Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna do a different list for a change, on who I think would win in P2P full-outs.

01.) MM

02.) FOE

03.) TLP

04.) E/FI - Assuming they would outnumber the below by a nice bit.

05.) FI/E - If they could pull similar opts to E they would win.

06.) C

07.) DP - Numbers in P2P makes you win

08.) EOP - Gaining ground in P2P, slowly adjusting. Needs more P2P members to compete.

09.) IR

10.) CP

thekingu.png

Not really, and our performance in the last few weeks has been much better then yours. Enough said.

False. Been pulling same as you and winning.

Ethan, don't even bother with them.

Way to be a hypocrite >.<

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I smell a full out between DP and CP

Anyways

Predictions for December (Month)

Overall

1. MM - E might take one weekend in f2p and FOE in p2p, but other than that you're solid.

2. FOE - You'll give MM constant competition f2p and p2p

3. E - Don't kill me when I say this, but the gap between the top three is distant already in f2p, just like the times with FOE MM and FI, and in P2P, Epidemic are pulling 60's. Some individual organization on their part in p2p will secure this spot for them.

4. TLP - Probably the only clan that can give FOE and MM competition in P2P, a top 7 clan in f2p.

5. DP - Although there are other clans that are more organized in F2p and P2p, they have a good balance of both servers and numbers.

6. EOP - Coming back from their slump faster than FI

7. FI - Coming back from your slump

8. CP - #4 f2p Organization imo, you can try focusing on p2p

9. M - Better organization than DP in f2p, isn't particularily strong in p2p.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

How come it doesn't say Lolnicebones is currently reading this topic? I'm sure he's lurking here somewhere, about to post a reply to any list that contains DP in a position that he dislikes.

Omni is my one. My only.

False. Been pulling same as you and winning.

Ah yes, the time when we beasted both Tlp and you at the same time is a win for Cp. And the time when ya know we fought last saturday was TOTALLY not crashed.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

How come it doesn't say Lolnicebones currently reading thids topic? I'm sure he's lurking here somewhere, about to post a reply to any list that contains DP in a position that he dislikes.

lmao, agreed.

P2P this week.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. E

5. DP

6. C/FI

7. ir/eop

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Ah yes, the time when we beasted both Tlp and you at the same time is a win for Cp. And the time when ya know we fought last saturday was TOTALLY not crashed.

LOl/!??!?! u crashed a planned run in between tlp and cp lmfao. Way to go

Wouldn't say crashed since you never hit eachother.

CP has attempted crashing us so lol. I think we won when DV and E crashed sorry.

Hostility

We were under the impression that CP was setting up for a run-in w/ US. So idk how that works, but in the end, 3/4 of Tlp were either in bh or dead, and 100% of Cp was dead.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Shame CP won't come out to play on Sundays :( I think it's because there's no decent armour in p2p for 30defence.

Gf's last Saturday.

F2P

FOE

MM

E

CP

DP

FI/EOP

IR got relegated.

Who else comes out?

mmflash123.gif

Shame CP won't come out to play on Sundays :( I think it's because there's no decent armour in p2p for 30defence.

Gf's last Saturday.

F2P

FOE

MM

E

CP

DP

FI/EOP

IR got relegated.

Who else comes out?

^ By a Dp member himself

Gf's last Saturday.

F2P

FOE

MM

E

CP

DP

FI/EOP

IR got relegated.

Who else comes out?

we're not a p2p clan so whats the shame in that and we have 1-2 people that are 30 defense that aren't even p2p

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

-Hand Cannons

-Prostelyte

-Snakeskin

-Barrows Gloves

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I dunno why CP and DP are still arguing on this topic about a run-in that happened 4 days ago, CP shouldn't have even claimed a win because the fight was crashed, which is ironic cause they claimed a win vs EOP aswell which wasn't even a win due to being crashed....therefore CP have claimed 2 wins this weekend that really wasn't even legit, trust me DP your on the same boat as us in this situation, just leave it be, let them have their fake win, and prove to them Saturday that you guys are the better clan, simple as that.

F2P list:

01.) MM - Consistency over all others.

02.) E - Should be interesting to see what happens this weekend.

03.) FOE - Still expecting a comeback.

04.) DP - Has been consistent with pulls, good numbers, lacks organization sometimes.

05.) CP - Consistent pull around 50 people, looking forward to this weekend.

06.) EOP - Out of our slump, time to show consistency, we still have to prove ourselves, this weekend perhaps?

07.) FI - Slowly coming back, good job boys.

08.) TLP - Hopefully we get a real fight this weekend, not a 50vs10 last weekend which you claim to have won.

09.) Malice - Had an off weekend last week, this week should be better.

10.) IR - Should not talk the talk until you can walk the walk, hopefully you guys pull good this weekend.

~Old

thekingu.png