thats funny bcuz heres ur pull from this saturday

091128151155.png

and thats with randomers falled in as well

thats funny bcuz heres ur pull from this saturday

091128151155.png

and thats with randomers falled in as well

oSNAP you took a pic of us 20 mins b4 we hopped to get a world, and before we hopped to get scouters off us, and before we met up w/ another leader who had 10 others w/ him. =/

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

oSNAP you took a pic of us 20 mins b4 we hopped to get a world, and before we hopped to get scouters off us, and before we met up w/ another leader who had 10 others w/ him. =/

y would a leader have 10 members with him after massing? also thats 50 ppl falled in with randomers so thats like 45 dp

and 45+10=55 not 65+

Saturday Predictions:

2. E - Beats Foe weekly

5. Cp - Great f2p wise.

7. ^

I do hope Malice gets back on their feet also, seems weird for them to go from such good pulls to such bad ones.

Out of DP and CP though, I don't know who to pick. Both clans are quite different than a few months back.

Omni is my one. My only.

Comming back from were? Soul warz lmfoa?

jkjk

Predictions for Saturday:

01.) MM - I have a feeling they will want revenge and will pull close to 100.

02.) E - Will lose to MM but beat the below.

03.) FOE - Will pull enough to beat the below but not enough to beat the above.

04.) EOP - Pulled 60 w/o sign-ups last week, hopefully we can prove consistency and pull 60-70 again this weekend.

05.) FI - Just a feeling they will do alright.

06.) DP - Will probably pull good, will be interesting to see who they decide to fight.

07.) TLP - Killed 10 EOP last week and claim they won, but I think they will beat the below if they can pull ~50 again.

08.) CP - Will pull 50ish again, has the potential to do well but this is just a prediction. Would be interesting to see them rematch vs DP with similar numbers.

09.) IR - Imo will pull 40ish and do alright with the opts they have, but will need more numbers to beat any of the above.

10.) Malice - If they can pull 50+ I can see them competing with CP and IR, I believe they would give IR a great fight, should be interesting.

Hopefully nobody tries to start arguments over a personal opinion/prediction, because I am aware that this list could also be completely different depending on each clans pull, and performance. Looking forward to this weekend.

How EOP goes from #33 F2P to #4 is beyond me broski.

50 FI can easily beat 60 EOP

Did you even watch your own clan's vid? It clearly shows DP getting crashed from the south, and then Drunk walking off w/ 5 CP members @ the end lmao.

this guy isn't cp

saw vid myself, didn't see much of a crash, else i know for a fact they would've finished both clans off, not sure what the big deal was, we just know we killed 90% of dp ourselves with piling

we had an ending opt picture, if u need me to upload it, i will, was left with 30+ Cp, again, let's not make up crap here guys

also prediction lists are spam

y would a leader have 10 members with him after massing? also thats 50 ppl falled in with randomers so thats like 45 dp

and 45+10=55 not 65+

First off, Our Co leaders will go pick up people who went Afk/Massed a bit late.

Second off, there were maybe 1-2 randomers.

Third off, We had more people 10-20 minutes later then first fall in.

Saturday

1. Mm

2. Foe/E

3. ^^

4.DP- Will out pull below, Has also been doing well past month.

5.CP-If they pull well, will give a fight for #4 but I beleive Dp will out pull them.

090722005504.png

First off, Our Co leaders will go pick up people who went Afk/Massed a bit late.

Second off, there were maybe 1-2 randomers.

Third off, We had more people 10-20 minutes later then first fall in.

Saturday

1. Mm

2. Foe/E

3. ^^

4.DP- Will out pull below, Has also been doing well past month.

5.CP-If they pull well, will give a fight for #4 but I beleive Dp will out pull them.

Hmm...yet another kid who thinks it's all about numbers >.>

Cp did show we don't need to outnumber dp to beat them as we did this past Saturday

1.MM

2.FOE/E

3.FOE/E

4.CP

5.DP

saw vid myself, didn't see much of a crash, else i know for a fact they would've finished both clans off, not sure what the big deal was, we just know we killed 90% of dp ourselves with piling

Dv's 20 people wouldint finish both clans off, not only that but you see DP has pushed CP quite a deal back before Dv crashes them. And hardly %90 is killed before the fight is crashed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CorruptPureTub...C036230E9639B4C Video of fight.

Not only that, but you see that Even after Cp rushes DP in from behind sandwhiching them between you and Dv, but you see CP get pushed back even then until Dv has cleared a good amount of DP. At which point Dp wins over DV and then Pushes CP back again! 4:00 on your video. Then again at 5:00 at which point you tell people to go back south. Then at 5:30 you start to push In as E rushes from the south.

090722005504.png

Hmm...yet another kid who thinks it's all about numbers >.>

Cp did show we don't need to outnumber dp to beat them as we did this past Saturday

I didint say its all about numbers did I? I said that DP will out pull and Beat CP on Saturday.

Also you dont need numbers to beat us you just need another clan to crash from DP's side of the fight.

090722005504.png

I didint say its all about numbers did I? I said that DP will out pull and Beat CP on Saturday.

Also you dont need numbers to beat us you just need another clan to crash from DP's side of the fight.

Funny cuz Dv had actually rushed us and we moved north...

Lol DP just need to learn how to fight under pressure and when their getting crashed. We were crashed before DP and you had the advantage, we simply adjusted and steamrolled you.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~